Welcome to Gaia! ::

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud shrugged. "I don't know what that word means, but the names fit with our personalities. Sun is very cheery and light hearted, Shadow is dark and mysterious, I'm just kind of floating along, Pardon is kind and forgiving, and Mizu goes with the flow, is kind, and is very flexible, yet cold and hard when she needs to be, a perfect mother if you ask me. The only name that isn't like that is Adonia, my pet hare." Cloud looked to Aisha and exited the dance studio. "Cops are coming soon, from the same direction as my house. Perfect, they won't suspect people are going towords the people they are trying to avoid." Cloud started off towords his home and looked back tto Aisha. "Come on, we don't got all night." Cloud walked a bit slower so she could catch up without running.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Heather watched them fight and sighed as she shook her head and started walking away she really did not want to be part of it right now and plus she had no part in it she just silently walked away from them not bothering to say goodbye she would have to thank him later for covering for her becuse right now was not the best time .

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Kanashii Ame

The memories left behind and your face I've lost...

Kanashii looked back at Samantha and replied,"Yes, I know that Asura says my life has no meaning. It's something hard to ignore so easily. I'm sorry if what I say seems confusing." He knew everything did say seemed a bit confusing but that is just howa lot of things seemed when he did decide to talk to others. Kanashii let out a small sigh as he heard Asura's voice again, but didn't really pay much attention to it."Thank you, but I don't need anything right now. I'll be fine", He replied to Samantha's other question.

Continues to be deserted within my starved heart...

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy
if you continue to search
for what happiness consists of.

Aisha giggled and ran up to him walking next to him and looking up at him "Adonia? how did you get that?" she asked curiously tilting her head to the side and giggleing "Its nice but i think i like cloud better" she said blushing and looking at the ground embarased "she kept her head ducked and her ears down as they passed the poliece hiding her tail behind her body and sighing with relief as they passed

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~Auora~

Auora just grinned not bothered by his actions and listened to him calmly grinning the whole time unpreturbed. when she was pushed away she just laughed and turned back around to face him "you arn't geting it i am the perfect hunter. I don't care who uses me as long as i get what i want in the end, they only need aisha back to draw one vial of blood and then she is mine for as long as she can survive it." suddenly she shuddered and her eyes clouded. she bent forward cluching her head and whimpering slightly. but then just as suddenly as it had hit what ever it was that had come over her finished and she snapped back up grinning unnervingly again as if nothing had happened but it was obvious from her eyes she was slightly shaken up

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud smiled at her as they walked. "Well I just randomly made up the name. As for Adonai, I found her in an abondoned pet shop, she was healthy because she broke in and ate the bunny food. I thought, 'Hey, a little theif,just like me.' and I took her home. Sun always steals her and tries to dress her up in little accessories she made out of some old shirts too small for her." Cloud chuckled and wondered what Adonia was waring this time and how Sun always broke into her room. Cloud saw the Place up ahead. "Well, there's the pizza shop. There's the apartment building my family lives in." He nodded towords an old, yet nice looking apartment building. He walked towowrds it.

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy

Aisha smiled at him softly "Im sure you mede her a very happy rabbit" she laughed unil tears streamed down her cheeks imajining the poor rabit dressed up "your sister should be arrested for animal abuse" she said after she finnaly clamed down she smiled brightly seeing the place and his apartment building following him towards it "wow it looks nice" she smiled up at him her eyes glowing with happiness

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud got mad at the comment about her sister, but he didn't show it. He entered the apartment and held the door for Aisha. He looked around the lobby while waiting for Aisha. A few people who knew about his wings were there. They gave him nice smiles because they didn't care about his wings, he was just that weird Cloud kid to them.

((This weekend is gaia underwear weekend! Gaians strip down to show it's about forums and friends, not gold and items. Also the games are important too, especially pinball 3nodding ))

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy

Aisha followed in after him blushing brightly and trying to hide her ears and tail staying behind him as much as possible embarased

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud walked over to the stairs. He lived on the second to top floor, but he hated elevators. The stairs were a square spiral shape. Cloud began walking up the stairs whiile telling Aisha some things about the apartment. "This is an old place, probobly about 50 years old. Pets under 10 pounds are allowed, like Adonia. Each room has 4 rooms; living room, two bedrooms, kitchen/dining room. One bedroom has a large bed while the other one has 2 single beds; both have bathrooms in them. The couch also pulls out into a bed. My parents got my a nice T.V. in the master bedroom and Shadow lets me keep the X-box in there because my parents don't come in and complain about how violent the games are."
Ϛɒɱɑлϯҕɒ

User Image

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× ϩo ɵne ɗay ђe ʄound Ћer ҫrying... ׺°”˜`”°º×

Samantha sighed. Asura, hm? So that meant his other side even had its own name... She tilted her head and bit her lip, but then emptied her expression and continued to look at him. "Eh. I understand..." she said, then took a deep breath. So there wasn't any way he could close off Asura's thoughts? Obviously not, but there still might have been a way. She then nodded as he said he didn't want anything. "It really isn't hard to get some food or a drink, don't think you're causing me any trouble. It's fine." she assured him. She looked around the room. It looked fine, not messy. She sighed and looked at the floor.

׺°”˜`”°º× ...Ҫoiled цp σn ʈhe ɗirty ɞround ׺°”˜`”°º×

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy

Aisha folowed him up looking around impresed "Wow this is a nice place" she said softly smiling at him "You really got lucky ith this family" she said looking away

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

((agh sorry writers block))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud smiled. "Ya, I can't belive I found a family like this. Sure, it's chaotic, but I love them all the same." Cloud opened a door and walked through it. He continued down a hallway until he reached a certin door. He opened it and entered. He waited for Aisha to walk in and introduce herself. The only ones there were Shadow and Pardon, playing poker.

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Kanashii Ame

The memories left behind and your face I've lost...

Kanashii let out a small sigh as he heard Samantha said that she understood. He looked at her for a little and then at the floor also. "Can you get me a glass of water or something to drink the, if you don't mind", He said as he looked at Samantha again. 'What makes her care so much, not like there is anything wrong with it though', Kanashii thought as he moved a strand of hair out of his face, accidentally knocking down some of the drawings on his desk. He didn't pay attention to it at all since he didn't really think much of his art.

Continues to be deserted within my starved heart...

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy

Aisha blushed bright red and walked in slowly trying to hide her ears and tail "H-hello" she said softly looking at the ground self conciously. she wasn't good at meeting new people "I-im Aisha, i...Cloud has told me alot about you"

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out