The Mine

Table of Contents
Post 1 :: ToC
Post 2 :: Introduction, Base Defenses
Post 3 :: Character Profiles
Post 4 :: Rules
Post 5 :: Miscellaneous
Introduction

The Mine is a simple mining village centered around the production of ore and ingot. The name of the village itself is Obsidian. Here, all manner of metallic ore is mined from the man-made caves and tunnels, which is later refined into purer metals for use in smithing. Recently, since the dawn of firearms, many of the local Blacksmiths have dedicated themselves to pioneering new, more efficient gun designs.

Base Defenses

The village itself is surrounded by a simple wooden fence, about three feet high. It wraps in a semi-circle around the front of the village, its back built up against the vertical face of the mountain. The entire village spans about one thousand feet from one side to another, columns of smoke dotting the sky as blacksmith work and refiners use the furnaces. They get their water from an underground reservoir inside the mountain itself. The village has no gate, but does have an entrance with one watch tower. The rest of the town is built into the side of the cliffs, going deep into the rocks where the best ore is hiding.
Character Profiles

Username :: Riddle Juliano
Character Name :: Armand "Red" Redding
Height :: 6'4"
Weight :: 250 lbs
Race :: Human
Personality/History :: The most experienced blacksmith in Obsidian, Red heads up the small faction of neo-blacksmiths which are looking into gun advancement.

Character Name :: Karl Obsidian
Height :: 5'8"
Weight :: 140 lbs
Personality/History :: The Chieftan and oldest villager in Obsidian, his great great grandfather was the founder of the mining town. Though he generally stands against firearms, he sees their economical use for the village.

Character Name :: Robert Matthieson
Height :: 5'11"
Weight ::210 lbs
Personality/History :: Robert heads up all of the work of the mines, overseeing everything to make sure that tunnels stay within safe areas and they follow the best veins of ore.
Rules

1. Don't be a douchefag.
2. The time period is medieval at best, with the creation of firearms being the latest craze. Keep to it.
3. To apply for membership, send in a profile to me, Riddle Juliano.
Miscellaneous

White List
Doji Kurohito
Lord Yawgmoth
Arretsu

Black List
No one

Allied Threads
This thread is one of many in The New World.

At War With?
No one.
Niggas talkin' greasy, I'm the one that gave them they chance...

Red held his newest creation into the air, its metal barrel glinting in the light of the setting sun. Well, to say that is had one barrel would be wrong. Many of the neo-blacksmiths had been working on ways to make the reloading process faster, but Red had a different idea altogether. Multiple barrels. Indeed, the rifle had three barrels arranged in a pyramid shape, the base with two triggers, one in front of the other. Pulling the front trigger would fire the barrels one at a time, while tugging the back would fire all three at once for an extremely powerful blast.

Now, if only he actually knew how to fire a gun.

...Somebody need to tell them that they can't do it like I can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff