Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, looking to do a Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) like roleplay adventure, I don't want to say too much other than I would like to get some people along that are interested. Depending on how everyone wants to do it, I'll make a poll based on how everyone feels. I'll create the rp based on how the role players feel and I want to keep it open minded for everyone's thoughts and ideas of there own. Please reply back and tell me what you think and if you are interested.
bump - sorry but I'm still looking for more people to come and join
I'm getting into D&D in RL, what world were you thinking of doing?

Forgotten Realms
Eberron
Generic/players-handbook
homebrew

or has wizards released Dark Suns or Gamma World Yet? I think those come out much later in the year? Never played it before so I'm not sure how good I'm at it, there's also the questions of terrain/encounter maps, and there's also the issues of party-size determining encounter size due to the xp math formulas presented in the Dungeon Master's Guides I & II, also I don't have my hands on the Player's Handbook 3 yet so idk the stats for the githzerai and I'm also assuming the Minotaur is introduced due to the cover art. There's also the question of who the big villain at the end is going to be....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff