Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steele Lives?

Welcome back. 0.25 25.0% [ 8 ]
Again? 0.25 25.0% [ 8 ]
You will be crushed. 0.5 50.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

The water seemed to be turning black and dark with the pain it has seen, Malachite brought the water to a calm repeating sway agaist the shore next to him. He then walked in side of the mansion and to his old room, he was amazed to see that none of his stuff was missing or touched. He dusted off the tv and turned it on as he sat on his bed.
haha im adding a** he talks a bulet shuts thru the back of his hed and with his last dieing breth he seys spoke to soon
"This faction is an abomination!" Casper Tarn long time ally of the Steele under Torran's reign steps forword onto the froont steps of the facility.
"This Syndicate was dead for a reason, too many people lost their lives in persuit of dominance in a world were nowone wishes to be controlled... This constant rebuilding and failing does nothing more, than to soil that great name of Steele. I was once a proud member of the Vangaurd for the Syndicate and I see NO resemblance to such a grand cause here before me! I trust your intentions are well, but this cannot be left standing..."

Casper draws his katana, the blade pointed to the ground.
"Come out and defend your mochery of great men!"

Codger

A bright light falls from the sky, a column of heat and light fifty feet in radius, centered on Casper. A high voice of a feminine male passes through the air, "Leave the dead, lest I break my oath and slay a Steele associate who doesn't know when to leave things well enough alone." Aye, the greater being known as Mindblaze remembered. He always remember. Everything and everyone, especially his oath. Perhaps it was indeed best to leave, for no one else remained to answer the challenge to the dead and forgotten.
(I'm digi's mule, so I will post as digi. Forgot my password.....)
*Digi appeared in a flash of light, her dress fluttered in the slightest breeze, and the gem embeded in her forehead glowed intensly. She had a small smile upon her face* I'm home again......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff