Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*smiles and tilts her head to one side* "what if I gave you my blood instead...would that satisfy your hunger?"
I'm not a vampire, blood is only one of the joys of eating...

Gaian

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*smirks* "I wouldn't taste well anyways..."
Everything tastes good, but my favorite is live humans and demons.
((See journal for details))

Gaian

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"...sounds gluttinous to me..." *puts her hair in a ponytail.* "I'm not sure honey would be good for you."
No, is doesn't crunch when you bite it.
*His eyes flash*
I'm gonna go get a bite to eat...
*He dissapears*

Gaian

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*raises an eyebrow and chuckles*
Whilst sitting there upon the large, lengthy tree branch, he began to think to himself. Though, it weren't brief, like most of his thoughts would have been. No, this one were more in depth, for it meant something to him. He thought about a place. Broken Sailing ships clattered about upon dry soil. Darkened skies, that never faded. Obviously, the place he had within his mind, weren't luxurious at all. Not even a speck of greenery were amongst this place. In fact, demonic howls even resounded, he could hear them just by thinking about this depressing place. Funny, if this place were depressing, why did he smile? Were there something he knew about this place, that not even the people who died and were brought to this place, to experience eternal damnation did? It seemed to be the case.

As monotone chuckles slithered from parted lips, up came his left hand. Clasping it around a large stone, that drapped from a chain around his neck. Cerulean optics closed, at that moment, harmonizing his spirit with the mysterious stone around his neck. Suddely, a bring blue light were to emit from the stone. A wonderous color of blue it were, as it's light shot outward to great distances. A cackling noise, much like lightning, it were to make.

Akamatsu, simply nodded, whilst the angelic wings upon his back stretched outward. " I understand, mother. " he mouthed to himself, as his eyes opened. An ominous glow, they heled within them. Nothing else were to be done, after speaking with himself, he instantaneously faded from sight.
((I have an announcement to make:
I will be killing of Nafleky Blakwatyr after she has her kid >.> Why? Because I don't trust anyone to properly rp as an aguatic yet. They'd have to listen to hours and hours of im's and conversation to have understanding. She might still be alive but I'll be rping as Naf Blakfire her child as soon as she's born.. >> Havn't gotten that part figured out an that's something I really want to barf at the thought of rping. Seriously. Oh god I cannot get it out of mi head. Although I do promise that I'll bring in a: Nemikuo Blakwaive (Nafleky's brother), b: Brendentenen Toshi Jagerhiemtonhimsky (I'm not kidding you that's his freaking name), c: Naf Blakfire, or d: Lune Steelemun.
Don't question my characters names.))
Surround by rocks and boulders he laid there in a dream state, sleeping on the high ground of a mountain side. He slept in the darkness of the night with the only sign of light coming from the moon from around the side of the mountain. This place it felt safe to him, he wasn?t sure why always felt a since of happiness high up on a mountain side. All was calm and normal in the area that is until a red light started to shine out, it was dim at first but slowly grew brighter. The man stirred in his sleep as the red light glowed bright now and started to flash bright then dim over and over as if were a flyer fly.

The flashing of the light had awakened the man now, first he opened his eyes slowly trying to pin point he source of the light. This did not take long though the red light was clearly coming from his side, and as he notice this he sat up and reached for what it was. He grabbed a stone that was incased in what looked claws of some best which lead to a chain attached to a hilt. Riryoku cracked his neck and held the glowing stone in front of him and look straight into it. As he looked into it the stone showed out its brightest followed by the sound of a ping and the suddenly the stone stopped glowing.

Once the stone stopped glowing he turned his head to the right looking off into the distance. He understood what was going on smirking to himself he spoke ?This is going to be interesting.? Getting up from the ground the man let the stone fall from his hand, it stopping at the end of the chain. We started walking down the mountain as he walked between to large rocks and faded from view.

Gaian

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*Marises glided over to her normal sitting place and sat on a rock.*
Interesting, indeed. For this would be the beginning of this new era he had been dreaming about for quite some time. Change, were definately in order and the revival of something spectacular were long overdue. With all of that said, the questions had exposed themselves. What were this - Change - that were in order, and what were so spectacular, it needed to be within existence once again? Unfortunate, at the moment, there weren't an answer, to those whom would have asked, but if one could witness the very actions that were soon to take place, it is certain that they would instantaneously understand. So, the man had appeared, once again. Though, he were no longer amongst the lands of the Red moon. In fact, the look of this place, carried the very image he had within his mind. 'Pon arrival, a spine-tingling howl resounded within the cold air, this place mustered, almost welcoming the likes of Akamatsu.

His feet tapped upon the dry, tattered soil below him, watching as the terra would crack from him doing so. Cerulean optics shifted about, looking from one place to another within this city of death and destruction. That is when the stone upon his neck came to life, once again. Except this time, it emitted even greater energies. Energies, that disrupted the spirits in such a way. They shrieked within pain, causing electric clamour to build within the skies above. A normal reaction that spirits of the dead would act to holy energies, one could think. Now, with these actions occuring, this confirmed his thought. This were the place within his mind. The place, that haunted him within his sleep. Death City, Glabados Murond.

It were only a matter of time, before the revival of this ominous place. He were sure of it. His comrades were sure of it, since one of them had arrived not too far off from his own appearence. " Right on time, Dragon. " He said out loud, crossing his arms over his chest, as he patiently awaited the man to join him.
((buh... has there be any new news about the rumored war? Cause I ain't got nothing.))
(( No-one has gotten anything, Rei. So, for now, I suppose everyone forgot about it. Maybe it'll be best to wait until the enemy expose themselves again. ))
((Ah, well that seems to be best. Rumors are rumors after all so can't expect them all to be true. I'll still be on the look out though. I got about 4 hours of free time online so I'm just gonna screw around for now.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff