Welcome to Gaia! ::

jlynn518
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
jlynn518
((CRUSHED! And I now have one guy questioning his faith! xd ))
((lol. Ah, I swear women are so much more evil than men! XD ))

((Don't you know it! i think that other guy might be crying or he's left, because he stopped replying.)) xd
((aw... how cute. I swear Men they are just like dogs!
they come when you call them , they beg for food, they like when their masters give them attention, they listen to what the master says and they feel bad if they dont, they like to lay on you when you sleep, they like to play/ rough house/ etc. around with their friends, need I go on?
Its so fun to pick them up when they are down though. whee ))
((oh.. there is the 'leave and dont come back' line. Ill see you later Josie, great talking to ya! xd have a good day/ week yeah. ))

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
((You're SOOOO right! xd whee blaugh ))
((hey i'm back, but not for long, i'm going to go hang out with my cousin and his GF at the mall and then go to the pool with my family X.X I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY though , i have a busy sunday for the first time in like forever xp See you all at Night Time heart ))
:The smack to the back of her body, made her tense up and arch her back, onlu pulling his head back further, her arm gripping his neck even tighter, until his adam's apple began to show through, knowing this was only a spar, she loosened her grip on his neck, and was completely pinned by Peppa atop of her.

Foot to her back, with her legs bent backwards, a wrestleing move for sure, one that wasn't that difficult, he may have had her back pressed down , and feet bent back, but the wrestlers on t.v. made it look so painful when it was not, only if they had preformed the move much more realistic,it would hurt a hell of alot, but Ray had been in this hold before.

Her hands were free, allowing her to push herself into the ground, and lift herself, the sand made it much more difficult then she thought to do so, sinking in, she grunted, and bent her legs even further back, although it caused her much pain in the left leg to do so, she twisted her body, enough to raise her right arm, and swat off his foot.

Now if she had the foot off, she would twist her body, and then her legs, around Peppa's arms, causeing his own hands to coil around another, like a snake to it's prey.

Coughing as the sand blew into her mouth, she arched her back and grunted even more "Your a ******** cow." she said, jokeingly to Peppa's weight.
Peppa Clause
<......>

((?))
[Na no da]
Peppa Clause
<......>

((?))

<<Hishugari killed Josie >.<....>>

<<I'll do the fighting post eventually>>
Peppa Clause
[Na no da]
Peppa Clause
<......>

((?))

((Ah, so thats why Glow said how many times are you gonna die? When did he kill her?))
[Na no da]
Peppa Clause
[Na no da]
Peppa Clause
<......>

((?))

((Ah, so thats why Glow said how many times are you gonna die? When did he kill her?))

<<This morning>>
((I'm guessing your not in a good mood. eek ))

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
((I can't vouch for Peppa, but I know that I am. Hishu will DIE, although it might not be by my hand...)) stare
[Na no da]

<<Finding a guild to commit mass murder in...>>
Peppa Clause
[Na no da]

<<Finding a guild to commit mass murder in...>>

((Ray's gonna get a good a** whooping now. sweatdrop ))
((Check announcements...Ill have to post this later too so more people can see it))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff