PrinceRokku
Rokku walks down the stairs seeing Kayshan at the door "Who is it?"
*Glares angrily* "Your mom."
Kayshan
PrinceRokku
Rokku walks down the stairs seeing Kayshan at the door "Who is it?"
*Glares angrily* "Your mom."
"Right..."
The pair entered, Demetrius smirked a bit looking the mansion's interior over a bit nodding to himself, "nice place you got here." Bryce on the other hand studied the people within and their weapons. Noting the python, he smirked a bit, heavy pistol one shot with heavy recoil means time... As usual he was sizing up the competition in the event of a jump off.
8-ball Alchemist
The pair entered, Demetrius smirked a bit looking the mansion's interior over a bit nodding to himself, "nice place you got here." Bryce on the other hand studied the people within and their weapons. Noting the python, he smirked a bit, heavy pistol one shot with heavy recoil means time... As usual he was sizing up the competition in the event of a jump off.
*Kayshan noted the Tattoed man's eye's studying everyone.* "Yeah, I inherited this place from my grandfather. Died in a car chase two months ago."
Rokku observed them both, checking to see if they were a threat or not. "Heh."
'Calm down you stupid loser.'
Kayshan
8-ball Alchemist
*Kayshan noted the Tattoed man's eye's studying everyone.* "Yeah, I inherited this place from my grandfather. Died in a car chase two months ago."

Demetrius nodded, "so what exactly are yall runnin here? Drugs, arms, protection, sharkin.. whas dis new mafia all about?"
Damien hopped onto Kayshans shoulder once again 'I'm hungry, my food bowls empty.'
8-ball Alchemist
Kayshan
8-ball Alchemist

Demetrius nodded, "so what exactly are yall runnin here? Drugs, arms, protection, sharkin.. whas dis new mafia all about?"
"Drugs? Nah, we don't mess there. Arms is more our proffession. We got a load of weapons just after the war; Protection too. Sharkin', not a clue what that means." (Seriously xD)
PrinceRokku
Damien hopped onto Kayshans shoulder once again 'I'm hungry, my food bowls empty.'
"Rokku! Fill up the damn cat's food bowl!"
Kayshan
PrinceRokku
"I did, He just wants a chocolate bar"
PrinceRokku
Kayshan
PrinceRokku
"I've got one.........In my pocket." (Dun-dun DUNN)
Kayshan
8-ball Alchemist
Kayshan
8-ball Alchemist

"Drugs? Nah, we don't mess there. Arms is more our proffession. We got a load of weapons just after the war; Protection too. Sharkin', not a clue what that means." (Seriously xD)

[Loan Sharkin.]

Demetrius nodded, "any arms needed we've always been providin, even alot of new customized and specialized weapons developed by the Imperial Knights for us specifically. Dealing arms within out territory we're going to need 25% off the top of all deals you make within this region. In exchange, we'll leave you alone, maybe even help out if ever there is a need. We're also going to need your cooperation, should we go to war with anyone your soldiers are my soldiers. In exchange we'll off protection in support in any such instances."
Kayshan
PrinceRokku
Kayshan
PrinceRokku
"I've got one.........In my pocket." (Dun-dun DUNN)
Damien steals it and gives it to Rokku 'There you stinky beggar.' "Yay!"
8-ball Alchemist
Kayshan
8-ball Alchemist
Kayshan
8-ball Alchemist

[Loan Sharkin.]

Demetrius nodded, "any arms needed we've always been providin, even alot of new customized and specialized weapons developed by the Imperial Knights for us specifically. Dealing arms within out territory we're going to need 25% off the top of all deals you make within this region. In exchange, we'll leave you alone, maybe even help out if ever there is a need. We're also going to need your cooperation, should we go to war with anyone your soldiers are my soldiers. In exchange we'll off protection in support in any such instances."
Rokku looked at Kayshan to see what he would say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff