Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jiro Kenshin//

Waiting with a building characteristic of patience, Jiro didn't seem to mind at all waiting for his would-be opponent to finish off his cigarette, actually offering a congratulatory smirk once the burning embers reached the butt of the narcotic. "If you want to give it to me than that's fine... but so you know, I don't regularly etch weakling's names to memory." Jiro taunted, tapping the right side of his head.

Despite his proud words though, Jiro never took his eyes off of the man, regarding him with the same amount of respect or at the very least caution as he would a wild animal. "Big hunk of metal you have there." Jiro commented as though making small talk, though he continued a moment later, not pausing to give the other man an opportunity to respond, reflecting Jiro's half-assed interest in the matter. "Oh well, I'm ready when you are." The "Tinkerer" would state before falling silent, his hands limp at his sides as he stretched his neck this way and that while he waited. Jiro was apparently in no hurry.

Desirable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
A slight wind blew past kiro making his hair sway slightly. Malachite stood next to him only a moment after words watching jiro and a bum stand each other off.

Nice day for this don't you aggree.
Kai remained silent through Jiro and Digi's exchange. Her files called this type of situation "bonding" and was deemed necessary for a good team interaction.
She had extensive files on "The Tinker" and even had a good deal of video. Though Torran had esentially given birth to her, Jiro had made her existance a good deal more tolerable. The targeting programs aside he had made a great deal easier than just figuring it all out herself.

Deep beneath the mansion Torran sat more or less waiting on Jade. He had given Kai instructions to let him down here and was passing the time by trying to figure out how to increase the defensive properties of the mansions armor and energy absorbtion panels.
Letting his mind wander was never a good idea but alas in this case it happened. Feeling the new hostile presance brought him back to his senses.
"God damnit. Another one?"
"Jiro. Make sure he's hostile before you attack him. If he is kill him. Fall back to the mansion if you need support. Junior and Malachite arent far." he shot off a quick message to Jiro.
"Kiro. Mal. Keep watch. If things start to go bad get in there and end it."
Digi would have laid her head back, sighing a little. Another fight was comming and she knew it. THe testosterone(sp) was thick in the air, and she could feel it even in her room. She shook her head a little, then glanced at Kai. "What is it about the guys Kai? THey're an overload to a girls senses, not to mention overprotective. but that's what makes them adorable. How does that even make sense??" Digi growled, rubbing her face with her palms as a laugh bubbled up from her chest.
((Wow.. I though you'd hate the 'nickname' Jiro...))
Now prompted to reply Kai was quick to respond.
"I think it has something to do with pheramones. Ive been told that to some people the smell of a sweaty male is disgusting and yet to most viable females it is also a trigger for a mating response. It works the other way to. Perhaps thats why Torran's vitals spike when you two are taining."
Kai thought for a moment. That is to say she wen through the entirity of combined knowledge on the mating habits, biology and chemical responses of humans.
"Could be..."
Digi blushed, her mouth open wide in shock. She closed it before squeeking out a single word. "KAI!!!" She blushed even more and hid her face in her knees, laughing. When she managed to calm down she was still blushing, butshe could talk almost normally. "I think that he just loves to fight. I doubt he'd have anything else on his mind. Besides.. he's my uncle." Digi lowered her voice, mumbling it a bit. "NotthatI'dmind."

Desirable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kai the avatar giggled madly for a moment. "You know not technically. Your bloodlines are very compatable. There are not relatives connecting either of you. He is the adopted brother of your father and if it werent odd enough the adopted brother of you ex-husband. That makes you his niece and his sister-in-law by adoption only. If im not mistaken it was never made leagl either so technically...." she drew it out for a moment. "The realtionship you have with the titles and such arent even real in a legal sense."
A wicked smile spread across Kai's face. Itw as time to try teasing some one other than Torran.
"If you like i can put together a genome chart of probable offspring to see if they would suffer from any genetic abnormalities."
This should be fun.
Tears speak more eloquently then 10 thousand languages.
Digi continued to blush, but nodded a little. "It'd be nice, but Torran can never know!! nor can my brother.. Junior would prolly flip out if he found out i saw Torran in that light." Digi would nibble her lip, grinning and giggling a little.
They show both grief and undying love.
Now Kai was having fun. This took effort and now it was a secret. She liked this Digi person.
She began building pictures of a young human, at roughly the age of 6. Each image would last about 5 seconds then go to another witht he same gene pairing but of the opposite gender. Each was based on likely dominant/sub dominant gene pairs.
Tears speak more eloquently then 10 thousand languages.
Digi giggled, taking in the faces of children and for once, not having any kind of pain or remorse for it. It was an odd feeling. As she looked at one, she made a small noise. "Kai, wait. Go back to that one." She tilted her head, wondering why that one had caught her eye.
They show both grief and undying love.
" Ah... Alright. "

Was all he said in response to the man making fun of him.

He removed the smoldering butt from his mouth in between two fingers and placed it in an unknown pocket beneath the cloak and sat up straight, rolling his shoulders and taking in a deep breath.

He moved back toward the center of the pathway, away from his sword, as he talked.

" Alright, let's go. I'm kinda tired though... "

He started to lift his arms to get into stance, but then stopped.

"!... Oh yeah. "

He removes his sunglasses from his face and tosses them by his sword, then lifting his hands and sliding his right leg back.

"... You can go first, I don't mind. "

(( Hey Jiro. Do you live in the US?
'Cause this fight could go painfully slow otherwise. Oh, and I've got school, so yeah... ))

Codger

Jade hadn't moved in quite some time.

It was not that he was damaged in some way but his utter stillness was more than a tad unsettling. Even in the strongest winds he would be as a statue upon the grounds, his hair and clothing remaining utterly static. It was during this time that he had chosen to shut most of his critical systems down such that he might back up his files and conserve energy. Torran had indicated that the two were to speak later and had not given a definite time. As such, Jade had decided to pass the time in an efficient manner and would check on his meeting thereafter.

It would not be the ensuing combat that roused Jade from his inert state but the simple fact that the bulk of his files had been stored upon the Bioship October by his Keeper. When he awoke his short auburn hair grew from a length of less than a half inch into two inch locks of a faded sepia heading into white. His eyes had not changed, however, as the core personality programming had remained untouched. For a moment he glared at his legs through his shades but soon had them moving as naturally as he ever had.

He passed through the mansion like a wraith, gliding with speed and grace that was certainly inhuman given his uncertainty only moments before. It was strange to watch him pass through the halls without direction, as though he knew where he was headed from memories. This was not the case, not exactly, as he currently did not contain any memories of this place of his own or from the minds the former experiment had captured. It was with this same certainty that he came to stand before Torran, "Your terms?"
Kenric Adlam
" Ah... Alright. "

Was all he said in response to the man making fun of him.

He removed the smoldering butt from his mouth in between two fingers and placed it in an unknown pocket beneath the cloak and sat up straight, rolling his shoulders and taking in a deep breath.

He moved back toward the center of the pathway, away from his sword, as he talked.

" Alright, let's go. I'm kinda tired though... "

He started to lift his arms to get into stance, but then stopped.

"!... Oh yeah. "

He removes his sunglasses from his face and tosses them by his sword, then lifting his hands and sliding his right leg back.

"... You can go first, I don't mind. "

(( Hey Jiro. Do you live in the US?
'Cause this fight could go painfully slow otherwise. Oh, and I've got school, so yeah... ))
((Agreed, I do live in the U.S. though I was watching One Piece movies last night, otherwise we'd have probably gotten a lot more done, I'll try to be more attentive tonight.))

Jiro Kenshin//

Looking honestly surprised that his opponent chose not to fight with his sword, Jiro could only figure it stood somewhere along the lines of honor and not fighting an un-armed opponent. Chuckling at his own mental pun, Jiro waited until the other man got into his stance, smirking at the man's audacity. "Don't mind if I do." Jiro replied as he bent his elbows and knees, spreading his feet a little and launching himself forward, Jiro closed the distance between himself and his opponent in a very short time, once in range though, there was nothing irrational about Jiro's attack.

Applying the forward motion of his lunge, Jiro swung his right arm up and around in a hook aimed at his opponent's face, the skin and bone of Jiro's right arm might not have packed the same punch as his left, but at the same time, Jiro couldn't be entirely sure that the man was hostile or not. "So, what brings you to this spot in the woods... sight seeing?" Jiro remarked casually as his fist neared his opponent's face. As though trying to make small talk, or at least make the fight less serious.
As he neared, he heard and analyzed the man's question, though, chosing to counter-attack before any more dialogue would continue. Seeing the hook, Kenric leans back slightly, simultaneously using his left hand to almost palm strike the man's attacking forearm in an attempt to push his attack out of the way, and leave him atleast a bit off-balance. Immediately after dodging and blocking the attack, his rear, and right leg would strike out in a low round house kick towards Jiro's leading knee, and then snap his own leg back into place. This would probably hurt, given that Ken's boots are plated with steel externally, and might even knock him over if all of his attack goes correctly. After which, he would skip back...

"I signed up to join this place, actually. Wasn't really expecting this kind of a welcoming committee though..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff