Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Do you think we shall still need this since Ertai is destroyed?]
TheForbidden_One
[Do you think we shall still need this since Ertai is destroyed?]
((What the hell are you talking about? Besides, this isn't an exclusively anti-Ertai guild, you know.))
((He's awfully active for a dead chap.

Yo Gel.))
[Yet for some odd reason he is the only one on the wanted list?]

Codger

((Point out anyone else that fits the wanted list portion. Besides, the GPD doesn't exist solely for the purpose of catching its most wanted. This place likely even less so. When Viper comes around him and Tac are likely going to go pwn face. XD))
[....~Points at the many psionic users, that tamper with reality all the time~ Need I say more..?]

Codger

((Specifics and a count on how often they duplicate and destroy planes.))
[Look around..

The average stick to basic psionics. The Advanced go around destroying planes of existence only to use them as a source of energy...Ridiculous..but meh it happens. Too bad it all happens in one post, so of which to say. Stop being lazy Tac. LOOOKKKXD]
((I don't keep track of them. Why should I? Same goes for Tac. If you know so many, list them, or at least give us a place to start.

The thread finally works for me again, it was broken for a while there.))
[Blah its cool Gel. It wasn't working for me either. Now I can post.^_^]
{{Well looks as though this is nothing more then a ooc thread, sort of sad.))
[ i agree with you......]
{{Only agreeing to the obvious, but what could one expect with a bunch of people with characters whom defeated Ertai. In my own opinion they probably do not see the need to rp at all.))
(( rolleyes What's to IC with, really? Especially when none of our characters are here and the thread's been unpostable in for the last few weeks? If you don't like it, feel free to RP, as opposed to contributing to the problem.))
{{I do not see the point as well yet still, I was invited by Tac to do so.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff