Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elonia watched, her eyes studying the other man who had finally made himself known. She tilted her head slightly, causing her bangs to sway in front of her eyes, a small grin playing on her lips.

She had calmed, and was now more curious then in a fighting mood. Slowly she sniffed the air, then stepped towards the man, sniffing lightly at the air. She didn't even react when the man threatened her brother or sister, nor the other being that resided at the cove currently. "The dragon's are there so it should be fine." She said softly outloud, not caring if the two men heard or not. "You know.....your familiar in a way....would you really destroy the cove like that?" She asked.
Jr. Was crouched in the shadows Sword still in hand, He watched what was taking place and was about to act when the man made the threat to attack kiro's children, So Jr. Remained were he was, Thinking of his options, if the man was going to trigger a cannon he must have some kind of device on him allowing him to do so, so if Jr. could create a strong enough electrical charge over the group it might have an emp effect on the mans device and stop him from triggering the cannon and leaving him to answer to kiro, But then of course if he failed he would be the cause of destruction upon his loved ones, He was unsure of what he was going to do but he remained well hidden and began to summon energy
"Threaten me all you like Kiro. But if my mission gets done then you will likely never see me again. If you do however, you can bet you will more than a chance to make good. I dont kill innocents if i dont have." The smirk was plain in his voice when he spoke to the girl. "The Dragons...yes there are those. They might stop the blast....but then, can you be sure? Torran wasnt known for making shoddy equipment was he?"

"Power cells fully charged. Justice at 105% percent and stable." then she spoke almost like a prayer, even though only he could hear her. "Come on Kiro...dont be stupid. Just get out of the way."

"All you have to do I gather your friends and family and leave. Come back tomarrow and everything will still be in place. You wont even know i was here. I prefer not to do things the hard way if I dont have to." All this talk was good and all but eventually this would come down to a fight. He was ready for it even with out that damn cannon.
She stood in front of him now, reading him, "Well...no..he wasn't known for that. But Terra isn't known for being so stupid as to leave the cove that unguarded. You should know the stories, how she would constantly be attacked at her cove from ships to atomic bombs. Plus, my mother is there and she is capable of protecting it was well." Elonia said calmly, as if she was enjoying this, thinking it a little game. "But why? Have you no honor? Attacking a place of peace, if that place dies so does my grandmother."
He laughed shortly. It was a horrible sound full of arrogance and long dried tears. "My honor may be dead but i still have my pride. My question to you is this...how do you know that any one of those people didnt send me here? Just because your daddy over there gets all hot and bothered doesnt mean im a bad guy. Ive given you all plenty of oppertunities to leave. Besides that Kiro is the kind of man that would ignore anything other than threats to his family. It says so in great detail in the files i have." he laughed again this time full of mirth. "So please. Just leave so we both dont have to test the stories."
She waved a hand, "I have no care in what my father does or say, he has nothing to do with me. For all I know he was the one that doomed me to the hell hole in which I was raised." She laughed softly, and ran a hand through her silvery blue locks. "Really, you have me curious, I cannot leave now. You going to retrieve something? Destroy something?"

Codger

((Cannon? The one I ate? XP))
Tacitus
((Cannon? The one I ate? XP))

((Well hi there! <.< wink )
((Hey Tac. I was kind of hoping some one would ask that question IC actually.))

He smiled at the girl. He knew she was potentially lethal and wasnt swayed but the curious act. But he played along because it honestly made him feel better about the situation.
"Thats not for you to know. If i wont tell Herr Grumpyhosen over there, im not gonna tell you."
Iron Ronin
((Hey Tac. I was kind of hoping some one would ask that question IC actually.))

He smiled at the girl. He knew she was potentially lethal and wasnt swayed but the curious act. But he played along because it honestly made him feel better about the situation.
"Thats not for you to know. If i wont tell Herr Grumpyhosen over there, im not gonna tell you."

She frowned, looking clearly disappointed. "But why?" She said in a whiny tone, her cat like ears drooping and tail went limp. "Fine...take back that threat, and we will leave."

Codger

((Have any good reason for Jade to be around? Wouldn't take much, actually...))
Kiro let his daughter discuss with the man. His eyes were directly on the man's beating heart. His mouth watered with desire to hold it. Nothing wuld please Kiro more right now then to devour this man piece by piece. "You will die." Kiro's eyes were watering with joy.

"Everyone evacuate immediatly. He is welcome to do as he pleases." Kiro's intent was definite. Kiro had figured out exactly how to win this game of chess. The man had infact been marked by the shadows, and this gave Kiro a great advantage he hadn't been thinking of before.
Kiro_Hoto
Kiro let his daughter discuss with the man. His eyes were directly on the man's beating heart. His mouth watered with desire to hold it. Nothing wuld please Kiro more right now then to devour this man piece by piece. "You will die." Kiro's eyes were watering with joy.

"Everyone evacuate immediately. He is welcome to do as he pleases." Kiro's intent was definite. Kiro had figured out exactly how to win this game of chess. The man had infact been marked by the shadows, and this gave Kiro a great advantage he hadn't been thinking of before.

Elonia turned to stare at him, her eyes narrowing. "Chill old man.." She growled, her tail twitched slightly in irritation.
Kiro's eyes narrowed at his daughter. He growled in response. Kiro was not in the mood for his own personality. It was his decision to not take the chance on his family getting hurt.
Kiro_Hoto
Kiro's eyes narrowed at his daughter. He growled in response. Kiro was not in the mood for his own personality. It was his decision to not take the chance on his family getting hurt.

She growled in response, her eyes beginning to glow faintly, pupils narrowing into slits. "Don't blame me for my temper, I get it from you." She hissed, as she began to walk, moving away from the man, and passed her father. "I loath you...." She said as she passed, leaving the area.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff