Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

She looked at him "Just killed some poor sack down the road. didnt prove much of a challenge, but atleast im getting paid today, gotta eat right?'' She said lowering her arm. " and now that you mention it, those rounds going off could prove a good profit" she said tapping her chin with her finger.

Versatile Hunter

"Doesnt sound like anyone fired back, Its probably an assassin of some sort. But why use such a loud weapon? The PMCs are going to check it out... A chance to get my target..." He looked around at the buildings near the gunfire. It was downhill, so he could get a good view. "Besides, Im gonna need to get this bounty done soon, Its been awhile."
User Image

She smiled and put the pistol back in its holster " Hmmm...and if i kill this assassin, thne no mreo gunshots..." She mused aloud. " And I might get paid for their death as well" She added

Versatile Hunter

"Thats the spirit, You wanna come with me?" Yoshi had asked Carly. "I could need someone to work with temporarily."
User Image

She shrugged " Im going in that gengeral direction. If you wish to come along, you are welcome to try" She said startign to make hast twards the sounds of gunfire.

Versatile Hunter

"Well, thats what Iike, going straight to the point." He sprinted alongside her, also towards the gunshots.
User Image

She rolled her eyes as she moved more quickly towards the sound of gunfire " Who ever it is needs to calm down" she siad almost ot herself.
User Image

Evelyn Adams

Evelyn looked over the wall to see if there had been any movement from her target from the tree. Why is he taking so long?! the girl thought as she raised her AK 103. As the minutes went by she started wondering if the guy really had gotten away from her though that tree. Perhaps by climbing though a window of a building across the way. Which would mean she had been doing nothing but waste time waiting for the man. "YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!" she shouted in frustration, "IF YOU ARE THERE, MOVE!!!!"

User Image
John thought to himself... I'll leave her with a warning shot He aimed his sniper fired a tranquilizer in the womans chest with a note in it... the note read See ya some other time with a crudely drawn smiley face on it... and John ran back towards the town...
User Image

Evelyn Adams

"Ow..." Evely looked down and saw the dart embedded into her chest. "God dammit..." she groaned as she wearily raised her gun to fire back, "Bastard..." The girl let off a few wild shots after her target before passing out, falling flat on her back.

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Gaia Username: ethan516
Name: ethan hudack
Callsign:
Weapons: pictured in appearance
Bio: was a hitman fore hire he started at 19 ended at 25 now is thirsty fore blood
Appearance: silent assassin

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
ethan516
Gaia Username: ethan516
Name: ethan hudack
Callsign:
Weapons: pictured in appearance
Bio: was a hitman fore hire he started at 19 ended at 25 now is thirsty fore blood
Appearance: silent assassin

Go back a read the rules. Otherwise kindly leave
User Image
John sighed thinking [********' great I just have to be the gentleman... unlike I used to be... he ran back to Evelyn and carried her back to an abandoned video store he handcuffed her, sat her in a corner, swiped her guns, and pulled out his canteen and splashed water on her to wake her up he said "Morning Evelyn" he leaned up against a wall with one foot on the ground...
User Image

Evelyn Adams

Evelyn jumped as she awoke, with something cold and wet dripping down her face. "H-Huh?!" she looked around at the surrounding store, as she tried to stand up. It was then she realized she was in cuffs, and without a single one of her guns. As the girl wrestled around with the cuffs to get them off, she looked up to see the man she was hunting earlier, staring at her. "b*****d..." she growled at the man as she sat back in the corner, "That was cheap!!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff