Welcome to Gaia! ::

AisuKisaki
Tadakatsu Honda
AisuKisaki
Tadakatsu Honda
AisuKisaki
((. ..*goes nag to Ryu about this situation*)

((*watches her* Go for it, i dont think she'd care much.))
((. . .and that was my strong point too ><;;. . .nvm. .))

((Lol, oh well.))
((too tired to RP @__@))

((Agreed, well, im logging off now...watch over the dojo.))

Aged Elder

Tadakatsu Honda
AisuKisaki
Tadakatsu Honda
AisuKisaki
Tadakatsu Honda
AisuKisaki
((. ..*goes nag to Ryu about this situation*)

((*watches her* Go for it, i dont think she'd care much.))
((. . .and that was my strong point too ><;;. . .nvm. .))

((Lol, oh well.))
((too tired to RP @__@))

((Agreed, well, im logging off now...watch over the dojo.))
((okay, but if something happens to it while I'm asleep i'm not taking responsibility for it XP))

Aged Elder

((*goes to sleep*))
Name: Donald Tenebrae
Title <optional>: The Aristocratic Assasin
Gaia Name: Donald Tenebrae
Race: Demon
Appearance: Donalds skin is tight to the bone, And milky white. He is considered paler than pale. He has dark black nails and shields his eyes with a black mask. The only human thing left about him is he has golden blonde hair.
Attire/Clothing: Avatar.
Abilities: Shadow Magic, Necromancy
Weapons: His Diamond Katana White Storm, Fuma Shurikens, Demonic claws, Poison needles, Occasionaly his Mossicas blade. (Which is all described in the second and first posts of my journal.)
Bio: Donald used to be a human boy. He took over the band of the white star from his father. He loves to fight and always looked for challenges. He soon realized in such a tainted world he could never overcome as a human. So he killed himself. Since Donald although he fought alot, He protected the weak. And he went to heaven. But that wasnt good enough for him. He fled from God and welcomed the path of evil. He became a demon and was granted his wish to return to earth. Once he was back he returned to the path of light, because he had received his freewill again. God welcomed him with open arms, But punished him. Donald has to live untill he dies in battle. Or untill the earth ends. Hes counting that his death will be the second option.
Allignmant: <evil-chaotic evil-lawful evil, neutral, good-chaotic good-lawful good>
Additional Information: Good, Chaotic.

Rp Sample: Psh you guys know.
He wandered throught the quiet dojo. He seemed satisfied with whats in it. He smiled as he went into a empty room. He smiled and took the key he had and opened it. He looked around the room then stepped in.

"Ok...seems nice."

He looked around. He was to be ready for anything. If it was a surprise attack or just anything. He looked at what he had. He placed his whip next to where he slept.
Donald Tenebrae
Name: Donald Tenebrae
Title <optional>: The Aristocratic Assasin
Gaia Name: Donald Tenebrae
Race: Demon
Appearance: Donalds skin is tight to the bone, And milky white. He is considered paler than pale. He has dark black nails and shields his eyes with a black mask. The only human thing left about him is he has golden blonde hair.
Attire/Clothing: Avatar.
Abilities: Shadow Magic, Necromancy
Weapons: His Diamond Katana White Storm, Fuma Shurikens, Demonic claws, Poison needles, Occasionaly his Mossicas blade. (Which is all described in the second and first posts of my journal.)
Bio: Donald used to be a human boy. He took over the band of the white star from his father. He loves to fight and always looked for challenges. He soon realized in such a tainted world he could never overcome as a human. So he killed himself. Since Donald although he fought alot, He protected the weak. And he went to heaven. But that wasnt good enough for him. He fled from God and welcomed the path of evil. He became a demon and was granted his wish to return to earth. Once he was back he returned to the path of light, because he had received his freewill again. God welcomed him with open arms, But punished him. Donald has to live untill he dies in battle. Or untill the earth ends. Hes counting that his death will be the second option.
Allignmant: <evil-chaotic evil-lawful evil, neutral, good-chaotic good-lawful good>
Additional Information: Good, Chaotic.

Rp Sample: Psh you guys know.

<<Accepted.>>

<Anybody here?>
[Me if you concider me an anybody....<_<]
AzNdOuG123
[Me if you concider me an anybody....<_<]

<<I do-as soon as I finish this fight post i'll come and rp with you so hold on.>>
AzNdOuG123
He wandered throught the quiet dojo. He seemed satisfied with whats in it. He smiled as he went into a empty room. He smiled and took the key he had and opened it. He looked around the room then stepped in.

"Ok...seems nice."

He looked around. He was to be ready for anything. If it was a surprise attack or just anything. He looked at what he had. He placed his whip next to where he slept.

As if out of nowhere-Peppa stood at the door with it open grinning as he looked at the man. He had not gottent he chance to introduce himself-which was a big shame. Grinning he knocked on the door twice to let the man know he was here before he'd do a respectful bow-it was how he was taught.

Hello sir, I'm Peppa Clause-or Darth Errant. Hope you don't mind me coming in like this.

He than stood up from the bow-grinning widely as he looked around-staring at the whipe with spikes at the end. Man did that seem as if it would hurt-sounds liek something he'd seen on the passion of the christ.
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
((profile in progress.
I was going to post last night but I was too tired. XP))

<<Ti's ok ^_^ razz >>

Aged Elder

Okum woke up soon enough when her stomach was rippling with pain. "Oh. .those mushrooms have bad side effects," she mumbled and hurls into a bush next to her. "What should I do now?"she asks and stood up and began wandering around the area. Okum spotted a building and started to quicken to pace toward it. "Maybe they'll have some food there" she murmured.
AisuKisaki
Okum woke up soon enough when her stomach was rippling with pain. "Oh. .those mushrooms have bad side effects," she mumbled and hurls into a bush next to her. "What should I do now?"she asks and stood up and began wandering around the area. Okum spotted a building and started to quicken to pace toward it. "Maybe they'll have some food there" she murmured.

<<O_O I thought you were a guy with all of those black clothes lol>>

Aged Elder

Peppa Clause
AisuKisaki

<<O_O I thought you were a guy with all of those black clothes lol>>
((. . . whee sweatdrop . .I can be a guy if you want me to be xd ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff