Gonna join us???

YESH!!! 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
No... 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Freak 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Just browsing 0.4 40.0% [ 8 ]
I hate anime.. 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 >

Kohakaru Academy is a boarding school meant for any race and any skill level. It is available to anyone, anywhere. Dorm rooms will be provided and I will soon need volunteers for teachers. You may have a roommate in your dorm but it is only girl with girl, guy with guy.

Kohakaru Academy. This large castle type building with a tall white gate surrounding it has everything you need to learn and make friends. All of the paths are stone, brick, or dirt and in the middle of the path to the large stone doors is a big fountain. Towards the back of the building, there is a large, rectangular swimming pool used whenever you want. Besides the outside pool and spa/jaccusi, we have an indoor pool with a jaccusi. There is a rooftop where you can go and hangout at and in the middle, there is a small fountain with an angel in the middle.

BASIC RULES:

1. Absolutely NO cybering. Little kids play this you sickos!
2. No cussing to the extremes. Maybe a little here and there but don't make it a habit.
3. Talk in full sentences with real words. No "omg i lyk, luff ur char!! can u show me round the skool?" That's called retard talk.
4. Do not use the stars, brackets, or parentheses for actions.
5. DO NOT ASK ME FOR GOLD! If I really like you then maybe I will…
6. No bumps.
7. Use quotation marks for what you are saying and type normally for an action.
8. No advertising. There's a forum for that, isn't there?
9. No Godmodding.
10. No attacking/killing other players without a good reason for it or you have their permission.
11.No negative comments that may actually hurt someone’s feelings outside of their character.

TEACHERS:

President: Animegirl885 (that's my friend, not me)
Vice-President:
Math:
Reading:
Study Hall (I might not keep this one):
Librarian: Me!! Animegirl19
Art (yes, anime art. Where you post your art):
History:
Choir:PhoenixOfDarkness
Band:
Gaming l and ll:killer silent hill
Storywriting:
Journalism (more like an OOC type class):
Gym:
Science (yes you get to blow up stuff!!):

After I put your name on here and I accept your character, you can post YOUR OWN RULES! It can be anything as long as it isn't violating any of mine!
Any other classes you can think of, tell me and I'll think about adding them.
HERE IS WHERE YOU START:
Post your character with this below:

Username:
Name:
Nicknames (optional):
Age (14-19 unless you are a teacher):
Race:
Dorm room #:
Student or teacher (cannot be a teacher unless you ask me first):
Good,Bad,Neutral:
History:
Weapons:
Other items:
Personality:
Powers:
Strengths and weaknesses:
Appearance:
Pet:

Dorm rooms:
GIRLS
G001: Midori (Animegirl19) and Mrs. Dragon (Animegirl885)
G002:
G003:
G004:
G005:
G006:
G007:
G008:
G009:
G010:

BOYS
B001:
B002:
B003:
B004:
B005:
B006:
B007:
B008:
B009:
B010:

Blacklist:

Whitelist:
Dorm rooms

There is a long building which inside has many hallways. The dorms are lined up along the walls, girls on the left and boys on the right. There is a small box on the side of the door which to swipe your card through. You automatically get a "card" from me when you ask to join and I approve it. It is clearly against the Academy's rules to have the opposite gender in your room unless it is a weekday or holiday. Slumber parties are allowed with my permission and may have the other gender with my permission.

Boys dorms:
These dorms are a nice size and have a big window to look out at the beautiful view of the nearby ocean. In this room, there is a master bed, closet, and bathroom. There is a comfortable, soft beanie bag chairs and a starter TV with one game system of your choice and ten games for it. Later on, you can buy game systems and games from the class Gaming l and ll. You can decorate your room whenever you want.

Girls Dorms:
The girls dorms start off with a walk-in closet, master bed, end table, bathroom, and a loveseat. Though the girls start off with less belongings, you can always decorate your room whenever you want.

School's rules!!!:
1. No vandalizing or stealing. Duh.
2. You cannot be too far away from campus.
3. You have the weekends and holidays off for free time.
4. The cerfew here is 1:30 AM. It's that time because there is gonna be parties. Yes parties!
5. Clean up after your pets.
6. Cannot wear anything TOO revealing. Most of the time I'm ok with it though.
7. No breaking into any rooms.
8. The opposite gender is not allowed in your dorm room unless it is for a small time/ slumber party with my permission.
9. No backtalking to teachers at all!
10. Must follow all directions and rules of what the teacher tells you. If the teacher is seriously being mean or something that you absolutely do not like, then report it to me.
Username: Animegirl19. Duh.
Name: Midori (she doesn't know her last name so don't even say it)
Nicknames (optional): none
Age (14-19 unless you are a teacher): 16 (young for a teacher too!)
Race: panther demon/human
Dorm room #: #1!!
Student or teacher (cannot be a teacher unless you ask me first): student and Librarian. (This is just for now. I might change it later on)
Good,Bad,Neutral: Neutral. She doesn't like to take sides

History: She doesn't know a lot about her history but she freaks out when you ask her about it. She had a human/panther mother and a human dad with a brother and three sisters who lived in a magical forest. A group of evil men who hated half-breeds killed her whole family but only she survived because her mother hid her with a pack of wolves and panthers. She was told by the panthers and wolves that they were her real family and said nothing about what happened. Then when she was 8 years old, the same men striked back and killed her panther brother and wolf cousin. She went out of control into her demon form and killed them all along with some other living things like plants and trees. Her demon form made it dark until her panther family could calm her down. When she turned 16, she was given a cat pendant from her panther mother and was told to go seek her fate. She decided to go to the Academy to make friends and let out her depression and hate.

Weapons: teeth (she does bite!), claws that come out of her knuckles like the Wolverine, spell book, dual katanas and pistols, and her demon!

Other items: some money, a book called Grave's Death that she brings everywhere she goes, a purple spell book, lighter or matches, and her stuffed bear named Mr. Cuddles she had since she was four.

Personality: tries to show no fear, is merciless in battle, and doesn't seem all that happy around new people. She is quiet but once she makes some friends, she breaks out of her shell and becomes a better person.
Powers: knows very little about magic but is learning. She just knows how to use her weapons basically.

Strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths: she never tries to show fear in her eyes.
Weaknesses: she gets jealous easily and has a bad temper sometimes

Appearance:Teacher/human form:User Image
Cat form:User Image She also has black ears and tail.
In her demon form, her eyes go blood red, her claws get longer, and so do her teeth. She can also turn into a cat that looks just like Midnight.

Pet: Kuzomi(stays in dorm mostly):http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/okami_xian/anime/animewolf.jpg
Midnight:User Image Sorry I couldn't get the site for it so here.
Fluffy:http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h151/Wanda_Corina/Anime/Animals/animecat.jpg
After speaking to Don Coltello via Cellular Telephone, he set about his mission. His path brought him to the newly founded school, not too far from The Coltello Family Mafia's mansion. He continued forward towards the gate of the school, eager to speak with the owner of this place... he had a proposition for them... a deal they couldn't refuse.

As he walked, his b*****d sword, Atrox floated in mid air centimeters from his back. The blunt side faced his skin and was levitated using a small amount of psycho-kinesis.

The blood halo floating above his head replenished what little energy he was using right now and leveled him off at a high level of energy. He licked his lips, tasting the demonic blood coating his face and lips...

"..."
(( "psychokinesis" is a junk term for telekinesis. We don't call telepathy "psychopathy", do we?

I also like the way he just so happens to have blood on his face rolleyes ))

Hovering above the building, watching the floating sword's owner, was a cargo vessel of technically alien origin. Technically. It was masked from naked sight by its clever nanotechnology, the outer layers aligned to scatter light at the right frequencies to provide adequate visual cover from all angles. It could employ more advanced techniques, but for now this would suffice. It would do t be invisible, but allow people other means to detect its presence.
hey didn't you read the instructions above? You were supposed to send me your profile! Do not post until you do that!
(( We're not members, thus, no profiles.

I'm just keeping an eye on wassface in case he attacks, though by the looks of his posts that doesn't seem too likely. ))
who are you talking about???
(( Taigeku.

Also, that statistic is horridly wrong. It's more like 98% listen to rock.
Or at least, that excuse for "rock" you have today. ))
You two, just get out of my forum!
I didn't make that signature! I just found it and liked it ok? Now get out before you make me REALLY mad

Codger

((You have no grounds to have Oxy or Taigeku removed from your thread. One is coming to propose an RP relationship between two guilds and the other is telling you why he's here. I'm just explaining how you seem to be incompetent. You can't require people to give you profiles in order to post in your thread in this subforum, so long as they do it in a reasonable manner. Your only possible course of action would be to say that your title is wrong and that the guild isn't open yet because you haven't made an IC post, which would make you look stupid.))
Tacitus
((You have no grounds to have Oxy or Taigeku removed from your thread. One is coming to propose an RP relationship between two guilds and the other is telling you why he's here. I'm just explaining how you seem to be incompetent. You can't require people to give you profiles in order to post in your thread in this subforum, so long as they do it in a reasonable manner. Your only possible course of action would be to say that your title is wrong and that the guild isn't open yet because you haven't made an IC post, which would make you look stupid.))

(( Oh Tacitus, you have such a polite way of owning people. ))
i have no clue what you just said there...ok what is an IC? Tell me what I need to do for you to just please stop making me mad. I just wanted a forum just like my other friend and she doesn't have people coming in and posting without characters!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff