Welcome to Gaia! ::

"You sneaky b***h" Laying on the side of his andaconda, he pulls it from the pocket and shoots his foot making fall. Neo, pointing his gun at Yoshi face's. "Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you right now." He threatened.

Versatile Hunter

"Stupid ********!" He spin kicks Neo in his lower leg, standing up again. He was trained to withstand that kind of pain. He kicks over the guns and puts the foot he shot on his wrist, the blood still oozing out. "Well, How much did they pay you?" He still had the shotgun pointed at his face.
"For you, not enough." Neo rips out his bullet proof armor and holds it to the tip of Yoshi's gun. Dashes to his guns. "******** you!" Picks up the G36K and fires and doesn't stop. exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

Versatile Hunter

He backflips towards Neo and kicks him in the back of the head with his heel, dodging most of the spray. "God, do you even bother looking down the sights?" He said, arrogantly. He puts him in a chokehold, holding him in the building's alcove. "Just give up, rookie. You dont even know half of the skills to survive out here." He was right handed, but he used his left arm to strangle him, there was something weird about it.
"ROOKIE!" He spin kicks up. "Dude, me a rookie? Fist fight, right here. Kicking is aloud, no bronze knuckles. You got it?"

Versatile Hunter

"You didnt say anything about-" He raised his left sleeve, revealing his cybernetic arm. "This." He stood with his knees bent and fists near his face. "Come on, Show me what you got!" He tosses his weapons aside.
"And nothing bout this" Out of his shirt come wings. "DEMON NEO!!!!"
User Image
Neo jumps in the air 300 feet and comes rocketing down making a crater forming a stage. Neo kicks a door to let Yoshi in. "LET'S HAVE FUN."

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
No demons. Okay muffin.

And make sure that arm has some limitations Yoshi

Versatile Hunter

((It does have some limitations, bugs and what-not.))

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
[[Alright, but I still say no demons/monsters]]
Fine then ruin the fun PS i was going to make me lost

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Dude, chill...You can RP without demons you know.
I know, but I was going to blow up.

Versatile Hunter

((Isnt this supposed to be semi-realistic, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff