Welcome to Gaia! ::

Order Of The Great Spiral

Aim of the Guild: To Be Awesome.
Open to attack: Yes
Story:See The Description Post
Description:See Description
Defenses :See Description
Rules: #1- I am God. #2- I am The Devil. #3- Don't be a jackarse. #4- Don't Godmod
Member list: See Following Posts
Alignment:Good.

In The Far Future, when the Stars Became Right for the awakening of the Great Old Ones, something happened. Powers not of that universe twisted space and time, trapping the Old Ones behind the constantly swirling veil of time and space. The task, however, was not perfect, and sometimes the seal comes undone. The Order of the Great Spiral was formed t oprotect humanity from the threats from beyond. Over the years, they not only became dedicated to defending humanity from the horrors beyond, but also defending humanity from itself, for it was becoming increasingly corrupt and arrogant, thinking themselves rulers of time and space. The Humans began to fight against themselves while drawing in things from beyond. This had the added side-effect of weakening the bonds keeping the Great Old Ones bound. The Order must once again protect Humanity, and reality itself, from things that should never have existed.

Description
Well, to put it shortly, this is my entry into the FFA. Think Technology+Magic+Hotbloodedness+Knights. With some Eldritch Horrors thrown in for good measure.
While one would think that such a prestigous order has a bigass castle, it kinda doesnt. While still short on members, the Battlecarrier is fully operational, and it's singulairty orbit reactors are at full power. The ship is currently at Joker's Shack.

Defenses
The BC is fully operation. All of it's weaons are online, as are the catapult systems, and onbaord factory.
Memberlist

(Notice: It's Title:Name:Vehicle/positon)
Lord Crusader: Vallins Zelig:Grand Buster
Flame Crusader: Kai Rikito: Fire Buster
Wind Crusader: Akira Rikito: Wind Buster
arrow Orbit, Battlecarrier's bridge

Akira sat, board at the helm of the large ship, visibly calm, but in great distress. For about an hour, the ship has been slowly reactivating to full operational status, and had began to head to the planets surface. Akira knew this could mean only one thing: The Great Old Ones had begun their eldritch machinations on this planet.
arrow Atmospheric entry, above Joker's Shack

The ship was now at 100% operational capacity, except that it still needed the Lord Crusader's DNA to work. The ship continued it's plummet tothe planet, heading to the Lord Crusader's location.
Vallins walked through the ship's corridors, heading towards what his neural implants told him was the bridge. Suri was walking slightly behind him.

"You're right. We do need allies. We arent fighting just aliens, or a group of pirates. We are fighting gods. Dark gods, imprisoned by my anscestors behind space-time itself. And this planet itself has broken that seal, allowing them to flow out. What we faced today was not even the tip of the iceburg. It was the slightly cold wind that blows down from the frozen north into the temperate reigions. No, the tip of the iceburg is much more horrifying. But, we must fight to survive."

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"Tch, I told you Gods were overrated..." Suri said with a bit of annoyance as he followed Vallins down the corridors. He wasn't liking this at all. "If this planet has freed them, haven't they been free for...billions of years? As far as I know, this planet has been here for some time now. Also, if they are Dark Gods, what do they want with this planet? What have we ever done to them if we've never heard of them before?"
"They were freed by the constant fighting and use of magic on this planet. To them, we are nothing but little micro-organisms. They cannot be considered evil, only having a complete lack of morals. We cannot truly comprehend their minds. All I have known in my life is to protect humanity from them."

Vallins and Suri walked onto the bridge, which was moderatly large.Akira promptly stood up and saluted. The bridge was comprised of three tiers. Tier one was the sensor operators and helmsmen. On the second tier was the flight controllers, weapons control, and subsystem mangement. On the top tier of the bridge was the captain's seat, which was more of a control chair. Vallins sat on it, and was instantly linked into the ship's control system.

"However, Suri, the gods are not our current concern. What i our current concen is getting allies to fight the servants of the gods. Also, the Order needs members. I would be honored if you joined."

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"I'll get right on it. I'll send out all of my members." Suri cracked popped his fingers by interlacing the digits and pulling away. He smiled a bit. "If they have an army of those weakling, we can easily take them with just a few hired hands. Rama's heard what you've spoke of, though, so I'm certain he's called a few mercs to go and get allies to assist us."

[[Sorry for short post, going to the mall]]
Vallins smiled softly.

"The ship is now heading towards the Takrin, then the Isle of the Harbinger. We will rendevous there." A holoplate materialsed into Vallins' hand. "Take this. These plans will help you upgrade your facilities to be able to withstand a supernova, and have their own support factory."

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"Thanks," Suri said, taking the plate and eyeing it for a minute before letting his arm fall limp a bit. "I have a active map of Takrin, Shader went and made it a while back. Rama also has a map of The Arena and N-STAG, if you're planning on dropping by there," he said with a bit of thought, making sure he remember the three places they had active maps of. "But, most importantly, we'll have to get Leon on our side," Suri said with a nod as he shut his eyes. Getting Leon to help save the world wouldn't be hard, but to work alongside them....it might be a bit difficult.

"Should I go back now and get my people, or should I stay here and help with more gathering?"
Cthulhu fhtagn, Cthulhu fhtagn.

Too much, Valsan Kiraza. Waaaay too much.
"You should stay here. We have courier drones that you can send messages through. Your knowledge of Gaia will be usefull." Vallins smied softly from the captain's seat. " As leader of the Order of the Great Spiral, I am inducting you as Sir Suri, and giving you the position of key navigator for the ship. Which still doesnt have a name."

(Stow it D.))
Name it the Celephais.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas