Welcome to Gaia! ::

mirishi
-Mirishi heard the sound of voices down stairs and teleported down, he ran to the door to see who it was, but he really didnt care, he was just happy to have someone to talk to- "Hey peppa...who's this?"

Peppa looked over to Mirishi as he stood up-brushing himself off as he grinned slightly. Wondering if Mirishi would know who Honda was-deciding he didn't Pepa casted his arm behind the girls shoulder so Mirishi could get a better look of him.

This is Tsuki-member of the dojo-and this little baby is one of my bros sons.....I didn't even know he had a son.

[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]

Tsuki Ryu laughed for a minute, then offered one of her hands to help him up, "This is his son. Honda has yet to meet him though," She smiled and nodded.

Peppa than turned to Tsuki sighing as he looked at the baby-wow did he look like Honda. Shrugging Peppa decided that they shouldn't stand in the doorway like this. He closed the doros as he walked over to the couches in the main lobby.

I don't believe Honda is a deadbeat dad kind of guy-hell I haven't seen him ina long time. When's the last time you seen him? Me and him need to go have some fun or something...hell the whole team does sometime.
Peppa Clause
mirishi
-Mirishi heard the sound of voices down stairs and teleported down, he ran to the door to see who it was, but he really didnt care, he was just happy to have someone to talk to- "Hey peppa...who's this?"

Peppa looked over to Mirishi as he stood up-brushing himself off as he grinned slightly. Wondering if Mirishi would know who Honda was-deciding he didn't Pepa casted his arm behind the girls shoulder so Mirishi could get a better look of him.

This is Tsuki-member of the dojo-and this little baby is one of my bros sons.....I didn't even know he had a son.

[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]

Tsuki Ryu laughed for a minute, then offered one of her hands to help him up, "This is his son. Honda has yet to meet him though," She smiled and nodded.

Peppa than turned to Tsuki sighing as he looked at the baby-wow did he look like Honda. Shrugging Peppa decided that they shouldn't stand in the doorway like this. He closed the doros as he walked over to the couches in the main lobby.

I don't believe Honda is a deadbeat dad kind of guy-hell I haven't seen him ina long time. When's the last time you seen him? Me and him need to go have some fun or something...hell the whole team does sometime.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Tsuki" -he followed peppa and ran in front of him, jumping on one of the couches, and layed down on it, he created 3 fireballs and started to juggle them while lieing on his back on the couch-

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
Peppa Clause
[color=red]Mekin Dotel
((Just call him Nas. And don't laugh, bunny-ears boy pirate ))

<<I'm the only guy manly enough to wear bunny ears-and look smexy with it *wink* lol just kiddin'.

Nas-got it. ^_^>>
((Oh yeah?.....Ummm*flips through notebook*-ahem-You're momma big as house....I pwn pirate ))
Nas looked around the building set before him. He looks back to the forest, then back to the dojo. He sighed, then pushed through the large double doors. He looked around, and seeing no one, had thoughts of turning around and going back into the forest. Then he stopped, and remembering he was an, THE, Avalonian Lord, sat down on a bench, and leaned back, waiting for someone to welcome him.
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Peppa Clause

Walking inside the tower, she looked around. "Its nice in here," She said quietly, "Honda, I saw him not too long ago, but I dont know where hes been in the last few days," She answered. "Im sure he would enjoy going out again," she nodded.

Oi I forgot I did see him like two days ago but I had to leave the second he came-the last thing we did do was chat in the vampire city-that was a hell of a long time ago.

Peppa nodded at this statemant as he gave Tsuki a gentle hug-than crashing down on the couch so he could rest whil he talked. He would now consider Tsuki as a sister-somone to gaud. Friends wifes or girlfriends are like a friend too-Peppa gaurds all friends.

Well than, You're goona get used to seeing me than. How well can you fight?
Death sat up from drifing off to sleep on the bench he was sitting at when he was watching the spar between Peppa and mirishi. He then stood up. He put his left heand on the left side of his chin and pushed up while tilting his head to the left cracking his neck. He then did the same to the other side. He then picked up the bottle of water that was sitting on the bench. he looked inside and saw that it was empty. He headed over to the nearest trash can and tossed the bottle in. It bounced around some on some other bottles that were there then came to a stop beside a empty aluminum can. Death then went over to the receptionist desk to see if any new applications were handed in lately. He sat there and looked through some papper work.
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Peppa Clause

Oi I forgot I did see him like two days ago but I had to leave the second he came-the last thing we did do was chat in the vampire city-that was a hell of a long time ago.

Peppa nodded at this statemant as he gave Tsuki a gentle hug-than crashing down on the couch so he could rest whil he talked. He would now consider Tsuki as a sister-somone to gaud. Friends wifes or girlfriends are like a friend too-Peppa gaurds all friends.

Well than, You're goona get used to seeing me than. How well can you fight?
"I see. Well hopfully he'll come back soon," Tsuki Ryu hugged him back and stood there staying silent.

So you can't fight or something....Did I say something wrong?

Peppa raised his eyebrow at this-worried that he may have upsetted Tsuki already. He began to sweat slightly as he waited for her answer-man did Peppa hate the feeling of not knowing if you said somehting bad.

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
Nas got up and decided to look around. He saw an elevator, and a list of the floors. He saw the sparring floor, and pressed the button. While he looked around the advanced tower, he couldn't help seeing that this place was totally different from Avalon. He reached the floor, and got out, only to see two men fighting. He sat down and got out his wetstone, and began sharpening his blades, while watching the fight.
[color=red]Mekin Dotel
Peppa Clause
[color=red]Mekin Dotel
((Just call him Nas. And don't laugh, bunny-ears boy pirate ))

<<I'm the only guy manly enough to wear bunny ears-and look smexy with it *wink* lol just kiddin'.

Nas-got it. ^_^>>
((Oh yeah?.....Ummm*flips through notebook*-ahem-You're momma big as house....I pwn pirate ))
Nas looked around the building set before him. He looks back to the forest, then back to the dojo. He sighed, then pushed through the large double doors. He looked around, and seeing no one, had thoughts of turning around and going back into the forest. Then he stopped, and remembering he was an, THE, Avalonian Lord, sat down on a bench, and leaned back, waiting for someone to welcome him.
Death noticed someone sitting on a near by bench and walked over to him. Death stood there in front of the man. Death then bowed slightly and then stood straight up.

"Hello, and welcome to the Final Destiny Dojo.

Death smiled some as he went back over to the receptionist desk. He pick up a key and tossed it over to Nas.

"Thats a key to one of the apartments if you would like to stay. the number to the apartment is ont he key."

Death then went over to the sparing mats. He sat up a wooden dummie and unsheathed one of his katanas. He then began to slash at the dummie. As his slash began to move faster wood chips began to fall to the floor
User Name: Tayashi
Name: Tayashi
Tittle: Tayashi (The devil's child)
Race: Vampire/ Devil
Powers: Tayashi holds the power of summoning the gates of hell from her inheritance of the lord of all darkness. She can suck out souls with her dark power's, or in other words Keeper of souls, which she uses Shinidama Chuu
Appearance: Tayashi With horn's tucked inside her skull usually, but when angered or even in cases with in battle her black horn's emerge from the pale skin, on the temples of her four head.
Bio: Tayashi is a very dark, strick, and cold hearted creature from being born inside the gates of hell. Her mother a vampire, and her father the devil gave her a very dark imagination and power. But, yet she does not like the idea of going out in daylight, yet her mother confinced her father to allow her to attend the academy that was even a legend in the underworld. She isnt very popular from despising all of the human's and the creatures that don't live from the underworld.
Sample: (It's from a different Rpg though):
A tall slim, dark creature wandered below the risen levels that went five floors up. Soft echoeing thuds could be heard, as the pale figure's long black hair and trench coat swayed, flowing with the foot steps while she, the vampress had a cigarette in her mouth making a cloud of smoke. The figures name was Tayashi. A sesin at the beautiful, and gifted acadamy full of students. She knew it was most likely forbidden to smoke in the halls, or none the less on the property of the school grounds, but she just continued on her way with her pitch black devil eyes glaring around her. She stopped, the echoes fadded away down the halls until they dissaperated into the air. She removed the cigarette from her mouth then with pressure, smeared the cigarette into the wall then threw it into a trash can blindely with out looking in the slightest direction.

She contniued on her way down the endless hallway with dark gothic like emotion filling the halls with gloom. She didn't bother to even look into the class room windows while she passed with a trench coat, that acted like a dark rainy cloud, trailing after. Her fangs prodded her lower lip, her horns tucked away inside her skull, for she was indeed half vampire and half devil, but her vampire side seemed to be more noticable.

She stopped once again, her attention caught on a specific class room teacher who was teaching a Thiren year class. She glared, some what of dark sparks in her eyes that connected to one of the distracted students who stared at her, in some what of fear from her dark pale look .
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Peppa Clause

So you can't fight or something....Did I say something wrong?

Peppa raised his eyebrow at this-worried that he may have upsetted Tsuki already. He began to sweat slightly as he waited for her answer-man did Peppa hate the feeling of not knowing if you said somehting bad.

"Well not right now. Oh no you didnt, sorry about that," She smiled reassuringly and kindly. "So how has you day been thus far?" she aked politly to the two men.

-Mirishi continued to juggle the fireballs and he answered the question- "My day has been pretty boring....but it is only the beginning"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff