Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Turning his back to her, Noah lifted his feet from the gravel path, walking along, sinking in and out with each step. "..." Remaining calm, Noah had not had someone approach him for many years about training, and was in no way prepared to train an individual. "Oh are you a musician, but I do not see an instrument, perhaps you're a street performer?" Letting out an excited gasp as he spoke the latter of the two, Noah withdrew a yo-yo, and strung it around his finger, letting it drop from his hand and begin to spin. Stopping to focus on the image of the spinning yo-yo, Noah spoke quietly, turning his head over his shoulder. "Noah, Noah Akhilles, a name worth forgetting, and I am no squirt."

Turning his head back down to the yo-yo he continued to watch it spin for some thirty seconds more before returning it up to his hand. "Sometimes, somethings are best left unanswered and discovered for oneself." Carrying up the path, Noah made his way past his chair, picking the lemonade up and entered his shack, leaving the door open. "Do come inside, it is going to rain tonight, and I would feel quite horrible if I left a woman outside."
    ____________________________[]

She looked rather confused about the entire thing. What was with all the seriousness? Was the country side warring or something? Lucreacia couldn't quiet get what he ment by all this, but she knew for sure she was no street preformer!

"Um, noo. . . I'm not a dancer, or whatever. . . I'm a trained physician!" To which he didn't even care to hear, "Why are you so serious? It's not like the sky was falling, or anything!"

She pranced after him, forgetting her bag a moment. She realized she felt kinda naked, and went after it. About thirty seconds later, she appeared inside, scowling.

"Wait - whatda ya mean, you'd feel bad if you left a women outside?" She opened her mouth again, but finally his words sank in, and she fell silent. She felt the sting of his annoyance. "Er- where should I put my things?" She said again, in her awkward tone.

[]_________________________//
s a i n t
x x x l i a r.x x x x
"Nothing in this land is taken seriously, and what I meant about leaving you outside, is that I would feel bad if you were to catch a cold. As a physician you should understand the effects of the cold on human beings." Mumbling to himself, Noah pointed to the front door, slipping his wooden sandals off, taking a sip of his drink with his free hand. "Your articles can go there for now, I will move them later." Noah stared at the small fire burning in the cooking area, a pot filled with boiling water. As a physician, I am sure she will recognise the fire being fresh, all doctors have astute observation. A sigh escaped Noah's lips as he sat down beside it on a soft pillow, crossing his legs.

"If you would remove your shoes, and have a seat, it has been quite some time since I have had company. Perhaps you would like something to drink?"

She did what she was asked without question. She had already gotten on his nerves, and didn't wish to make him anymore angry than he seemed.

"Er, do you have anything warm? Tea perhaps?" She slipped off her shoes, and hoped over to take a quick seat, with her hands folded neatly in her lap, and ankles crossed.

"I guess people don't come this way often, huh? Truthfully, I was. . . Sent to find a safe place for the people I work with. Down to business, can you accommodate ten men?" It was more like, Kichiro Oda needed an extra doctor or seven, and she needed his men to stay in perfect health. She had threatened him very loudly in front of many people, and was planning on holding up her end of the deal.

s a i n t
x x x l i a r.x x x x
"Hm, tea you say." Closing his eyes as if in deep though, Noah pressed down on the third floor board to his left, withdrawing a small pot, already attached to a bar allowing it to be placed over the fire pit. Hanging atop the fire pit, Noah removed the lid and poured a small amount of water from a basin which lay in the corner near the shelving unit which held a series of ceramic cups. Leaning over he placed the basin back and withdrew a beige mug with his pinky finger, letting it slide along his finger.

"It will only be a few moments." Smiling as Noah tried to ignore the lady's question, contemplating it within his mind. "I'm terribly sorry, what did you say your name was?"

". . . . . Lucreacia," she said quietly, watching him with green eyes. She knew that act, and she hated being ignored. Of what few things made her angry, he seemed to put his thumb on the most prominent.

"It's Lucreacia, Mr. Noah," she said, taking a deep breath, so not to be rude.

s a i n t
x x x l i a r.x x x x
"The First of Many"

Taking note of this place and recognizing power C set forth within the forest outside of the area a small orb-like object; this object then developed, slowly, into what resembled the eye of a cat and after a few moments began simply floating about harmlessly looking for the energy sources C searched out.

Upon it's way various little woodland creatures, such as rabbits and whatnot, met their demise via the eye's gaze which seemed to be able to stop the heart of a creature just by focusing upon the creature's gaze. Through the trees it continued it's little voyage in order to simply eradicate another worldly power.

Unfortunately the forest, while it had a path, was somewhat more vast than C calculated and thus the "defenders" would have time to note this object before it could just kill them.
The eye, having not found any beings worth the while, would continue floating; it's primary purpose defeated it would just monitor those who were sitting near a small hut. The energy signatures wee unmistakeable, but the people seemed too flaky and old to be able to fight up to the expectations C had placed on them.

C, in his realm, was disappointed and instead simply began planting his eye's everywhere in order to decide when to strike against Gaia and conquer this land too.
"Ah yes, I am so sorry for forgetting, I thought I was right, but nothing is ruder than addressing one by the wrong name." Yawning slightly, Noah let his yo-yo roll down the wooden floorboard, stopping it just before it hit the ground beneath. "Ten men you say?" Noah sighed, knowing that something was amiss, but this woman seemed honest and without intent on killing him. Scratching his chin, Noah smiled, his eyes becoming squinted as he nodded his head in agreement. "Very well than, you can have your men come, I will be glad to have them."

As Noah stood up a dark cloud passed over the shack, covering it with shadow before the shack appeared to disappear, leaving behind no apparent signs or traces of the inhabitants or the shack. "So than I do believe your tea is ready." Smiling, Noah could only run thoughts through his head. But I am far from it.

"That's lovely!" She brightened up, having not noticed anything different, "My employer has a tendency to run his men into the ground. And the truth is, I'm only one women, and I have a little dragon girl to help me. And, that's only when he isn't abusing her either!" She sighed heavily.

Lucreacia was pretty, not absolutely beautiful like some of the women who wandered Gaia, but at the moment, she looked much older and tired than her true age should have allowed.

"I got into healing to help people, but it would seem it's only to get Mr. Oda's men back up and killing again," she shook her head, looking up for a bit of tea to calm herself.

s a i n t
x x x l i a r.x x x x
Noah remained silent, listening to her story as he sipped on a glass of lemonade. A name he had not heard of before had come up, and the tale of a dragon girl, a doctor who can bring people back, or rather just had excellent healing abilities. ". . ." What sounded like a mafioso Noah's stomach churned at the thought of aiding these people, however, it would allow him to analyse their actions, it would be better if he himself died.

Letting out a sigh, Noah turned to Lucreacia, and smiled. "Alright, you can bring your men here, and it's not Mr. Noah, while I may be your senior in many respects, my choice of image does not grant you that." Taking another sip of lemonade as he covered the floorboard, Noah drew himself up from his spot, and turned to his bedroom. A devourer? I guess I have no choice, we will soon find out the healing power of this girl. Turning around to face Lucreacia, Noah opened his mouth agape. ". . ." While this way not Noah's best plan ever he could find reason in it. "I am going to sleep now, your room is across the hall from my own. If you have any needs, feel free to come to me." Bowing, he left her alone sitting in front of the fire, entering his room and simply laid down upon his bed. "Soca."

Lucreacia looked at him, and watched Noah take his leave. She cocked her head off to the left, curiously. She figured he was a man of solitude, and it was more of less better to let him keep that loneliness. Not that being alone was a good look on anyone - but you could only aid people who absolutely wanted it, in any respect.

She looked over at her bag, and then made a move to grab it. By light of fire she began to write. It must have been an hour or so, but the fire itself became dimmer, and then the rain started in. Without so much as a thought, she warily stood and made her way to the little sleeping nook.

"Good night," she muttered to no one in particular, and found herself in dream land rather quickly. Tomorrow was another day, and another time. Maybe she'd go back and get Sachiko. . . She might like it here, Lucreacia thought to herself.

s a i n t
x x x l i a r.x x x x
He listened to the patter of rain against the shingles, his window rocking slightly with the wind as Noah laid on his bed, his hands behind his head staring into the darkness. His powers had dropped dramatically, his mind not as sharp as it once was. How could he have ever agreed to allow such a large group to enter into the forest and reside within his shack. He could not turn her away now, but perhaps this decision might not be for the worse.

Letting out a sigh as his mind drifted, leading to slumber. "Tomorrow I will apologise."
Sachiko's wings beat heavily through the rain as she flew toward a lone fishing shack. She hadn't meant to cause the minor-storm, but her black scales rubbed off on the clouds without her noticing and now Lucreacia's scent was becoming harder to follow. She closed her eyes and lightly chastised herself for being so young and careless. For now, not only was following Lucreacia becoming more difficult, but fatigue had been pulling her down back toward the earth for the past 23 miles for having gotten momentarily lost in her own rain. I'll have to land soon.

She looked down and was glad to find herself about half a mile from the shack. Unfortunately, that was also the exact moment her wings refused to help her along any farther, and she soon found herself hurtling toward the earth at a frightning rate. Sachiko gritting her teeth and aimed her body to land in a tree, some 7 meters away from the shack. Within a split second, green filled her vision and movement came to an abrubt stop.

Sachiko let out a moan and felt her tail slide from the branch and hang its full 5 feet, nearly touching the ground. Sickness soon overcame her and she closed her eyes tight and fell unconcious.

Fast Forward to . . . That Morning

Lucreacia woke up, and pulled a bright and happy sun dress over her figure. It was a new day, and a new world, it seemed! The sun was out, the world was wet, and soaking up the life giving water and there was a dragon in the tree!

". . . . Sachiko!" That last thought hit Lucreacia hard, as she looked over the dragon. She had never seen the girl in this form, but she was more than positive it was her. How many dragons did you meet in a life time?

About an hour and a half later, and all on her own, a blanket was spread out on the ground, and the small dragon across it. Sitting on her knees, next to the black dragon, Lucreacia was in the process of trying to bandage up the girl. The sun was almost halfway up to mid-sky, and she had successfully repaired a few smashed, and torns scales, and skin.

"Geeze, child. . ." She sighed, thinking how this was kinda her fault.

s a i n t
x x x l i a r.x x x x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out