Welcome to Gaia! ::

OoC
I generally accept that shapeshifters cannot change their genetic code (or fingerprints or iris signature) confused They just 'shift' their 'shape'.

Just my two cents.

Also. Take your time.

Aranea's brow remains in the same curious position it has been for the past few moments. The small drake, known simply as Tala Gigas, behind Simion gives the slighest of screeched chuckles. Aranea looks at the creature, though never shifting his gaze from the intruder. Letting out a slightly annoyed sigh, he scratches his chin.

Very well. What services do you think you can offer me?

It's not that he doesn't believe a recruit would find his way here. It's just been a while since Nemesis has had a chance to play with a Peon. Trivialities can be met with curiousity, still. He'll play his games, allowing only those close and loyal enough to know just what he is and is capable of.
He halted his words for just second thinking of what he could provide. Protection, an assassin, if someone needed to be putt out of the way or bin rid off. There were several things that he could think of doing for the being before him but yet what was the best approach. One could only take a few moments to think this over as time went by. The sound of the dragon like creature was growing rather annoying, making him curious of when that pathetic pawn would be putt away. Letting a soft sigh escape his lips once more decided to finally speak.

"Move beings from your way, assure success in you cause and of course kill you if needed be not that one would need to. Assassinaton, advertising and ideas. I don't believe that going on is needed, lets just say that if you needed it done there is few to none better to do it."
A chuckle begins eminating from Aranea's throat. It erupts into full out laughter. He takes a deep breath, calming himself, after only a few seconds had passed. If spiders had tears, perhaps he'd have to wipe a one from his eyes right now. The Peon thinks it possible to kill Nemesis. Even his one, true rival hasn't been able to do so. He takes another deep breath before answering.

You amuse me. Welcome to the Talajori Mercenaries. The woman beside me you will know as the Grey. She is my most trusted Creed.

Tala Gigas lifts off only to land upon the awning to the warehouse's large, framed door. Aranea indicates the warehouse. Warehouse 13. Above the awning is the obvious sign of what's inside. A large image of a box of fireworks decorates the front face.

That is our...headquarters, of sorst. Of course, you are free to come and go as you please, but you do not reveal where we are located. If you get a job, come tell me. Potential employers do not see this location. That is an absolute rule.

Aranea smirks as he licks his lips. He tastes Heaven's blood on his lower lip. The bitter-sweet taste would be toxic to just about anybody else. Then he gives another sigh, certainly not an annoyed one.

Loyalty is repaid.

Ooc
Now I'm awaiting Vain xd She's so going to kill me xp Not really...
From the pale depths of his lips came a movement of the lips grazed into that of a small hardly noticeable smirk. He found it amusing that what he had tried worked so simply. It seemed that rather he could end such a creature was debatable yet still possible to toy with the creatures simple mind. If one would laugh then one would yet he would not. Which this was of no concern seeing as this was but only the beginning. For there would be no betrayal of the sort if he were to continue pondering these grounds. For there was something he needed, something that told him that he must persist to stay until a certain point. For now not even he knew but the deepest of his darkest desires said to stay. It would tell him when the time is right and mission accomplished. Turning, he looked towards the one known as grey only to nod his head slightly towards her direction. She seemed as dark as one would consider elegant through his own eyes. This could only fuel his desire to smirk in amusement further.
Leaning closer to Nemesis at the mere mention of her name as the Grey, her pale arms snaking around his waist. She chuckles almost seductively, gazing uninterestedly upon the intruder, noting those strong masculine features. "He looks okay, well, a bit too ordinary in my opinion. Why don't you give us a little demonstration of your... expertise?" she cooed, almost spitting the last word in disgust.

Heaven saw that look on the man's face as he looked her over, obviously pleased with what he sees. Naturally, she smiled, he thinks I'm beautiful. Licking her painted lips, she rested her head on Nemesis shoulder slightly, her thick silver mane contrasting with the dark fabric, "Well, isn't this lovely, darling? A peon to fight for our predicament. And, you still haven't told me yet the cause for your long absence." Golden eyes looked up at him in an almost cute, childish puppy-eyed look, her mouth transfixed in a pout.
"Why one would waist such time with pity requests is beyond ones understanding. But seeing as your progress is slow, I suppose there some time to amuse you."

Raising his rights hand from the clutch of the crimson cane, moved it to the side closing all but his two middle fingers. Waving the fingers up and down he focused on the mental state of ones inner strength. Settle waves from under his feet sent pulses through the ground causing it to shake slightly. For only a second did it last when a pillar of the ground rose just by his right side to a height of four feet in a rather rectangular shape taking up a diameter of nothing more then two feet. Moving the crimson of his cane with his left hand, placed it against the rectangular surface of risen ground. It meant to show nothing of interest for holding the cane up was but its only purpose. With the hand now free of the cane, placed it before him. Scraping the surfaces of his index and pinky thinking of what to do.

Passing of but a few second he had come up with it, a slender object to amuse the creature of grey which dared thought her beautiful. Yes the being held elegance but beauty is only in what one sees of beauty. Glaring the blood red of his hidden eyes across the ground took notice to that of the night around. It seemed that most everything was covered in the sweet serenity of the darkness, his shadows. Seeing the glorious grounds of the shadows around him one could do all but smirk if he wasn't already. Having forgotten about the slight position of his lips, lowered them to the usual cold complexion of his snow white face. Opening the palm of his right hand, he closed his eyes focusing on his inner aura.

From the ground as though pulling from the very darkness, the very shadows began to rise the settle sight of what looked to be a black mist of the sort. From under the shine of his shoes and around his body this fine midnight black mist almost invisible from the shadows of the night slowly began a rise in spiral formation. Lifting from the ground and pulling from the shadows the mist began to spiral upward around his body. It lifted around in the motion around him until just reaching the trim of his crimson hats white feather. Once accomplished he began to slide his fingers in a slight waving motion of up and down before him. As though controlled by his very movement the mist slowly drew towards the palm of his hand.

Mist drew into the palm of his hand in a settle tentacle like stream into its center. From the palm it began to circle around the black rubber gloves he wore gathering into what seemed to be an orb. Though air flow and passing gusts flowed casually by the mist reacted not as though it had now obtained some form of weight. Closer observation would show that after several second the orb within his hand had taken a rather sticky, liquid like form. From around his neck glowed the crimson red of the emerald within the pendant around his neck. This emerald glowed brilliantly with neon like glare of the light. With that of his other hand, he moved his finer of his left hand towards the orb. From the finger an electrical current flowed within it. Swiftly he pressed his finger just the tip of his nail against the orb.

Pressing into the orb, the neon like stream of electrical currents flowed around it bringing the orb to take shape and spread. The current running through it, the orb spread upward with a line rising from his palm, it was quite thin rather just half an inch in diameter. From this fine upward stream drew small points like needles but more spread and in triangular shape, thorns. Reacting with the crimson current it quickly began to change green as though absorbing all pigment of color aside from that of the green itself. From the top the liquid like state spiraled into itself shaping into that of a bud, that of a rose bud. It remained black becoming slick, in more a silk like form as it hardened. Releasing the rose, he flailed his left hand thinking of pure weightlessness.

Past his flowed a strong gust or wind picking the rose up from his hand sending it towards the two before him. It flowed in the icy winds reaching that of the women known as grey. His finger moved then swiftly lifted upward as though calling something. The rose moved around the two of them until reaching just in front of grey. Just as it did a cone like shape shot like a bullet up from the ground just under the rose. It seemed to sink down as moving upward into more of a needle like shape, being a exact point of adamantium. This needle struck the black rose directly in the bud causing it to break. As though shattering like glass it spread into seven pedals flowing around in gentle sway mid air for seconds before beginning there decent to the ground. At which point the needle like cone object sunk back into the ground from which it came. Darkness, shadowed mist around his body still flowing in its dark spiral.
OoC
I'd appreciate it if we keep some semblance of order to the posts rolleyes It makes posting and response easier.

Aranea chuckles as Heaven wraps herself around him. There were few beings he recognized as 'nicely' as he did her. He gives her a smirk at her question.

Patience.

It's a simple answer that would tell Heaven that he'd be telling her in due time. It's not something that concerns the new member. Then he decides to watch Simion's reaction to her 'request' for a sample. He's curious at what power, or powers, he might demonstrate. He's less curious about the powers, however. It's how this being might employ them. Aranea does give Simion a scowl at how he responds, verbaly, to Grey. He decides to write it off as an overconfident arrogance. Such things were meaningless. It was the exhibition of power that mattered.

He watches the shadows. He watches the earth shift. He watches the shapes, the sounds, and the exertion of power. All are mere tastes of Simion. Nemesis knows this. It's a bitter-sweet showing. He decides that, as long as Simion remains loyal, he would be allowed to stay. He doesn't know if he'll open the 'pleasure' room, more a holographic room using illusion magics, to this one. He might consider it in time. The display with the rose, however, does bring another scowl to the spider animorph's face. He doesn't seem to have approved for the behavior. Still. He doesn't show more disapproval than that.

Aranea turns his head towards Heaven and gives her a nod. It seems he's approved the use of his powers for his plans. Heh. It does seem she has adopted his plans, though. She'd even offered him her very existance already. Then he returns his full attention to Simion with his infamous smirk.

Very well. You've...amused us. I do wish to talk to Grey in private, concerning...certain matters. I have private guest rooms you may use, but it is best for mercenaries, such as ourselves, to avoid a large gathering place.

Aranea's smirk broadens. Afterall. From the lowest of beings to his most loyal subjects, they'd serve him by giving up their existance to him. It is important to keep his subjects alive until they serve their final purpose. Safety was one of the perks of loyalty.

If you want, you can even prove yourself by attempting to capture some...food for me.

Aranea uses the word 'food' losely. Yes. He got to taste an individual's mind, body, and soul as they disintegrated into nothingness, but he didn't actually 'eat' them.
"Though the slightly humble as I am to the offering I shall return when the time is needed. There is no purpose for me standing before these grounds while you two speak about such more private matters. For now one can focus there intentions in what seems like a more desired matter to you. Despite that facted, it shall be for the better that I keep my distance when one is not included."

No sign of expression showed upon his face seeing as there was but no need for him to stand before the grounds until choosing that one needs to do or acomplishes something. Reaching over, grasps the crimson of his cane with the bitterly pale fingers of his right hand. With the simple use of his left, moved to motion. With the same fingers as before towards the pillar of cement and ground. With the motions the earth substance lowered until cuffing into the ground once more in a flail of dust from the dirt grazing along another. This dust flailed up into the air and was soon dissipated from the flow of the air around them. At this point he chose not to read ones mind but simply speak in his usual cold tone.

"Food in which you speak?, by what would you consider food?. Something of your nature would indefinitely nourish ones self with something of a more exotic state. Perhaps I shall bring you such a thing, just simply provide me with the information in a private manner, from there I shall do the rest."

Taking two steps back to distance himself from the two beings before him lowered his head in what could be considered a nod of acknowledgment or bow of the sort. Crouching his knees just slightly by an inch he pushed up with what seemed like slight force but much greater. From this force full push he was sent twenty feet into the air. His flowing crimson scarf was pushed down by the incredible force of the wind against it, down against his back and the blood red jacket. Around him gusts flowed fiercely around his body ever is increasing in speeds but holding position as though waiting for the right time. While in mid air he lifts his arm to full extent above his head flat with the palm facing towards the sky. From the diamond within his pendant shined sending out that of a crimson electrical current?

This current graced his arm, flowing upward into the palm where a straight beam like flash of what would look like lighting shot up through the shadows of the grayish clouds. Flowing through the sky he swiftly threw his arm down. Reaching with the motion of ones body, a rather larger bolt of the same complexion tore into a ripping flash through the sky blinding the area in the outstanding brilliance of its malevolent gleam. As it cleared with the simple of the second it took, he had faded from his position within the air. If one were to noticed they would see that he had used the intense flailing of wind around him to strike upon his own body at a force of five hundred miles per hour launching him like a rocket backwards into the greater distance.
{{xX-There are dead threads in the FFA that have more people posting then this place.-Xx}}
Eyeing the peon disdainfully, Heaven resisted the urge to spit on that arrogant face. The p***k wasn't even in her level of strength and she could only chuckle at his annoying attempt to sound 'oh-so-mysterious' and 'evil'. Doesn't he know that by enlisting himself to such a lowly position, he's risking his own life, willing or not, to die for the Talajori 'cause'? Well, unless Nemesis had enlisted him for some hidden purpose. 'Oh, and... what was his name again?' Though such useless information would only be waste.

The Grey leaned on the wall, crossing her legs femininely as she took a cancer stick from her pocket and lit it. Inhaling the smoke, she inclined her head upwards, silver bangs just settling a centimeter or two from her golden eyes. The sky was starless, as usual, dark and engulfing. Exactly the way that Talajori would reign over mankind. Maybe as Nemesis' Queen? Now, there's no use expecting too much. But who knows? The Grey knows how to play her cards right. She smiled, Heaven was one of the relatively very few females who don't cower in his presence.

"Darling, why were you gone for so long?"

There was a seductive bat of eyelashes and licking of paint-colored lips-- the 'Heaven' way.
xXAbraxasXx
{{xX-There are dead threads in the FFA that have more people posting then this place.-Xx}}

OoC
Well. I'm sure there are reasons for that, but I'm afraid I have no reason to 'spill the beans' on what any of those reasons might be. Once I have some capacity and compitance to rely upon, I'll start some regular...stuff.

Aranea watches Simion depart. The creature really didn't understand what he'd gotten himself into. There would still be rewards for his services, his loyalty most of all. It's interesting that he didn't even catch on that Nemesis was speaking of any being or creature. Anything with a mind, body, and soul to send to oblivion. He almost chuckles before he hears Heaven speak to him. He inclines his head towards her as he listens to her question and watches her every movement. She looked delicious. Aranea walks as any spider would, stalkingly, towards her.

His smirk turns into a wide, confident grin. There were things to relate, and those things would no longer wait. He forces his right hand over her shoulder and hard into the brick-like wall she was leaning against. He cups her chin in his left hand while various of his spider legs crawl to various points on her body, obviously not caring how the display might look. He knows he would look like a pervert to the ignorant person watching; though, he knew there were none. This woman, Heaven, was his, Nemesis, to play with as he saw fit. A toy. A weapon. A slave if he so desired.

I...made a promise I had every intention of breaking. A pitiful being known as Torment, Kargin Nusradai, dared believe himself stronger than me. He said I was to disappear for a year and not come back any stronger...

Aranea makes sure to use his spider legs to touch every square inch of Heaven's body as he speaks. He makes no gesture to show he's timid or even concerned of these actions. It makes no differnce to him if anybody was watching or not. Still, he pauses to give her a moment to absorb what he said and respond. Afterall, it would be obvious to anybody that it has been less than a year since this Torment character 'ordered' Nemesis to leave Gaia for said period of time.
The Grey licked her lips tentatively, even arching her back against the wall flirtatously, all the while staring deep in Nemesis' eyes. She resisted the urge to cup his chin and kiss those rough lips, listening intently through a desire-clouded mind, her pink lips slightly open but dry against the cold breeze. She almost grudgingly letting his words sink in, feeling those possessive touches just made her mad with sadistic lust as she held his gaze; Heaven was probably one of the very few people who could stand prolonged eye contact with this being while at the same time, mindful of his dark, masochistic aura.

"So," her chest heaved with gasping breaths as crystalline beads of sweat started forming on her brow and the flesh between her breasts. She struggled to speak, as if relucantly, "Torment needs to be silenced. But I have a feeling that he is more than just small fry. Whatever shall we do?"

She smiled willingly, biting one side of her lip for a seductive effect and placing a hand on Nemesis chest loosely. The night was deep and eventful, at least better than most days in this warehouse when her lord had left. Whatever the future occurence might lead the Heaven, the Iron Maiden and the Grey, the stars were absent, as most nights, leaving only a broad expanse of dark space, where her lord had come from, to watch this sadistic tryst of beings.
*walks up to the area and sees a few ppl*
OoC
Freelancer3...no. You must know how to role-play before stepping foot here. Wait... Was that too mean? Meh.

There she goes, doing it again. As though groping her form were not enough, Nemesis actually yerns to have Heaven join him in Talajori once more. Yerns? Such a strange way of putting it. She would do as he says, and she is of few who did so as willingly as she always does. He watches her lips, licking his own, as he rubs his left thumb against her lips, knowing the action would tease her furiously. After a moment of simply playing with her, he answers her question.

He's more than a simply 'small fry', yes. He has curious powers, and a wife that'll make for an interesting prize.

Nemesis knows how Heaven works. She may want him, even yerning for him as she does now, but she also has a most...interesting behavior. She'd compliment him on bringing a new girl to his bedchambers. She'd even suggest joining. A powerful ally in battle, but that was only part of her usefullness. Almost violently, Aranea tilts his head as he watches this delicious morsel.

I want him alive, for now. I'll send him to oblivion once I've gotten my use out of him.

Then he gives a most curious smirk, and he knows she'll get a kick out of this next part.

He'll try to absorb a part of my power!
"Such arrogance!" she seethed, lust-dozed silver depths suddenly burned with fiery anger, her desire almost forgotten. The chains suddenly materialized from the discarded scraps of metal that lay on the dirt ground. It encircled master and minion, but Heaven would actually prefer to play the part of the seductive mistress. Yes, folks, even in fierceness, she'd always have that tone of flirtatiousness.

The chains formed a spiral, with Nemesis and her in the middle, like a tragic shower of petals on a bride's wedding day, before they fell heavily back to the ground. This was her weakness, if ever The Grey did actually have one: her emotions could sway her powers almost in a fit of rage, but that was not her primary concern. At least not right now.

"Kargin... I'll show him the meaning of true Torment..." she hissed, more seductively, than out of temperance. Her anger would have to feast on some poor soul after she was done with this masochistic foreplay. Heaven bit her lip hard, drawing blood from her red lips. It's ironic how much her lipstick this night matched the color of her own blood, she chuckled. Placing a finger to her lips, moistening it with her poison that was of no danger to Nemesis, The Grey raised it to his lips, as if painting those dull-colored petals with a fierce red, from her own blood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff