Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trop.exe
Trop, his face becoming something familiar to what it once resembled for only an instant walked towards Wolfgang, pressing his right hand on his shoulder. "I don't think we can..." Trop's face returning to that of Noah, a young boy innocent and sweet, "...I know we will."

Realising his katana is still in hand he hurriedly sheathes it on his back and moves just beyond arms reach, to face Trop. He thinks for a moment then starts to speak
"It's good to know that i will have help then."
A pen apears in his hand, whipped from his jacket pocket to seem as if out of nowhere. He begins to write in the air, this white light replacing ink, the letters suspended in mid-air
"We will begin preparations at once. Let us rebuild The Brotherhood."

((sorry about taking a little while to reply.. was busy over the weekend haha. Pm me if you want and we can discuss some details yes?))
After writing line after line of ideas for rebuilding he absorbs the text into the palm of his hand, re-applies the pen lid and returns it to his pocket.
"I think we may need more of a base than this smouldering wreck.
Maybe even in a new location."
He walks into the forest, searching for a place to start anew.
OoC : The Brotherhood!
*A young, sharply dressed man walks casually through the woods smoking a cigarette. He notices that the trees thin slowly as he advances deeper into the wood.*

"This is strange...wonder what this means?" He says to himself

*Up ahead he spots a thicket of bushes, he wades through them and stumbles upon a large clearing in the wood with a large log constructed building in the middle.*

"What the...??" He whispers to himself

*He takes a long drag from his cigarette and exhales through his nose. All the while he nervously fingers the .357 magnum in the back of his pants while cautiously approaching the building. Spotting a security camera above the door, he waves then steps up to the door and knocks loudly.*

((OOC: I would like to join this guild, I like the concept you have going on here. My character description is as follows.

name: MountainDEWD
race: Caucasian
weapons: .357 Magnum Desert Eagle, 9mm Beretta and a large hunting knife.

I specialize in covert operations, I blend in well and strike when my enemies least expect it. I am a laid back character that will do what is asked of him and remain 100% loyal to the cause. Once in, I will utilize my abilities to the utmost to further the cause of The Brotherhood. Thank you for your consideration. MountainDEWD))
OoC : This thread has been dead for a long time, it'd be best if you went elsewhere.
lol ok. Didnt realize that, thanks for the heads up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces