Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meh...

Feh... 1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Airiza's head tilted back slightly, a large yawn errupting from her widely open mouth. She blinked and simply sighed loudly, although this wouldn't be heard by anyone as she was alone in one of the offices. She leaned back in the chair and placed her hands behind her head, pushing against the floor with her feet and making her chair spin around in circles. After doing this for about five minutes, she abrubtly stopped and began to tip over, falling out of her chair from dizziness..

Thud..

She hit the floor hard and groaned, shaking her head back and forth a few times as if that might ward of the dizzy feeling. She sighed again and simply cupped her chin into her hands, feeling very bored at the moment.
A man walks rather trudgingly with a shotgun horizontally across the back of his neck, his arms behind the gun, and then over it like how you'd see on some shows when people have to carry those rods with the two buckets of water on them.
Also on the back of his neck is a black band, leading down to the front of his body, connected to a very large black duffel (sp?) bag. It contained various things, including his disassembled rifle.
He comes to the rather large front gate and uses his right hand to grab the butt of the shotgun, simply dropping his left to his side.
He gives the metal gate a few hard whacks with the shotgun.
The guard that was on duty at the gate jumped at the sound of someone pounding at the door, his eyebrow raising slightly. He shrugged and wondered why no one had told him that someone was approaching. He peeked through the peek hole at the man that had approached, standing there for a few seconds just staring at him. His head turned and he looked at the guard to the right, nodding towards him.
The guard on the right pulled the lever, activating the gate so it would open and let the man inside. The door slowly opened, creaking as it did so. Now the man could enter.
One of the guards stepped forward.

"Eh...if you're here to see Airiza, she's in the offices, which are directly ahead."
The tired and rather broed look on the man's face was wiped away in an instant.
He smiled at the gaurd that spoke to him, and abruptly braced the butt of the shotgun against his shoulder and tilted his head so he could look into the cross-hair, the gun pointed at the gaurd.
Naturally, the guard freaked out, as most people would if someone did that to them. He immediately began to whimper and stammer, shifting nervously. The other guard has already reacted, pulling out a simple 9mm pistol, aiming it at the man's chest.

"H-Hey...are you crazy? What're you doin'?!"

The guard with the pistol aimed at the man simply stood there for a bit, waiting for a reply...and hopefully not a bloody one.
Snort.

" Bahahahaaa!
That was great! "

He drops the shotgun, letting it fall to his side in his right hand.

" That look was awesome!
Well, see you later guys. "

He yawns and stretches his arms, and walks passed them down the way that the guy pointed.
He opens the door to the offices, and looks around.
He takes the easy way through things like he usually does.

" Hey! Where's A-...E-... Hm...
Where's the leader?! "

Hopefully he didn't get jumped by a bunch of guards; holding a shotgun and yelling and all...
Airiza blinked rapidly and and picked herself up off of the floor, hearing someone shoutin' in the next room. She tilted her head slightly and made her way out of the room, her green eyes immediately locking onto the man in front of her. She new that this man had to be the new member that had recently sent in an application. She simply stood there for a bit, saying nothing, which might be considered rude.
After awhile, she simply sighed.

"What's your name again?
Oh, and your bedroom's to the left of this room, just keep going straight. There's plenty of rooms, and you can choose from any of them.
I wouldn't recommend waving that shotgun around so carelessly, it'll probably make the guards nervous."

Of course, she was still completely oblivious as to what had happened at the gate, but she probably wouldn't have cared even if she did know.
" Robin, some people call me Redrum for some reason though. "

He yawns again and leans backwards, pushing the barrel of the gun against the floor and balancing his body with both his hands on the butt of it.

" Bah. They need me to make them nervous then; bloody cowards! "

He heard the part about the room, but, he didn't comment on it.

" What exactly do we do here? 'Cause I think I'd get in trouble for shooting one of the gaurds but I wanna shoot something. "
Airiza had to agree that she had some cowardly guards, but it couldn't be helped right now. She liked this guy already. He would make a fine asset to her cause.

"We kill things, so that should suit you accordingly.
If you want to shoot stuff, for now you're just going to have to settle on the targets set up downstairs in the training room.
Otherwise, I still need time to work out the plan for an attack. In fact, I could probably use your help.. Are you interested in planning an assault?"
" Yeah yeah sure...
I'm not too big on planning. Usually running and gunning works just fine for me. "

His bored and tured expression had come back, and his eyes began to wander about the room rather aimlessly.
"Well, that's alright. I have yet to decide on a target though. Hm...
There's a whole area downstairs to do stuff at though. There's a training room, dojo, bar, library, and the works. Feel free to wander and such, although there are certain areas you may not be allowed into without certain security clearance.
Oh yeah, also...feel free to use any of the vehicles down in the hanger. You don't need permission."

She yawned for a bit and figured she should really get onto planning a mission. Although with only two people it could be hard to carry out..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff