Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Yuki nodded and shiver a little as she walked up to the counter and gave a little smile " can i use your bathroom i look like crap" she asked the man softly and sat on one of his chairs.

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Max nodded. "Yeah right down the hall to the left." Max said pointing in the direction of the ladies room.
        User Image

мєℓιssα яσsє vαℓєитιиє

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ixxw o n 'txxb exxy o u rxxj u l i e txxc a u s exxy o u rxxn oxxr o m e o

Mel turned to the bartender, smirking. " What haven't I done is more like it. Prositution, Stealing, and almost killing one of their buddies. Just a lot of s**t. " she spoke softly, the smirk still settling on her face. I mean, Melissa could seem innocent. She somewhat looked like it, but the female was far from innocent. Slowly though, she let the smirk fade. " It's horrible living in this city when you don't have a home. " the girl spoke, brushing her bangs from her eyes. Turning to the other girl though, Melissa took all the water from her clothes and body, then she threw it outside, in the street. Now she was dry.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Yuki gave the man a small smile and walked into the bathroom and quickly took the biggest stall and started to strip and dry herself off well mostly her wings she gave a big smile as she streached them out and flapped them a couple of times to get extra water off .

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Max nodded "That's one way to end up on the most wanted." Max picked up a glass and stared wiping it with the washcloth. "That's New York for you. If I didn't have this bar, I'd probably be in the same position as you...exept for the prostitution part."
        User Image

мєℓιssα яσsє vαℓєитιиє

Melissa looked over at the guy, shrugging her shoulders. " Gotta do what you gotta do. " she spoke softly. Then she took all of her hair, pulling it up into a poneytail, then she tied it up so her hair was in a poney tail. Then she looked at the guy. " I guess you could say s**t happens. " Mel spoke with a smirk, playing with a napkin which was on the bar counter.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
~☼~Michael James Maxuris~☼~

User Image Michael sat there with his coffee and bagel that the girl had brought him and he saw everything that happen and he felt really bad for the girl but he knew it was best just to let it be. He soon finish his coffee and bagel and pulled his jacket closer to him before he walk outside into the rain, it was starting to get really bad and he quickly started to head back to his place when he heard his cell phone go off and he answer it but due to the rain he couldn't hear them and he walk into the closest place only to walk into a bar. He didn't care, he just wanted to hear the other person on the other line. "Hey man, I can hear you now." He said out loud not really caring who over heard him.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
When yuki was done she got dressed and walked back into the bar and gave the man a small nod as she walked to the back of the bar and sat in a empty booth then just rested her head on the table as she got lost in her thoughts of saveing zack " i will come back for you brother "she mutterd softly and fell into a light dose .

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
"s**t happens indeed." Max said nodding solemly. Memories of White coats poking and proding his brain plagued him. 'My mistakes are worse than, hers by far. cops'll aresst you but, white coats will cut off your limbs, pour paint in your eyes and preserve your brain in a jar for hundreds of years.' Max thought.
        User Image

мєℓιssα яσsє vαℓєитιиє

Melissa shrugged, s**t does happen. It sure did to her. I mean, everyone in their small town dying. Than the men in the white coats poking her with needles and other s**t. It was horrible, but oh well. " It's horrible. " the girl spoke softly, brushing her bangs past her eyes. Then the girl heard a guy and looked over her shoulders. Then she just rolled her eyes and turned back towards the bartender.

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Max nodded. He then, turned to the person who just enter "Hear what?" Max asked, confused.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
~☼~Michael James Maxuris~☼~

User ImageMichael heard someone talk to him and he turned to look at the bartender with a cold glare. "I'm on the phone dude." he said to him before he walk off to a quieter place so that he could talk on the phone. "Some dude, so what where you saying?" he ask the person on his cell, who happen to be someone he work with and was good friends with well was his only friends truth be told. Michael didn't want to trust anybody this day scared that they work for the lab was trying to get him back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff