Welcome to Gaia! ::

((why doesnt anyone compliment my guitar playing?!? *cries*))
((
-Joise, whootness! blaugh you are so right! -does the Ichigo dance- I love the meaning of his name, tis so cote!

-Mirishi, I love the gitar cool it rocks XD what kind of guitar do you have? ))
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
((
-Joise, whootness! :nig: you are so right! -does the Ichigo dance- I love the meaning of his name, tis so cote!

-Mirishi, I love the gitar cool it rocks XD what kind of guitar do you have? ))

((Yamaha= acoustic and i have the same electric guitar that Oak has except mine is white and has sharpie all over it ^^))

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
((lmao xd ninja I might have to go soon...don't be suprised if I don't reply.... ninja ))
mirishi
((Yamaha= acoustic and i have the same electric guitar that Oak has except mine is white and has sharpie all over it ^^))
((Mine is almost the same, there are a few minor changes, I have an extra tone dial on my guitar and I think its the newer model ^^ but you have a pretty nice guitar! XD
whee heart my squire fender heart whee ))
(( bye bye Josie! ^^ ))
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
mirishi
((Mine is almost the same, there are a few minor changes, I have an extra tone dial on my guitar and I think its the newer model ^^ but you have a pretty nice guitar! XD
whee heart my squire fender heart whee ))

((hehe awesome but what about acoustic? am i the only REAL guitar player here?))

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
(( bye bye Josie! ^^ ))
(( gonk I'm not leaving yet! gonk ))

((Peppa's a guitar player! whee ))
(( everyone loves the guitar around here! XD

-ish in guitar heaven- whoot! ))
jlynn518
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
(( bye bye Josie! ^^ ))

((No way....how come he never said anything?))

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
mirishi
jlynn518
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
(( bye bye Josie! ^^ ))

((No way....how come he never said anything?))

(He did a while ago. Go bac ka few pages-well, more like 20 or 30 pages....he's got a pic of it too.)) whee
((ok I'm going to Breakfast with the family....dont let Hish kill Pymer while i'm gone, really sorry Pep isnt here sweatdrop crying ))
(( yes, how come he didnt say anything? O___O how can you not tell the world that you have talented fingers and can play the best instrment in the entire world?!! honestly!

ohmygosh! someone is saying bad things about me...! why? =.= I didnt do anything! XP I dont think I did. ))

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
((Damn, and I was going ot let you have at Hish in another couple of minutes.)) xp
(( -now has to leave the city and wont see you guys very much for the rest of the week- -does this entirly dramatic sene- Goodbye all! Oh!! How I will miss you all.... Please dont for get me... I will be back... someday! Ohhhhhhh! -puts hand against head and faints- ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff