Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
~☼~Michael James Maxuris~☼~

User Image He sat there looking out the window as the rain continue to fall. He took a deep signed before he pulled out his cell phone and look at the time. He slowly stood up with his coffee to get other one but also a bagel this time since he was starting to get hungry now. He slowly walk up to counter and leaned up against her before he notice the new paper and he quickly reach out and read it to see if their was anything about people like him on it even after a years, he still wanted to know if they way would be coming after him or had they giving up but he never saw anything.

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
It had been a pretty slow day and Max was getting bored just standing there cleaning the mugs. Max stepped outside the bar and put a ciggarette in his mouth almost by magic the cigarette litself. It suddenly began to ran and put out his cig. "Damn..." Max flicked the wet cig and walked back into the only bar in the world where the bar tender is also the bouncer.

((I'm not really sure how to get myself involved))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Yuki gave a man his order then walked back up to the counter with her tray and smiled at a boy standing there reading the newspaper she tapped the counter top sighed " sir may i get you something? "she asked him in a soft voice and pulled out her pen and pad to take down his order .

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image Michael heard her voice and he look up and saw her and smiled at her before he put the paper down and leaned against the counter. " I'll have other coffee and a bagel please." he said to her as he smiled at her, letting her see his white teeth, but it only lasted a few second before he look down at his cell phone once more.

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kanashii Ame

The memories lef behind and you face Ive lost...

Kanashii woke up to the sound of his alarm and the sunlight shining through his blinds. He let out a faint sigh and hit the button to turn of his alarm as he got up. It was time for him to go to work, though he didn't really feel like to today. He continued his normal morning routine and got ready for work, dressing in a pair of dark jeans, a nice shirt, and a black hoodie. Kanashii quickly grabbed his keys to his small house and some money for later. He headed out the door and began to walk down the busy streets of New York, trying to fit in as much as he could. He was enjoying the rain and was doing his best to try and not control the water around him. He was running quite early today and stopped by a coffee shop to get someting to eat. Kanashii began wondering if there were anyother survivors from the lab that could be actually close to him. He let out another sigh and though against the idea and walked in the coffe shop, thinking about waht he should get.

Continues to be deserted within my starved heart....

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Yuki quickly took down his order then took his cash and smiled " thank you i will bring your food and drink to your table when it is ready" she told him and gave the boy a number to put on his table and sighed as she looked out the window. Today was going really slow for her with the rain and all plus after this she has to stay inside " no flying today" she mutterd softly and started to take peoples orders to there tables.

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
((Hey, would someone please visit the bar?))
        User Image

мєℓιssα яσsє vαℓєитιиє

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ixxw o n 'txxb exxy o u rxxj u l i e txxc a u s exxy o u rxxn oxxr o m e o

Running like a tiger was what Melissa was doing. The police had just caught her stealing again, and they were chasing her. The fragile girl ran into an alley way, hiding behind a dumpster. She had to have been there for at least twenty to thirty minutes. Once she knew it was safe, the sixteen year old stood. Melissa pulled up the hood of her hoodie, zipping it up aswell. Then she pulled down her skirt, and her socks up. Then she walked out of the alleyway, and made her way into a nice warm resturant looking place.

Using her water controlling, she sucked all the water off of her body. Putting it on the ground, outside, which the water eventually went into a puddle. Mel pulled down her hood, and took some money out of her pocket, that was what she had stolen, and by the looks of it not enough. There was probably about five dollars in it, just great. Looking around though, the female noticed, she was in a bar. Well this was wonderful, she probably didn't even pass off as twenty one.

[ just trying to get involved, haha. She's at the bar. ]

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Max turned to the girl who just enetered "Hello, there. What's your poision, sweetheart?" Max asked with a smile. She was obviously below drinking age but, so was he.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

User Image Michael look at her and nodded his head not saying other word and he quickly turned around and headed back to his table but he wasn't looking where he was talking and bump into a guy with a hoodie. "Oh sorry man." he said but didn't notice he caught his balance he had leaned against a plant that was very dry and brown and it started to turn green and more alive. He quickly notice this and stop touching the plant and moved away from it, making his way towards his tables, where he had hope none one saw what had just happen.
        User Image

мєℓιssα яσsє vαℓєитιиє

Blinking, Melissa turned her head to look at the younge man that had addressed her. He sure didn't look twenty one, odd. Oh well though, at least she wasn't the only under age one here. The female smiled apologeticly at him. " Nothing really. " she replied with an actual smile since he had given her one. It was only fair she'd give him one back, right?

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
"I cant take much more of this" yuki thought gumpy and gave the boy from before his food and greeted a girl and boy that just walked though the door then was headed to her next table when she slipped and fell becuse of a water puddle the drinks splatterd all over the floor and yuki just sat on the floor rubbing her sore back she came really undone when some boy was laughing so she quickly stood and took off her apron and walked out the door and into the rain " i hate all of this" yuki mutterd as she started walking back home untill the rain came down harder so she took shelter in a bar nearby .

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Max nodded. "Just here to get out of the rain, then?" Max asked as he picked up a washcloth and began wiping the counter with it. "It's really starting to pour out there." Another girl entered the bar and Max said "Another girl avoiding the rain, I asume?"
        User Image

мєℓιssα яσsє vαℓєитιиє

Melissa let her shoulders shrug. Looking out the window, she let a sigh slip through her lips. " Running is more like it, damn cops. " the female spoke softly. Then she turned back to the guy. It was probably bad she had just told him that, but oh well. Then she nodded as he commented on the rain. " Yeah. It's horrible. " the girl spoke softly.

7,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
"Ugh, ******** pigs. What'd you do piss them off?" Max asked. It was a bartender's job to lend a caring ear to anyone's problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff