Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codger

((I invited you to come RP so there would actually BE RP. I just got off work and yesterday...well...yesterday was bad. >.> And I'll note that we didn't defeat Ertai. >.> But yeah, its only been inactive because we've not been able to post for one reason or another.))
{{Yeah well I have my computer in lay away getting repaired and will not be back for a week. Till then i'm stuch with this and trust me when I say it is worthless, I can still rp but can not do literally anything else including pm'ing anyone.))

Codger

((Then we shall wait until a more opportune time.))
[Fine fine. Which of us would you like to kill him? Me, Gelmax, Jans, Or You?]

Codger

((You forgot Lyger. XD And none of the above. Jeez...if I invite someone to RP its different than a challenge, sir.))
[Duh?Yeah and ofcourse Lyger. Either way.]

Codger

Hostilities

Within the so called currentcurrent and focused timeline the building which contained the Genesis organization delegated to the timeline was buzzing with activity. Orders had been passed down from none other than Temporal Overseer Tacitus Nusradai himself that combat drills were to be initiated. In the spirit of authenticity live rounds were being issued and permission was being granted to use any necessary force in this training exercise. Losses were to be expected, but as figures began to leave the small island where the Demolitions Platoon once stood, the few men seemed ready for all out war.

Codger

Failure

Each of the ten men assigned to combat drills would return in vibrant flashes of light within the recieving area in reception inside the Genesis Sphere. One such subject was frozen in a temporal stasis with what seemed to be a man in the midst of exploding. Time was taken to create barriers against the explosion and protect the dying man before the temporal stasis was released. The tenth member of the combat drill squad would receive immediate medical attention while the rest would be reprimanded for their poor display. Tacitus was not a happy camper.

Codger

((Holy s**t, a guild that lets me post. Thank god...))

Retooling

After the poor display some time before, what would by Gaian time be noted as just over two weeks, retooling was required. Tacitus was working with his officers to find better Agents more suited to the hostilities of base level inhabitants of the Gaian realm. It had been some time since he had interacted with the common folk of Gaia, and did not realize how much the power base had grown. He needed more individuals that could stand up to those he might come across in the instance that a strike team would be required, and a single being was illogical. This strength in numbers deal seemed to overpower his own personal strength, and despite the lack of hostilities to most, he might need to defend himself from larger groups.
..::~
To Tacitus:

I will not hold the liberty of degrading my presence in the form of random pm. If so you ever catch this letter by slight glance of the eye, I would however wish to speak with your presence in such a honor, ideas and plans which are highly desired, details that you know and understand.

~Damion Delvont, of the Delvont family.
~::..

Codger

((>.> Could just show up at Genesis IC. And its not like a PM about Genesis would be random, I mean its pertinent. Random implies having no purpose. ))
((I'm still not a member here, though such a choice was never ruled out. Perhaps, but it would have to be a later point in time do to school-central time and not until proper role play information has bin obtained.}}

Codger

((<.< *shrug* At this point I can't see joining here being all that exciting. Its verging on dead. The GPD or anywhere else might be better. >.> I am, however, thinking of recreating the Aegis (the name would likely mean nothing to most people nowadays) and might make a joint thread between the Aegis, Genesis, and a guild run by someone else.))
..::~
Who knows, perhaps this place shall pick up again seeing as Ertai returning is inevitable.~::..

Codger

((Combatting Ertai is not the main goal of this guild, merely an aspect of it. If I make that joint guild all Genesis elements would be included therein.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff