Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Peppa Clause
<<Ti's ok ^_^ razz >>
((-gasp- Im not being ignored! -dances around- lol. ))

<<Equality through everyone. Except Josie. razz ^_^>>
AisuKisaki
Peppa Clause
AisuKisaki
Okum woke up soon enough when her stomach was rippling with pain. "Oh. .those mushrooms have bad side effects," she mumbled and hurls into a bush next to her. "What should I do now?"she asks and stood up and began wandering around the area. Okum spotted a building and started to quicken to pace toward it. "Maybe they'll have some food there" she murmured.

<<O_O I thought you were a guy with all of those black clothes lol>>
((. . . whee sweatdrop . .I can be a guy if you want me to be xd ))

<<It's quiet alright-just was suprised lol. Just get near Peppa and i'll start rping with ya....can't do astroprojection yet...>>

Aged Elder

Peppa Clause
AisuKisaki
Peppa Clause
AisuKisaki
Okum woke up soon enough when her stomach was rippling with pain. "Oh. .those mushrooms have bad side effects," she mumbled and hurls into a bush next to her. "What should I do now?"she asks and stood up and began wandering around the area. Okum spotted a building and started to quicken to pace toward it. "Maybe they'll have some food there" she murmured.

<<O_O I thought you were a guy with all of those black clothes lol>>
((. . . whee sweatdrop . .I can be a guy if you want me to be xd ))

<<It's quiet alright-just was suprised lol. Just get near Peppa and i'll start rping with ya....can't do astroprojection yet...>>
Okum quickened her pace then stopped and remembered she can get there quicker if she used the shadows. "But there isn't any. .wait. .I can use my own shadow ><;;." She reappeared in front of the dojo and wandered inside. Okum heard some handful of men talking and wandered there. Perhaps she could get something to eat from them.
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Peppa Clause
((I see then. Who is Josie? o.o

-AisuKisaki, lol, it happened again! rolleyes Thats funny. Although I thought you were a girl at first so I dont know why so many people get confused XP ))

<<Rp love razz

Cover your avi up with all of that black demonic stuff it's a toss up.>>

Aged Elder

[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Peppa Clause
((I see then. Who is Josie? o.o

-AisuKisaki, lol, it happened again! rolleyes Thats funny. Although I thought you were a girl at first so I dont know why so many people get confused XP ))
(( xd heart . ))
Death woke up in his room on the very top floor of the dojo. He got dressed and made some coffee. He then sat on his bed waiting for the coffee to get done. Once the coffee was done he walked up to it and poured him self a cup. He took a sip from it and set it down on the table. He then went over beside his bed and pick up his two katanas. He strapped the sheaths to his back then walked back over to the table were the coffee was setting. He finished drinking it and opened the door. He walked out and closed the door locking it. He then headed towards the elevator. He hit the down arrow button to go down to the lower floors. The elevator came up and the steel doors opened. Death walked in. He looked at the buttons on the elevator and hit the number two to go down to the second floor. The elevator started to screach and began to move downwards. It then stoped and dinged. The elevator doors then opened. Death walked out of the elevator and the shiny steel doors closed behind him. Death then saw Peppa and walked up to him.

"Hey Peppa hows it going?"

Death said with a slight grin across his face. His dark crimson eyes somewhat shined the way the light was hitting them.
AisuKisaki
Okum quickened her pace then stopped and remembered she can get there quicker if she used the shadows. "But there isn't any. .wait. .I can use my own shadow ><;;." She reappeared in front of the dojo and wandered inside. Okum heard some handful of men talking and wandered there. Perhaps she could get something to eat from them.

Peppas bunny ears perked up as he herd something behind him. Quickly he spun around seeing a woman walking near him-she seeme dto be a bit starved or something. By the looks of it she had a needy look in her eyes.

Snickering he shook his head slightly while he did a respectful bow. He would than stand up grinning while he studdied her some more.

Hello there, how art thee? You look a bit starved-need to go to the bar?

Peppa raised his eyebrow at this wondering if he was correct about her being starved. Shrugging he looked bac into the apartment-wondering if the man was here or not.

Aged Elder

Okum bit her lower lip. "What makes you think I'm--". Her stomach makes a noise again and she holds her stomach and bows. "Yes, I'm starved. Besides the mushrooms which I picked some time again, I'm hungry. Where's the bar?" Okum cocked her head to the left and tries to look at what he was looking at. "Are you looking for something..or someone?"she asked.
XDeathGiverX
Death woke up in his room on the very top floor of the dojo. He got dressed and made some coffee. He then sat on his bed waiting for the coffee to get done. Once the coffee was done he walked up to it and poured him self a cup. He took a sip from it and set it down on the table. He then went over beside his bed and pick up his two katanas. He strapped the sheaths to his back then walked back over to the table were the coffee was setting. He finished drinking it and opened the door. He walked out and closed the door locking it. He then headed towards the elevator. He hit the down arrow button to go down to the lower floors. The elevator came up and the steel doors opened. Death walked in. He looked at the buttons on the elevator and hit the number two to go down to the second floor. The elevator started to screach and began to move downwards. It then stoped and dinged. The elevator doors then opened. Death walked out of the elevator and the shiny steel doors closed behind him. Death then saw Peppa and walked up to him.

Death said with a slight grin across his face. His dark crimson eyes somewhat shined the way the light was hitting them.

Snickering-Peppa felt like being mischeivous. He knew Death would be prepared for it but it was always fun to test Death's reactions. Grinning Peppa would slide his arm back-grasping the knife which he would hurl for Deatsh shoulder without even turning around.

Peppa would than turn around grinning while doing a slight bow-he was giving them left and right and was getting tired of it. He woudl than stand up from the bow while readying his right hand for a catch incase Death was goona do payback.

Very good, dojo seems to be going good-if you get the point.
Peppa Clause
XDeathGiverX

Snickering-Peppa felt like being mischeivous. He knew Death would be prepared for it but it was always fun to test Death's reactions. Grinning Peppa would slide his arm back-grasping the knife which he would hurl for Deatsh shoulder without even turning around.

Peppa would than turn around grinning while doing a slight bow-he was giving them left and right and was getting tired of it. He woudl than stand up from the bow while readying his right hand for a catch incase Death was goona do payback.

Very good, dojo seems to be going good-if you get the point.
Deaths eyes flash with a violent bright red. He senced a danger in the area. The knife Peppa threw at him was nearing. Death moved to the right gracefully yet with emence speed. Death then threw one of his hands at the blade catching it by the handle. Death then pocketed the blade. and smirked some at Peppa. Death thought to himself some trying to figure out away he can get back at Peppa for his little stunt.

"Nice try Peppa....But of course you knew some how that you would miss. Am I right?"

Death smiled some reveiling his fangs. He then took the blade out of his pocket and shoved it under a strap near his left boot. He then stood up straight like he was before he got the knife thrown at him

"Thanks for the new knife Peppa."

Death then leaned up against the wall and crossed his arms.
XDeathGiverX
Deaths eyes flash with a violent bright red. He senced a danger in the area. The knife Peppa threw at him was nearing. Death moved to the right gracefully yet with emence speed. Death then threw one of his hands at the blade catching it by the handle. Death then pocketed the blade. and smirked some at Peppa. Death thought to himself some trying to figure out away he can get back at Peppa for his little stunt.

"Nice try Peppa....But of course you knew some how that you would miss. Am I right?"

Death smiled some reveiling his fangs. He then took the blade out of his pocket and shoved it under a strap near his left boot. He then stood up straight like he was before he got the knife thrown at him

"Thanks for the new knife Peppa."

Death then leaned up against the wall and crossed his arms.

b*****d...

Peppa remarked when he saw his friend pocket his knife. Peppa had spent alot of time sharpening that knife just right-oh well you win some you loose some. Snickering he shook his hea dwhile brushing himself off-Death was right, Peppa had expected it.

Yeah you're right-you're a bit too quick-besides you do a bit of Sith. Sith are at the peek of senses I believe.

Peppa than looked at the time shocked by how late it twas-shaking his head he began to head for the elevator as he said ogodbye to his friend.

I have some work to do-goodbye.

**LEAVES**

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
((DAMN IT! SIX MINUTES AFTER HE LEAVES I"M ON! SON OF A BI-er, fo those who don't know me, I'm Josie. I've just been reading the last couple of pages and I saw a few people had asked... >_> wink )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff