Welcome to Gaia! ::

((That's right, run away little rabbit))

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
(( Who, Me? Im not running anywhere))

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
(( Um, If I am correct, It has not been 2 weeks, please, Stay to your assigned date and do not come back till then, Thank you.))

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Desecrator
((no, I don't suppose one walks past, so much as OVER, the corpses of the slain...))
(( Yeah, good luck with that one buddy, In a week and a half, id be more than glad to see what you got, But In the mean time, My a** is grounded, so I don't feel like spending it here with a bunch of retards when I could be managing my offical guild.))
RP Name: darc
Race: half-demon
Position and Element desired: wind or ice leader((if i can i dont want to inter fer but could we add a storm))
Weapon(s): flachion,shurikens
Skills/Magic:can controll ice storms and summan ice elementals
Other: has suddend spasmems of evil and power
((Alright, if you think you are so good, Slifer, I'll take you on, one-on-one. You can summon your pathetic demons if you so wish. Just name a time and place, and I'll be there. And Darc, you're the leader of Ice.))
((I thought I made it perfectly clear, right here and now, I suggest you defend yourself, and you would be a fool to so easily dismiss me, that is the number one mistake when fighting someone...))
FlameChick1890
(( Um, If I am correct, It has not been 2 weeks, please, Stay to your assigned date and do not come back till then, Thank you.))

((I am not with anyone else, this is just me, attacking your guild...))
Name: Isokora
Race: elemental ninja-a.k.a. eleminja
element-wind
weapon-staff
skill-I control air...as in, if I wanted to take out the air in your lungs, I could.
well i am sorry that i forgot that i had to go to my martial arts class and that my mom was screaming at me that we had to leave... honestly i am NO coward and if you take me as such then you have gravely under estimated me!
((So here I am, waiting to attack your guild and no one has gone for me yet, I'm beginning to feel unloved))
((Some of us are still in school. And have lives other than Gaia. Like fencing.))
Ekimal cooly walked out to the gate, his pole arm across his shoulders. "What do you want, stranger?" he asked. His eyes narrowed to slits, studying his opponent. He also sensed the changes in energy around the other man. Ekimal whispered in Elfish, creating a defensve aura around him. This enchanment also caused the curved blade on the pole to glow.
Sacros looked at the man and smiled, he laughed, and began to speak in an ancient demonic tone. He then felt the dark realm and summoned forth his armour and two of his swords. He outstretched his arms to the sides, and suddenly dark magic flew over his form, covering him. The same time the dark magic took form, solidifying over him.

The armour appeared to be made completely of bone, the bone of an ancient creature. His swords had a tint to each of them, one of them was blue, and the other was green. He smiled at the idiot standing at the door "What do I want? There is much I want, but at the moment, I want to kill you" He then brought his swords into a parrying position, and slid his foot back. He was ready to attack...
(I wanna play! Can I join in? "Destroy the Guild" Is so much fun!)
kira standing in the shadows of the castle walls noticed the confrontation occuring. silently she strung her bow and placed her quiver within reach of a torch, taking out an arrow she tapped it three times on the bottom of her foot for luck, aim, and a swift death. lighting her arrow with the torch she drew it and aimed at the figure who wasn't supposed to be there. waiting prepared to fire...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff