Welcome to Gaia! ::

You have been given four weapons to choose from. Which would you pick out of total favoritism?

Gun 0.25547445255474 25.5% [ 70 ]
Sword 0.54014598540146 54.0% [ 148 ]
Knife 0.10948905109489 10.9% [ 30 ]
Bat 0.094890510948905 9.5% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 274 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 > >>

.: A stranger stood before the colleseum itself, the wind whipping at his hair, his eye's piercing, a hard blue unmoving. Rooted to the spot he rose his head at an incline, studying the architecture at is own leisure. A glint of sun light refracted in his cornea, sparking a ray off to the right. He lowere dhis head, a soft grin upon his young face, his hands clenching to relieve mild cramps. So the steady graze of dead grass, and ther swirl of dust in the breeze shook up the momentary reverie that had fell over him like a heavy blanket. He began then, to stride across the way, toward the steps that rose up into the pillars, where he may look down into the arena itself. His steady steps rose deep in the under belly of the amphi theatre, striking hollow with a throaty echoe that reverbrated against the limestone and mortor that held the colloseum together. When he reached the top, he stood forbidding before the arena, his form tall and unweilding of something strong. He was ready for battle, and carried his walk around the side of the pillars to find some steps down into the arena itself. :.
((Then you have no need for cloud. You need a REAL fighter. xD))

Omnipresent Poster

((I'm going to like leap into my bed and not get up for another couple of hours, so I'll be back guys. Behave. >> Nath's in charge while I'm gone, so he has control of security.))

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
HidekiMorushima
.: A stranger stood before the colleseum itself, the wind whipping at his hair, his eye's piercing, a hard blue unmoving. Rooted to the spot he rose his head at an incline, studying the architecture at is own leisure. A glint of sun light refracted in his cornea, sparking a ray off to the right. He lowere dhis head, a soft grin upon his young face, his hands clenching to relieve mild cramps. So the steady graze of dead grass, and ther swirl of dust in the breeze shook up the momentary reverie that had fell over him like a heavy blanket. He began then, to stride across the way, toward the steps that rose up into the pillars, where he may look down into the arena itself. His steady steps rose deep in the under belly of the amphi theatre, striking hollow with a throaty echoe that reverbrated against the limestone and mortor that held the colloseum together. When he reached the top, he stood forbidding before the arena, his form tall and unweilding of something strong. He was ready for battle, and carried his walk around the side of the pillars to find some steps down into the arena itself. :.
Alpha landed softly from where the seats where into the areana proper and stood up to about five foot ten, his right eye looked human but the left held a demonic aura to it, the inky blackness was complomented by a crimsion dot with two matching rings around it. "Well well." he smiled calmly as he pulled the white cotten gloves off of his hands revealing the black color of his left hand, it looked almost demonic but there was a cross though thin carved into the back of the hand. "Looks like I am your opponent today.' He put his gloves in his uniform jackets pocket before he removed the jacket revealing a white dress shirt.

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Vintrict
((I'm going to like leap into my bed and not get up for another couple of hours, so I'll be back guys. Behave. >> Nath's in charge while I'm gone, so he has control of security.))
OOC: Alright Vin ^^
((O.O? Meh alright. ))
Azreal The Forsaken
HidekiMorushima
Alpha landed softly from where the seats where into the areana proper and stood up to about five foot ten, his right eye looked human but the left held a demonic aura to it, the inky blackness was complomented by a crimsion dot with two matching rings around it. "Well well." he smiled calmly as he pulled the white cotten gloves off of his hands revealing the black color of his left hand, it looked almost demonic but there was a cross though thin carved into the back of the hand. "Looks like I am your opponent today.' He put his gloves in his uniform jackets pocket before he removed the jacket revealing a white dress shirt.

.: A deep, unforgiving sigh fell away from his parting lips, and a shake caught his head, side to side. He didn't look at the man, but kept his gaze steady and concentrated on the architecture of the colliseum.
"To fall unto one's enemy is not such a wise thing... such a thing of yourself. I used to hunt your kind. Tasteless bitter resought, for victory. I usually got it. Do you wish to attend a scuffle then?"
He turned then, only a few inche's taller than the man, he smiled gracefully, leaving a space for him to walk down the steps, that declined down into the amphi-theatre. As he held out his hand, it was gloved fingerless with expensive leather, and a clink of metal was heard. He wore a jacket, wrapped over his shirtless torso. Some leather pants, and boots finished his rugged clothes hoarse, that and a medallion that swung silver and red from his neck. His face was young, so very young, but the voice that came from his throat echoed a thousand years. He was human, and no doubt resided in anyones mind when they saw him. This would be typical, and he'd be ignorant to movement. Fall unto the enemies blade and lose. Probably... but how does one trust probability? Especially when one can manipulate so easily... :.
[ I was...thrown here?]
((Hello Chase. On a side note, if I ever have to read that much again with a headache, I will kill someone. x.O. Hmm I will kill you in IC chase. xD, so what is going on?))

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
HidekiMorushima
Azreal The Forsaken
HidekiMorushima

.: A deep, unforgiving sigh fell away from his parting lips, and a shake caught his head, side to side. He didn't look at the man, but kept his gaze steady and concentrated on the architecture of the colliseum.
"To fall unto one's enemy is not such a wise thing... such a thing of yourself. I used to hunt your kind. Tasteless bitter resought, for victory. I usually got it. Do you wish to attend a scuffle then?"
He turned then, only a few inche's taller than the man, he smiled gracefully, leaving a space for him to walk down the steps, that declined down into the amphi-theatre. As he held out his hand, it was gloved fingerless with expensive leather, and a clink of metal was heard. He wore a jacket, wrapped over his shirtless torso. Some leather pants, and boots finished his rugged clothes hoarse, that and a medallion that swung silver and red from his neck. His face was young, so very young, but the voice that came from his throat echoed a thousand years. He was human, and no doubt resided in anyones mind when they saw him. This would be typical, and he'd be ignorant to movement. Fall unto the enemies blade and lose. Probably... but how does one trust probability? Especially when one can manipulate so easily... :.
"Why the hell not.' he smirked slightly as his eft eye focused on the man, it seemed to peer into the mans very being as a demonic aura flared around his body, a killer intent flared threw his body as his left hand flexed slightly reading to change when it became nessisary. "But lets get the plesentrys out of the way first, i may be a weapon but I am programmed with mannors." he bowed his head slightly, his eyes not leaveing his opponent. "You may call me alpha."
[ xD Hey, Nath. ]
((Gah, my brain hurts. I feel kind of like fighting, though I KNOW I will not have literate posts because of this headache. >.< wink )
Nathsazar Raezgal
((Gah, my brain hurts. I feel kind of like fighting, though I KNOW I will not have literate posts because of this headache. >.< wink )

[ Yar. I know how you feel.]
Azreal The Forsaken
HidekiMorushima
Azreal The Forsaken
HidekiMorushima

"Why the hell not.' he smirked slightly as his eft eye focused on the man, it seemed to peer into the mans very being as a demonic aura flared around his body, a killer intent flared threw his body as his left hand flexed slightly reading to change when it became nessisary. "But lets get the plesentrys out of the way first, i may be a weapon but I am programmed with mannors." he bowed his head slightly, his eyes not leaveing his opponent. "You may call me alpha."

.: The words played in his mind, a habit of his and he worked them into a joke of his. Heavy with sarcasm, but kept it to himself for a little while. He returned a quaint nod, and proceeded down the steps, his heavy boots echoing deep heavy booms in the amphi-theatre sized arena. The walls were 20 ft high, and the ground hard baked earth, strewn with lose earth for free movement and added friction. His eye's sought out the rest of the patterns in the architecture, noting them down mentally in his young mind. Learning, and devising the downfall of his apponent. When he walked out into the arena, his footprints pressing down into the earth along his wake, he stopped, turned and smiled. His piercing blue eye's travelling up and down his opponent with soft leisure.
"You do little to convince me of anything near an alpha male... Alpha. I'm not sure this place is big enough for both of our ego's, we'll need to do some minor adjustments..."
On his last word, a slither of steel sang out softly, as he withdrew from his back an eight foot long blade, with a pointed tip, straight and two handed. :.

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
HidekiMorushima
Azreal The Forsaken
HidekiMorushima
Azreal The Forsaken
HidekiMorushima

.: The words played in his mind, a habit of his and he worked them into a joke of his. Heavy with sarcasm, but kept it to himself for a little while. He returned a quaint nod, and proceeded down the steps, his heavy boots echoing deep heavy booms in the amphi-theatre sized arena. The walls were 20 ft high, and the ground hard baked earth, strewn with lose earth for free movement and added friction. His eye's sought out the rest of the patterns in the architecture, noting them down mentally in his young mind. Learning, and devising the downfall of his apponent. When he walked out into the arena, his footprints pressing down into the earth along his wake, he stopped, turned and smiled. His piercing blue eye's travelling up and down his opponent with soft leisure.
"You do little to convince me of anything near an alpha male... Alpha. I'm not sure this place is big enough for both of our ego's, we'll need to do some minor adjustments..."
On his last word, a slither of steel sang out softly, as he withdrew from his back an eight foot long blade, with a pointed tip, straight and two handed. :.
"It is just what they called me while I was being created." An odd glow eminatd from his arm as it broke apart into tendrels and quickly formed into a longer clawed arm, the hand was fairly large with long fingers the arm its self was slightly slimmer then it orginaly was but was almost twice the lenth. "Now lets do this." he kicked off the ground into a charge, his speed would be inhuman but still trackable to a human, His now changed left arm drew back before it shot forwards to strike at the mans face with an open palm strike, He was less then an inch to the mans right in stance neroly missing chargeng directly into the blade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff