Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
[[Well yeah, hence the no demons]]
User Image
John walked between all the downed buildings wondering How the ******** am I supposed to make cash when there's no targets to kill in this damn ghost town. and he kept walking through...
User Image

Evelyn Adams

Evelyn hid herself within a room of what remained of an old motel in that run down ghost down. She silently slipped bullets into her extra clips as she prepared for her next at some cash. Damn... If I'm gonna get anywhere in this world I gotta get a kill. Why can't a head just pop up so I can blast it away? the girl thought as she finished performing maintenance on her guns. It was then she heard the sounds of footsteps. They were faint, but It was enough to convince her she wasn't along. She picked up her M39, and peeked out a nearby window. Evelyn peeked though the scoop, and smiled to herself, "Hehe, now that's what I talking about." After taking aim, she fired her rifle.

User Image
John dove to the ground and yelled at the girl "Woah what the hell are you firing at me for?!!"...
User Image

Evelyn Adams

Evelyn peeked out from her hiding place and stuck her tongue out a the man. "Why not?!" she shouted back, with a smile, "I get paid for every PMC head I bring in." With that said she got back behind her gone and took aim. "And I'm gonna bring your's in for my pay!"

User Image
"Well, if that's how you want it then see ya..." John said running away thinking Damn it! Why out of anyone a girl that wants to kill me. I can't shoot her.....
User Image

Evelyn Adams

"H-HEY!!!" Evelyn shouted as she slung her M39 over her shoulders and picked up a AK-103, "HOLD IT!!!" She the let off a few shots before chasing after the man.

User Image
John saw her chasing after him and he laughed he thought Until later miss. he jumped into a tree and hid...
User Image

Evelyn Adams

"DAMMIT!!!" she shouted as she let off a few other shots after the man. She soon lost sight of the man as she dashed past a large tree. Evelyn stopped in her tracks as she scanned the area for where he could possibly be. You have gotta be kidding me! the girl thought as she dashed towards the remains of a nearby building and hid behind a portion of a wall. I'll just have to wait for him to make the next move... But I'll get him for sure...

User Image

Carly surveyed the area she was in after hearing a few gunshots. She was in an abandoned city. Well, supposedly abandoned, until now. She pulled up a hood, to disguise her face with shadows, stealthly walking through the ghost town.

Versatile Hunter

"You know, It doesnt even matter anymore, Not my Bounty, Not my problem." Yoshi had picked up his weapons, slinging everything over his shoulder but his P90, still equipped with a red dot sight. a*****e... He thought walking the way he came from. He hears the gunshots as well. Crass... AK 103? He tried to identify the weapon. Must be one of the high ranking PMC's I got the bounty for. Better go check it out... He started running down the street, takes a left down the same street as Carly. "Watch out!" Yoshi tried to go the the left of her, but trips over some rubble. He un-holsters his Baretta on his way down as a precaution.
User Image

She looked at the guy who fell directly beside her, and tried to keep her composure. Te failed attempt lead to her laughing, whipping out one of her pistols and aiming it at his face casually " Who are you, and why are you here?" She asked smiling.

Versatile Hunter

"Arent you in the least bit curious about the Crass 103 firing off a couple rounds?" He had holstered his Beretta, realizing he wouldnt need it. Yoshi had looked at what she was wearing, realizing she wasnt part of one of the PMCs. "Besides, I dont have a hit on you, You dont have a hit on me, That I know of..." He stood up, turning back towards the gunshots. "Besides, I dont even want to getin a fight when I dont need too."
User Image

She shrugged " a little, but not enough to go runnign after it so fast i trip on rubble" She said laughing again. " And you still didnt answer the question. Name. what are you doing here." She repeated still holding the gun in his direction.

Versatile Hunter

"Sorry for not introducing myself, Yoshi Azekage, Same reason youre here for." He looked at her weapons. "Bounties, Hits, etcetera, etcetera." He had wiped some of the sand that was the road, off of himself. "And you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff