Welcome to Gaia! ::

" Glabados Murond. The once Holy Ground, that was sunken into the abysmal sea due to the acts of Lucavi. Thus, this place became known as Death City, Murond. Many ominous spirits of the dead, and those who are banished here to suffere enternal damnation inhabit this place. The former holy ground, is to be revived to its former state. The once prosperous, enchanted holy land it once were, before the Former Braves before us, and the Devil, Lucavi drove it to its demise. " This were his respone to his comrade, Lance. Knowing, that with this explanation alone, the dragoon would understand. There had been many times, when Akamatsu mentioned the sacred lands of this place, before it had been drove into its watery grave. Though, to actually be here themselves, were a totally different thing.

Not once, did he imagine it would look like this. Although, he were relatively close, this were far worse than what he thought it would look like. Ebony bone corpses, scattered all amongst the terra. Obviously, the bodies of the dead. The howl of banished spirits. The chaotic sound of lightning overhead. This place, were truly hell incarnate. Turning his head towards Lance and concentrating those cerulean optics upon him, he noticed the red stone he carried. A smirk were to then plaster upon his face. " So I see, you understand more than I thought. So you know what we must do. As the new braves of this generation. In order to completely become that of our ancestors, we must furfill our destiny. "
He nodded after Star spoke letting his words repeat in his head, from what he heard they would soon began to rebuild the holy land that was destroyed. So the former holy ground, Gladados Murond had been reduced to this and now after the long years since then they would be reviving this land. He had no objections to this plan he just wondered just how they were going to do that. Thought this didn't bother him the way that the land would be rebuild would reveal itself and he would understand what to do at that time.

As he eyes were still focused on Star he noticed something around his neck that he remembered seeing only one other time before. The blue stone attached to a chain around his neck he saw before when he mentioned the sacred lands of this place. Though he was sure that was no normal stone rarely anything this man had was normal. Lance noticed that Akamatsu's gaze was on the stone that he had. "Yes, I took me a while to figure out were I stored this at." As he said this he reached down with his left hand and pulled it up by the chain and held it with his right hand. "You never really told me why I needed to hold on to this thing, but I felt a odd power from it so I held on to it. And now I feel that it's use will be shown to me today...right?"
*Materializes on the edge of the canyon with his halbred in hand, he looks over the wide gorge and mumbles something*
<center>*Inu walks in leaving a note*

Murduk,

I have found out from a friend of mine that you sent out an assassian to kill Lord Tiger. Is this true? If I remember corectly we called a truce. If this is true about the assassian then I am going to warn you, If this guy, xXKatsumataXx, comes near Tiger again you will be sorry. That is if the guy doesnt chicken out and leave like he did the last few times. I know Tiger, he will come here and kill you and if he doesnt, his family, including me, will. Thank you for you time.

~[Inu]~
</center>
*Appears in a wayward gust of wind.*
You bumbling idiots!
I know know where you all dwell, and I will destroy you all.
You leader goes first, however.
Enjoy your life while you still can, becasue now, it is short.

*He laughs manically and fades in the swirl of wind.*

Familiar Poster

Lord Tiger
You bumbling idiots!

Raising an eyebrow at the man Zalgo laughed out the words to himself after reading the note. "That doesn't seem like Katsu's work to send an agent to rid him of someone as...well, self explanitory as him. As for the family I pity his entire bloodline."
Zalgo
Lord Tiger
You bumbling idiots!

Raising an eyebrow at the man Zalgo laughed out the words to himself after reading the note. "That doesn't seem like Katsu's work to send an agent to rid him of someone as...well, self explanitory as him. As for the family I pity his entire bloodline."
Actualy yeah it is. *Inu did not leave after she left the note* He will send someone to do his dirty work. Katsu and I called a truce but he is still attack my family. *Inu's eyes went pitch black* I will be leaving now there is something more important then explaing everything to you. *Inu dissapeared*

Familiar Poster

~[Inu]~
Zalgo
Lord Tiger
You bumbling idiots!

Actualy yeah it is. *Inu did not leave after she left the note* He will send someone to do his dirty work. Katsu and I called a truce but he is still attack my family. *Inu's eyes went pitch black* I will be leaving now there is something more important then explaing everything to you. *Inu dissapeared*
Taken aback by how hysterical this situation was Zalgo managed words between bursts of laughter. "If Kitty boy were really a threat Katsu would've taken care of the runt eons ago."
Zalgo
~[Inu]~
Zalgo
Lord Tiger
You bumbling idiots!

Taken aback by how hysterical this situation was Zalgo managed words between bursts of laughter. "If Kitty boy were really a threat Katsu would've taken care of the runt eons ago."

*Inu reappeares infront of him* Kitty boy happens to be my boyfriend. Say another word about him and your dead. So if I were you I would shut the ******** up now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff