Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
((Oh, I misread the last post. Oh well!))

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
thatrealycoolguy
((Oh, I misread the last post. Oh well!))
((Do please be careful about that!))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Yuki woke up from noise and peeked one eye to see what was up and blushed a little when she saw the boy from before on his phone so she just layed her head back down and wished the rain would stop for she could go home .....

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Max leaned against the wall and said "I should really have a sign that says if you don't buy anything you must leave."

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
((Going to bed, night))

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
~☼~Michael James Maxuris~☼~

User ImageMichael finish his talk on the phone before he walk back to the bar and notice the bartender from before and other girl but the one that stood out the most was the girl from coffee shop. He slowly made his way towards her and sat down on the stool beside her and notice she was resting her head on the bar. "Is everything alright?" He ask her kindly, now that he wasn't in the coffee shop and it was very quiet here it was much safer for him to talk to her without having to worry about being followed.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Yuki sat up and pulled the hair from her face and gave the man a smile " yes just a little tired thats all i have been working pretty late now and its getting to me" she told him and laughed but that was not really it it was all the running for her life and worrying abought her brother .that was tireing her out she just wanted it to all stop .Yuki sighed and looked at the man once more " so why are you here are you Running from the rain as well ? " she joked .

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud threw up the pizza dough disc and caught it. He put on the cheese and sauce after doing it a few more times. He placed it the oven "Uh, so bored..." Cloud sctathed his back and a gray feather fell out. He quickly picked it up and put it in his pocket.

((Where is everybody? Someone should go get some pizza from Cloud.))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
(( at a bar.... XD ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((Aren't they too young to be at a bar?))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
((Lol who said we are drinking ???? XD It was raining so we took shelter in a bar . ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
^^ dont worry we will come and get pizza from u once the person im talking to gets back online.....))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff