Welcome to Gaia! ::

Need gold?

Here's your poll gold 1 100.0% [ 65 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Codger

((Not paying attention at all. Don't care either.))

The air around Captain Carbon turns into jade crystal, which is much stronger than diamond because it is being maintained by magic!
Tacitus
((Not paying attention at all. Don't care either.))

The air around Captain Carbon turns into jade crystal, which is much stronger than diamond because it is being maintained by magic!

'No, it doesn't.

Codger

((XP If you're going to be an a**, I'll stop jokingly trying to stop your retarded little games and pay attention to what I'm doing.))
Vintrict
((Sheer uncontrollable metaphysical power. There's a hard wall, figuratively, between his power and Verev, basically.))

(That still doesn't explain how it stops his attack, especially since you use something metaphysical to stop something physical, you can't just have power, with no real concrete manifestation stop something that does.)
Tacitus
((XP If you're going to be an a**, I'll stop jokingly trying to stop your retarded little games and pay attention to what I'm doing.))

(Make my day baby heart )

Codger

Remnants of steel and rubber flew apart as the flaming wreckage that had once been a semi-turned-ooze-turned-prison began to dissolve away in a prismatic array of lights. Even the air itself and errant wisps of dust were taken away and drawn into the growing kaleidoscope of light and energy. A power from beyond was expanding an aura of supreme territory within which the world itself was being thrown back. Into the void a symbol built of blackness expanded from the infinity of the beyond, growing into the sweeping curves of what seemed to be a biohazard symbol. It was around this focus that the energy seemed to return to a state of matter in the form of shells of green tissue which expanded into the shape of a man within mere moments.

Fierce emerald irises stood against a b***h black sclera as the eyes scanned the surrounding area to compare the scans he had taken of the area to current terrain conditions. The strange alteration of matter had drawn his attention and upon his arrival the degree of manipulation seemed to be far beyond what his scans had revealed. The consciousness within the pale frame expanded and with it the ashen grey locks that hung around his face shivered in excitement. A long brown coat covered his upper body with a scarred chest revealed while a pair of black dress pants spread over his legs to end in bare feet. From the front right pocket he produced a handgun several times larger than such a pocket should have been able to hold. The object seemed to be built of obsidian with a layer of ruby shot through the center below the barrel, the whole of the weapon rather blocky looking.

The same prismatic aura suffused ever seam of the weapon and a slug of nearly impossible density materialized within the barrel. A mere moment was taken to aim at the chest of the target with a sort of supernatural clarity that went well beyond sight and the explosion that followed was a terror in of itself. A conversion of mass into energy caused a burst of force that sent the slug screaming from the barrel at a speed better described as a fraction of light than a multiple of sound. Though he was assaulting Ash directly in this manner his attention was split, the same prismatic aura also growing around Verev and his diamond shell. The rift in his attention drew away no power from the consistent bombardment on the diamond to convert it, molecule by molecule, into the selfsame material and the interference growing from the resonance of air molecules being transformed into a green crystal. Every moment the diamond shell remained the air and earth around it would be converted into an ever expanding shell of green crystal which exuded interference upon mystical and psionic control. Something odd about the substance, however, was that it seemed to have no comparable element as known by humans nor did it entirely follow the typical conventions of interaction with the surrounding reality. It was, in a word, alien.
Tacitus
Remnants of steel and rubber flew apart as the flaming wreckage that had once been a semi-turned-ooze-turned-prison began to dissolve away in a prismatic array of lights. Even the air itself and errant wisps of dust were taken away and drawn into the growing kaleidoscope of light and energy. A power from beyond was expanding an aura of supreme territory within which the world itself was being thrown back. Into the void a symbol built of blackness expanded from the to infinity of the beyond, growing into the sweeping curves of what seemed to be a biohazard symbol. It was around this focus that the energy seemed to return to a state of matter in the form of shells of green tissue which expanded into the shape of a man within mere moments.

Fierce emerald irises stood against a b***h black sclera as the eyes scanned the surrounding area to compare the scans he had taken of the area to current terrain conditions. The strange alteration of matter had drawn his attention and upon his arrival the degree of manipulation seemed to be far beyond what his scans had revealed. The consciousness within the pale frame expanded and with it the ashen grey locks that hung around his face shivered in excitement. A long brown coat covered his upper body with a scarred chest revealed while a pair of black dress pants spread over his legs to end in bare feet. From the front right pocket he produced a handgun several times larger than such a pocket should have been able to hold. The object seemed to be built of obsidian with a layer of ruby shot through the center below the barrel, the whole of the weapon rather blocky looking.

The same prismatic aura suffused ever seam of the weapon and a slug of nearly impossible density materialized within the barrel. A mere moment was taken to aim at the chest of the target with a sort of supernatural clarity that went well beyond sight and the explosion that followed was a terror in of itself. A conversion of mass into energy caused a burst of force that sent the slug screaming from the barrel at a speed better described as a fraction of light than a multiple of sound. Though he was assaulting Ash directly in this manner his attention was split, the same prismatic aura also growing around Verev and his diamond shell. The rift in his attention drew away no power from the consistent bombardment on the diamond to convert it, molecule by molecule, into the selfsame material and the interference growing from the resonance of air molecules being transformed into a green crystal. Every moment the diamond shell remained the air and earth around it would be converted into an ever expanding shell of green crystal which exuded interference upon mystical and psionic control. Something odd about the substance, however, was that it seemed to have no comparable element as known by humans nor did it entirely follow the typical conventions of interaction with the surrounding reality. It was, in a word, alien.

As following the explosion a third figure would appear, seemingly in alliance with the attacking party. It appeared faster then a locomotive, nay a bullet, it was...Capt.America, riding swiftly attop the Silver Surfer's surfboard. On his right hand he donned his iconic shield in every bit of it's patriotic splendor. In his left he mighty hammer of Thor. On the mighty hands that held these tools an iconic ring of the Green Lantern Corp. adorning each finger (aswell as his big toes.). Broad, muscular figure warped in the adamantium armor of the Black Panther.

"In the words of the legendary Pootie Tang, SHA-DA-TAYYYY!!!!"

He would shout as he would swing his mighty hammer at the b***h's jawbone, right before he could begin his crystal jade s**t.

Codger

The hammer removed Jade's skull, but he continued on as normal as, if it wasn't obvious, he didn't need anything in his head. As he seemed to give no response, Ash was ripped the ******** in half and turned into a jade statue. Verev was freed.

Omnipresent Poster

NICO 611
Vintrict
((Sheer uncontrollable metaphysical power. There's a hard wall, figuratively, between his power and Verev, basically.))

(That still doesn't explain how it stops his attack, especially since you use something metaphysical to stop something physical, you can't just have power, with no real concrete manifestation stop something that does.)

((But it's an influence that's willed, so it's some form of power that isn't physical as it is power-wise. It looks lie psionics to me, unless it's something different.

But with what's currently happening, well I don't know if it's serious anymore. But going by at least the assistance from Tacitus....))

Cracks, glowing cracks form along his prison. Each by each, the prism prison shivers in place, the power within starting to shine its rays through the opening that were provided to it. The power of a beast unlike any other was exploding continuously within. Verev could feel the power leeching itself forcibly outward, wishing to consume the life around it. He knew it was wanting to get out and feast onto that which clung onto the existence of life.

"RAAAAAAR, GAAAAAAAAHHH!"

He couldn't hold it in, anymore. Like a volcano that was kept under pressure for too long, like a water's wrath that was kept back, its power capable of building up, like air traveling through, expanding itself to destroy that which held it, a blaze would come from the origin that was Verev, his cry showing the bottled of rage had had been holding and building for such an extension of time. Fires, fires of the phoenix, would blaze themselves outward in a washing torrent of white and red fires, covering through yards and yards of terrain around him. No life was caught unharmed by the burning flames that could make make metal melt with just its heat along, moving as if it was lava burying the land under its heated mass. Immediately, a forest first would occur, as the northern mountain side catches on fire, a power comparable to Hades causing the earth to shake violently and the air to light up in heat.

Released from his prison, Verev holds his warhammer in his right hand again as those eyes of his glow with a radiant yellow that pierces through the luminance burning around him. His nostrils would release a smog and his throat a long groan that made him seem like a standing monstrous beast, his skin red hot and colored in the color of burnt brick. As his white cape was no more to the intense heat, his armor and red hair remained, exalting his figure more than what it seemed before we he walked in here with a courage little men presented. But because he was now released, the lands to the north of the guild's base burning in flames, Verev no longer cared for the well being of this base.

For vengeance was his intention this day, vengeance he was going to claim with use of the flames that he so masterfully possessed.
Tacitus
The hammer removed Jade's skull, but he continued on as normal as, if it wasn't obvious, he didn't need anything in his head. As he seemed to give no response, Ash was ripped the ******** in half and turned into a jade statue. Verev was freed.

Oh wait no it wasn't, as it turns out Jade had taken up the wrong target, it was actually his mother who was bi-sected. His bad. Ash was fine.
Vintrict
NICO 611
Vintrict

((But it's an influence that's willed, so it's some form of power that isn't physical as it is power-wise. It looks lie psionics to me, unless it's something different.

But with what's currently happening, well I don't know if it's serious anymore. But going by at least the assistance from Tacitus....))

Cracks, glowing cracks form along his prison. Each by each, the prism prison shivers in place, the power within starting to shine its rays through the opening that were provided to it. The power of a beast unlike any other was exploding continuously within. Verev could feel the power leeching itself forcibly outward, wishing to consume the life around it. He knew it was wanting to get out and feast onto that which clung onto the existence of life.

"RAAAAAAR, GAAAAAAAAHHH!"

He couldn't hold it in, anymore. Like a volcano that was kept under pressure for too long, like a water's wrath that was kept back, its power capable of building up, like air traveling through, expanding itself to destroy that which held it, a blaze would come from the origin that was Verev, his cry showing the bottled of rage had had been holding and building for such an extension of time. Fires, fires of the phoenix, would blaze themselves outward in a washing torrent of white and red fires, covering through yards and yards of terrain around him. No life was caught unharmed by the burning flames that could make make metal melt with just its heat along, moving as if it was lava burying the land under its heated mass. Immediately, a forest first would occur, as the northern mountain side catches on fire, a power comparable to Hades causing the earth to shake violently and the air to light up in heat.

Released from his prison, Verev holds his warhammer in his right hand again as those eyes of his glow with a radiant yellow that pierces through the luminance burning around him. His nostrils would release a smog and his throat a long groan that made him seem like a standing monstrous beast, his skin red hot and colored in the color of burnt brick. As his white cape was no more to the intense heat, his armor and red hair remained, exalting his figure more than what it seemed before we he walked in here with a courage little men presented. But because he was now released, the lands to the north of the guild's base burning in flames, Verev no longer cared for the well being of this base.

For vengeance was his intention this day, vengeance he was going to claim with use of the flames that he so masterfully possessed.

(I still didn't reply to your last post and Tac's n00b s**t is void.)

Codger

((I made a valid post that was no more extreme that turning oxygen into a diamond shell. You have your fun with your FMA psionic s**t and I'll have my fun with my s-Cry-ed s**t. My last post was in response to an IC where you took no actions to defend yourself. If you're going to be a jackass, at least do it intelligently.))

Omnipresent Poster

((Well, whether his thing works or not, I'll at least have that be my response post to whatever you post, since I believe me charging should suffice in at least destroying the prison. Logically speaking. Come on, be fair.))
Vintrict
Within, the growing groaning of his deep voice would resonate as he continued to exert more energy, more power out, letting a small quake shake itself. Even though Ash was controlling the air, he was not controlling the earth, the earth shaking itself as the heat transpired through the ground and increases itself across to make it all softer, causing the shivering of the ground around them. Steam was rising from around them, baking feet, grass, and tree like it was a Saturday afternoon grill, the smell of vegetation and burnt soil rising in the form of fumes into the air.

Verev was so concentrated on causing his power to destroy his prison that he wasn't even minding to the crushing pain of an attempt to decompose his internal organ. The control of the man would enter itself through, but there was just so much piled up energy between his body and the man's control that trying to break down that internal part was just not possible. Ash's concentration on it would literally cause a headache to come to his head, subconsciously as if he had just walked into a burning furnace full of suffocating heat and the blazes of origin unlike this world.

"Grrrrrrr!!"

The time was ticking down, the seconds to the demolition not long toward their end. Verev's body was basically a glowing shape of compounded and focused mystical fire that was no longer under his control at the rate it was going. 1000 Fahreheit, 2000, it just kept on growing and growing, and growing...

"AAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!"

His previous attack failing, Ash would put much of his powers towards containing him. He was admittedly frustrated, yet intrigued at this being. At the very least his grasp seemed to be holding well, even at 2000 degrees he was still far from half the melting point, he had to think of something quick at the last minute.
Tacitus
((I made a valid post that was no more extreme that turning oxygen into a diamond shell. You have your fun with your FMA psionic s**t and I'll have my fun with my s-Cry-ed s**t. My last post was in response to an IC where you took no actions to defend yourself. If you're going to be a jackass, at least do it intelligently.))

(By hitting you before your attack happened it was negated.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff