Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
((Well, now for my entrance. mrgreen ))
Name: Josie Setsuni (soon to be Clause... xd )
Title: Darth Setsun
Gaia name: jlynn518
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Deep set, brown eyes with a darker rim around them. Her medium-brown hair and tan complexion were practically trade marks on her.
Abilities: ((Hahaha! Don't even get me started Peppa!^^)) Basic Sith and vampiric abilities ((Oh, and my favorite, slipping bewteen... O.o))
Weapons: She keeps a plentiful supply of daggers on her person, one in each shoe, one in each heel of her shoes for stabbing when she kicks, one strapped to her right thigh, and one attached to her belt. Though she doesn't own one, Josie is also accurate with a blaster.
Bio: HAHAHA!!! xd ((lol check my journal you'll see... >_> wink )
Allignment: Evil/deceivingly good
Additional information: Oh, Peppa and I have had a son after Hishu murdered the supposed-to-be first one. I think Peppa would like to RP that out though, rather than just have me say it right out. xp
jlynn518
Appearance: Deep set, brown eyes with a darker rim around them. Her medium-brown hair and tan complexion were practically trade marks on her.
Abilities: ((Hahaha! Don't even get me started Peppa!^^)) Basic Sith and vampiric abilities ((Oh, and my favorite, slipping bewteen... O.o))
Weapons: She keeps a plentiful supply of daggers on her person, one in each shoe, one in each heel of her shoes for stabbing when she kicks, one strapped to her right thigh, and one attached to her belt. Though she doesn't own one, Josie is also accurate with a blaster.
Additional information: Oh, Peppa and I have had a son after Hishu murdered the supposed-to-be first one. I think Peppa would like to RP that out though, rather than just have me say it right out. xp

<<*scratches chin* I suppose I have to accept you....but i'm keeping a eye on you... heart >>
mirishi
-mirishi simply answered- "Anything" -he laughed- "The aim of my journey is simple, to unlock my true power..." -he poured his own glass of vodka and sat down next to peppa- "So...you had a son, eh? it truely is a blessing to have a child, wouldnt you say?"

And to share it with those you care for.

Peppa took the bottle of vodka-tossing it into the fridge using the telekenisis before he slammed the door shut. Grinning he turned around to see Mirishi with his many scars-they seemed almost identical to the countless on Peppas own body.

He had obtained those from a exorcism and a battle-both times he had failed to getting healed in time before they were scarred. Snickering he thought about this as he sipped his own glass.

Didn't you have a child with....oi hold on....i'll remember her name......damn it....

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Peppa Clause
jlynn518

<<*scratches chin* I suppose I have to accept you....but i'm keeping a eye on you... heart >>

((Damn, I was hoping you wouldn't be paying attention to me...Uhhh...I am not here, do not notice me...*does some weird hand movements and bobs her head from side-to-side*O.o Don't notice me....))
Peppa Clause
mirishi
-mirishi simply answered- "Anything" -he laughed- "The aim of my journey is simple, to unlock my true power..." -he poured his own glass of vodka and sat down next to peppa- "So...you had a son, eh? it truely is a blessing to have a child, wouldnt you say?"

Peppa took the bottle of vodka-tossing it into the fridge using the telekenisis before he slammed the door shut. Grinning he turned around to see Mirishi with his many scars-they seemed almost identical to the countless on Peppas own body.

He had obtained those from a exorcism and a battle-both times he had failed to getting healed in time before they were scarred. Snickering he thought about this as he sipped his own glass.

Didn't you have a child with....oi hold on....i'll remember her name......damn it....

-mirishi took a few sips of vodka- "Mai? Yes...i did...we had 4...1 adopted...but...we've gone our seperate ways...sadly..."

Aged Elder

Okum lies down by the roots of the tree and relaxes. The mushrooms were very good, they tasted good too. "What will I do for food tomorrow. "Okum wonders as the eyelids go hazy from the heat. 'I don't think anything will go wrong if I just take a short nap right now' Okum said and the eyelids latched onto slumber as Okum dreamed about all kinds of food.
mirishi
Peppa Clause
mirishi

-mirishi took a few sips of vodka- "Mai? Yes...i did...we had 4...1 adopted...but...we've gone our seperate ways...sadly..."

Oouch....erm wow-sorry. Didn't see that coming....

Peppa sighed heavily at this as he downed his drink-quickly he stood up shaking his head as he thought how unexpected this was. They had been going for a good long months-proof that anything could happen he supposed.

Sighing Peppa gave Mirishi a friendly hug before walking towards the elevator-twas getting late and he had to sleep. Building a dojo took alot out of you.

Well, I must be going-take care mate.

Peppa than entered the elevator which quickly drew him up-for the top floor.
jlynn518
Peppa Clause
jlynn518

((Damn, I was hoping you wouldn't be paying attention to me...Uhhh...I am not here, do not notice me...*does some weird hand movements and bobs her head from side-to-side*O.o Don't notice me....))

<< Well I suppose i'll go looking for more ladys *grins evily* just kidding.>>

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Peppa Clause
jlynn518
Peppa Clause
jlynn518

((Lol have fun with that. Just remember that for every woman you lay a hand on, she gets sent straight to hell the express way-me.))
Peppa Clause
mirishi
Peppa Clause
mirishi

Oouch....erm wow-sorry. Didn't see that coming....

Peppa sighed heavily at this as he downed his drink-quickly he stood up shaking his head as he thought how unexpected this was. They had been going for a good long months-proof that anything could happen he supposed.

Sighing Peppa gave Mirishi a friendly hug before walking towards the elevator-twas getting late and he had to sleep. Building a dojo took alot out of you.

Well, I must be going-take care mate.

Peppa than entered the elevator which quickly drew him up-for the top floor.

-mirishi smiled and finished his drink and used his psychokenisis and poored himself another glass of vodka- "you take care too peppa" -as peppa left mirishi told him something with his mind- **we were actually together for many many years...**

Aged Elder

jlynn518
Peppa Clause
jlynn518
Peppa Clause
jlynn518

((Lol have fun with that. Just remember that for every woman you lay a hand on, she gets sent straight to hell the express way-me.))
((i'll help you do that too ninja ))

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
AisuKisaki
jlynn518
Peppa Clause
jlynn518
Peppa Clause
jlynn518

((i'll help you do that too ninja ))

((LMFAO Okay! xd G2G!!! ^^))
<<I'd join in on you two..I personally hate cheaters anyways lol.

Well i'm goona sleep-while i'm gone Honda will run the dojo-I still have to see if Death will have him as a sensei.>>
((I must be off now, i'll see you all tomorrow...good night))
-mirishi drank vodka until he was thoroughly drunk and then he attempted to walk and failed, he passed out on the floor-

Aged Elder

((Honda?! *runs out the door*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas