Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Whitelist / Blacklist
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved

War has become a business. With the cost of oil making maintaining large scale armies difficult, private military contractors have emerged as a more profitable and more practical solution. The year is 2015 and a new PMC has been formed, Red Wolf PMCs has secured a contract with the NATO nations and is looking to expand.

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Whitelist / Blacklist
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved

arrow I am the god of this RP, what I say goes
arrow Follow the Gaia ToS
arrow While some kind of camaraderie is expected, romance is not an aim of this RP
arrow Keep things PG-16, so no excessive amounts of gore / nudity...While I have no problem with it, the ToS does.
arrow Title your profiles "Gun for Hire"
arrow I can and probably will add or change these rules

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Whitelist / Blacklist
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved

Please keep your information outside of the bold

[color=Your Post Colour]
[b]Gaia Username: [/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Callsign: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Weapons: [/b] URL code for each unless pictured in appearance
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b] URL code

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Whitelist / Blacklist
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved

Gaia Username: Mendokuse92
Name: Kyle Walker
Callsign: Reaper
Weapons:
G36
MP7
L96
Bio: An average British kid, Kyle joined the army straight from highschool and after serving for 5 years was discharged as his regiment was being disbanded. Joining a PMC he quickly gained a reputation for being the cocky son of a b***h, always having some joke or comment about their situation. Despite is attitude he has never failed a job and has always brought back his team mates, and can be very aggressive to those who attack him.
Appearance: Reaper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaia Username:Yoshi_Azekage
Name:Yoshi Azekage
Callsign:QR78IE
Weapons:
P90

Berretta 9 mm
L42
Type 97
Bio:Drafted into the war at 18, he was a delinquent who couldnt find his place in the true world, and was supposedly KIA. He was forced into this buisiness due to his lack of legal identity, he couldnt make it as a normal person.
Appearance: here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: XxXMuffinMasterxXx
Name: Neo (no last name)
Callsign: Doom Walker
Weapons:
Andaconda
http://www.customizedcreationz.com/images/600_Colt_Anaconda.jpg
G36K
http://www.ghostrecon.net/upload/g36k.jpg
Battle axe
http://ccandr-inc.com/controlpanel/pictures/882439 STUDDED BATTLE AXE.jpg
AWM
http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/ai_awsm.jpg

Bio:
Neo, a little town bounty hunter has emerged from the shadow of his home town. Not remembering anything after a bounty that put him in the hospital, he is trying to fit in trying to find him self again and will he. He joined the military for his old life...
Appearance:
A hard, cold, soulless man. Scar on his chin, long hair, 6 foot 1 inch, Always wear torn clothes and never wears anything fancy. Long blond hair. He wears a eyepatch.

Gaia Username: orsangi
Name: Carly Rios
Callsign: Diablo Blancho ( white devil)
Weapons: Twin Desert Eagles
Sniper
Bio: After being almost murdered by a gang member, Carly decided to learn how to defend herself. She noticed that she liked shooting just a little more than other women, so she decided to make money off of it and destroy anything in her way. That was two years ago, with less of a cocky attitude and better aim, She making a killing. Pun intended.
Appearance: Diablo Blancho

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Whitelist / Blacklist
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved

Whitelist:
arrow

Blacklist:
arrow

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Whitelist / Blacklist
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Whitelist / Blacklist
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Whitelist / Blacklist
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved

Versatile Hunter

Yoshi walked through the street, wearing one of the PMC's outfits, he needed to get into their ranks to get to his target. He walk with his P90 pointing toward the ground, a red dot sight equipped onto the top rail, the other two empty.
Watching Yoshi, Neo on top of a building, has his sniper ready to kill "this bounty". Neo, with his andaconda in his side pocket, battle axe lays across his G36K on his back. Attaches the silencer to his AWM and firers and missed. "Dam." He runs across the building top and jumps to a lower one and aims to fire again.

Versatile Hunter

"Son of a b***h!" He covers in a dip of a building, covering himself from the sniper. He twisted on the silencer to his P90 and prepared to make a run towards the assassin. Three... Two... One... He dashes into some heavy construction area, which was abandoned once the PMC's came here. He peeks through some of the rubble, and sees the hitman. He takes out his L42 and looks through the sight. Damn, I can only get a non-fatal wound from here, but Itll do... He breathes in, steadying his grip. He takes his shot and dips back into cover.
Neo ducks, no wounds only damaged his battle axe. "Oh, what a b***h!" As he whipped out his G36K, looking down at him. Fires, only seeing his hair. A couple shots, and stopped and hid again. Slowly moving to another spot.

Versatile Hunter

"Youre the one who shot first!" He shouted, still in the heavy construction area. He had sprinted into another alcove of a building, only one building away from the sniper. "Besides, How much are they paying you? I bet its nothing compared to my record!"
"I'm sorry boss" he whispered into the mic on his jacket, "I'm breaking the rules..."
Next thing you now, he is on the ground running to Yoshi's spot where he is. Battle axe out, "DIE YOU SON OF A b***h." He jumps over the wall and starts to swing. "DIE" scream burning_eyes

Versatile Hunter

Yoshi pushes his leg out and trips Neo, swings his Type 97 on his sash so he has a good grip on it, pointing it into Neo's face. "Now give me a reason why I shouldnt kill you right now." He threatened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff