Welcome to Gaia! ::

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud smiled at the new customer. Stupid smile policy thing. I probably look weird or stupid. "Hello sir, what would you like to buy?" Cloud wondered where the cashier was. Cloud sighed with relief when the other chef came in. At least he only had to do one job now.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
~☼~Michael James Maxuris~☼~

User ImageHe stood there looking at then menu when he heard the guy behind the counter and he look down at him and smiled back at him. "Um I think I'll have a small Hawaiian pizza and a coke to drink." he said to him, he knew he was hungry and knew a slice of pizza would never cut it, but a whole small pizza would. He had been here before a few times and found their pizza very good so he didn't mind ordering a whole pizza.

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Hapohegan Demon
thatrealycoolguy
((Not my strong suit. sweatdrop ))

Max walked passed the pizza joint. Unbeknowst to him his powers fogged up all the windows as he passed.

((Well please do try to read before you post, oh and no one liners please, if you read the rules you would know that, it kind hard to post back to nothing but a one line post.))

((I did read the rules, dude. I just have some writer's block that is all. No need to get pissy.))

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
thatrealycoolguy
Hapohegan Demon
thatrealycoolguy

Max walked passed the pizza joint. Unbeknowst to him his powers fogged up all the windows as he passed.

((Well please do try to read before you post, oh and no one liners please, if you read the rules you would know that, it kind hard to post back to nothing but a one line post.))

((I did read the rules, dude. I just have some writer's block that is all. No need to get pissy.))

((I'm not getting pissy dude, I'm just letting you know, because their are other people rp in this rp and I would think it's only fair if you tried not to post one liners,...I'm not asking you to post like me but just put a bit more details into your post...I'm only trying to make this rp work the best of us.))

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Hapohegan Demon
thatrealycoolguy
Hapohegan Demon
thatrealycoolguy

((I'm not getting pissy dude, I'm just letting you know, because their are other people rp in this rp and I would think it's only fair if you tried not to post one liners,...I'm not asking you to post like me but just put a bit more details into your post...I'm only trying to make this rp work the best of us.))

((Alright I'll try in the future to use more detail.))

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
As Max was walking a thought that was as loud as someone speaking right in front of him slapped him in the brain. 'If you're not happy, don't smile, dude. Anyone can tell you're faking. Try to take pride in your work but, don't fake it.' Max thought back telepathically. Max made sure not to make it too obvious that it was him who thought that.

((That better?))

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
((Yeah it was but it's a bit confusing...What is he doing I mean is he just thinking this or is he really saying this to to someone telepathically, you have to be a bit more clear on what you post, so that people don't get confused.))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud told the chef what he wanted and he started to make it. He turned around and said, "It will be just a few minutes, but here is your coke." Cloud handed him his drink and looked back to check the chef's progress.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User ImageMichael took his coke and nodded his head. "Thanks." He said as he moved aside to that the next person could order while he wait for his pizza. He felt his stomach growl once more and took a drink of his coke trying to calm it down a bit so that it didn't hurt as much. He look around the pizza place and notice a few people that he had already seen today and he didn't care really. He slowly look back at his coke thinking about the past once again and how much he had been so stupid to let himself become a human experiment.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
(( sorry to ask, but could someone pm me about what's going on and where everyone is? ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud looked back as the chef said, "Hey Cloud, that Hawaiian pizza is ready. Cloud took the pizza and gave it to the person who ordered it. "Here you go sir. That will be 8.50." Cloud pushed the pizza across the counter towards him.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image He heard the guy from behind the counter and he turned to look at him and saw that his pizza was ready. He smiled glad that it was done and pay for it giving the guy a ten dollar bill. "Keep the change." he said with a smile before he took his pizza and headed towards a table where he could eat his pizza in peace. He sat there by the window looking out of watching rain continue to fall down. 'I hope it clears up soon.' he thought to himself as he took a bite out of his pizza.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud shrugged and said, "I'll count that as a tip, he did tell me to keep the change" He said to himself as put the 10 in and put 2.50 in his pocket. He sighed and pulled a chair that was left behind the counter over to him. He sat down and waited for the next customer.

((This is kind of boring. Something exciting should happen. Like a bunch of robot ninjas with explosive heads that blow up when and if they are defeated.))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
heather stood outside in the rain and glared at the people passing by " why is it always me that needs to do the dirty work when people slack off " she mutterd to herself and sighed . she was one of the manny hunters theay sent out to find the experiments and she hated it so far becuse not one was found she kept her eyes on a little pizza place becuse it reeked of the experiments and she had nothing better to do . "come out to play" she mutterd softly and grinned....

User Image

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image Michael sat there looking out the window as he eat his pizza, he watch as people walk past by the pizza place but he had notice a girl standing outside on the other side of the street, looking at the pizza place and nothing else. He sat there watching her for a while before he got a bad feeling. He quickly finish his pizza before he slowly and calmly walk out into the rain and slowly head back to his place, scared now that he was going followed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff