Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Gekko

ooc; i wasn`t going to have it cry, and that was reeeeeeeallly mean.
    i swear if you do that to me when i give birth ... i`m going to rip your nuts off.
    personally.

lol iloveyou.

now please, edit that?

:: &x//love takes new heights with me ::
[.R o c k . F a e r i e.]
    ooc; i wasn`t going to have it cry, and that was reeeeeeeallly mean.
    i swear if you do that to me when i give birth ... i`m going to rip your nuts off.
    personally.

lol iloveyou.

now please, edit that?

((Can't, mom's home, gotta sort baby stufffffffffffffffffff ugh...I'll call you when I'm done I love you too))

Hilarious Gekko

ooc; lol. alright. i gotta eat dinner too.

Hilarious Gekko

Kai_Arrein
"Fine then." Kyba leaned back for just an instant, then pushed off, covering about half the distance between them in a powerful leap. His jo staves trailed behind as his arms went straight back, in line against his forearms the left one just scraped the roof itself. A few steps before impact he started spinning the one in his right hand counterclockwise, bringing it to bear as his arm cocked out straight to his side. He charged straight at her, a plan alread forming in his head.
Zero heard every step, felt every vibration throught her hand , knee, and foot that was on the ground. She heard the vibrations disperce as well after they hit her bokken on the ground. As he neared, she, as quick as a rat, shoved her blindfold into a crease in her armor. Using the small momentum she created with the shoving her her hand, she rolled that way, her other hand, originally on the grouns, and slid it behind her bokken on the ground as she did so [rolling]. Zero then grabbed her bokken when she rolled over once completely, and then rolled half a turn more onto her back.

She now had the bokken in her hand, ad was laying on her back, the bokken having most of its mass away from her, still perpenticular to her chest. With a smile, she pulled the bokken infront of her, straight up, and with the same fluid movement, in the same moment, rolled her feet up, and curled up backwards, and also threw her hand with the bokken over her head. Zero pushed down on the bokken and then, with her free hand [left, she placed it onto of her other hand, about 2 feet above. When she pushed down with both hands, she was able to move the other hand [bottom hand] up heigher on her bokken, and raising herself, her back first.

Pushing down as hard as she could, Zero swung her feet over her head and made a flip, and, mid-flip, switched her bokken to her other hand.

In the end, simply, Zero rolled over out of the way of he man who was sparring her, and was now facing the opposite direction, the bokken in the other hand. She smiled.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[.R o c k . F a e r i e.]
Kai_Arrein
"Fine then." Kyba leaned back for just an instant, then pushed off, covering about half the distance between them in a powerful leap. His jo staves trailed behind as his arms went straight back, in line against his forearms the left one just scraped the roof itself. A few steps before impact he started spinning the one in his right hand counterclockwise, bringing it to bear as his arm cocked out straight to his side. He charged straight at her, a plan alread forming in his head.
Zero heard every step, felt every vibration throught her hand , knee, and foot that was on the ground. She heard the vibrations disperce as well after they hit her bokken on the ground. As he neared, she, as quick as a rat, shoved her blindfold into a crease in her armor. Using the small momentum she created with the shoving her her hand, she rolled that way, her other hand, originally on the grouns, and slid it behind her bokken on the ground as she did so [rolling]. Zero then grabbed her bokken when she rolled over once completely, and then rolled half a turn more onto her back.

She now had the bokken in her hand, ad was laying on her back, the bokken having most of its mass away from her, still perpenticular to her chest. With a smile, she pulled the bokken infront of her, straight up, and with the same fluid movement, in the same moment, rolled her feet up, and curled up backwards, and also threw her hand with the bokken over her head. Zero pushed down on the bokken and then, with her free hand [left, she placed it onto of her other hand, about 2 feet above. When she pushed down with both hands, she was able to move the other hand [bottom hand] up heigher on her bokken, and raising herself, her back first.

Pushing down as hard as she could, Zero swung her feet over her head and made a flip, and, mid-flip, switched her bokken to her other hand.

In the end, simply, Zero rolled over out of the way of he man who was sparring her, and was now facing the opposite direction, the bokken in the other hand. She smiled.

Kyba paid some attention to her... she was very deliberate as a fighter. No wasted movement at all. 'Course that had no bearing on his plan. He didn't even change direction, just simply hit the edge and leapt off into space.

"Catch me if you can!" He dropped like a rock after a moment of hangtime, leaving a slight depression in the ground as he landed hard in a crouch. He gritted his teeth for a second, having come down too hard, then rolled forward from his position. He twisted his body in the roll to come up in a low defensive stance facing his still skyward opponent.
--*Hums to Stricken by Disturbed.* o= How I feel so left out. Oh it breaks my little Emo heart. emo --
(( Give James..'Death' a hug from me, thankies ^^ ))

Hilarious Gekko

MathGremlin
(( Give James..'Death' a hug from me, thankies ^^ ))
    ooc; can do, will do ^^

A small insignificant figure stands atop the cliff of the land mass adjacent to the dojo's island. Should one be close enough to see, they would see a grin upon this figure's face. He would then take a couple of steps back, sprint forward, and go flying up into the air off from the cliff, easily clearing the hundreds of feet of water between the two masses of land. If this jump was calculated correctly, he would land at the dojo's door-step, only to be assaulted by light-saber wielding droids.
Yaotzin watched as the demon headed after the...blue man? Yaotzin wasn't sure what to call him. He was in great dept to the demon, and the one thing that Sargatanas wanted was a portal home...looking down at the orb he still held grasped within his clawed hand he called out to the demon. "If it is a portal home you desire...I can create one..."

Lonely Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gabriel apperated on the island shores, completely oblivious to where he was, but carefree enough not to think otherwise about approaching the nearby congregation of beings who called this place home. Once reaching grass, he shook the sand from his shoes, and stroked his chin with his left hand, for in his right was a long wooden crosier, just in case he had to defend against hostiles.

Once he took a short stop to take in the surroundings, he tryed to make himself as obvious as possible, attempting to attract the attention of natives by casting extravagant spells wich set off illusionary pyrotechnics wherever he chose.

Lonely Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
The friendly man bore no hostilitys, so any defences that any others may have triggered, he was quite certain his own disposition would not allow them. He walked into the area, this Dojo, and sat cross legged on the ground in front of what he presumed to be the main building. There he waited.
Hinnaku2
Yaotzin watched as the demon headed after the...blue man? Yaotzin wasn't sure what to call him. He was in great dept to the demon, and the one thing that Sargatanas wanted was a portal home...looking down at the orb he still held grasped within his clawed hand he called out to the demon. "If it is a portal home you desire...I can create one..."

Sargatanas was almost apon the first step when he heard the creature's words. Wary of the much shorter Artanis, he turned to look towards Yaotzin. A look of intrigue slowly spread across his face. Truly curious, the demon stepped over to the orb-toting monster and clapped him hard on the back with one palm. "You, my friend, are going to help me put together a little surprise for the good ol' Admiral Separ." He indicated the orb. "Now I hope you're good with that thing, because I need a pretty exact location for the three of us and the crew to pop in." What he had in mind was a direct cure to the ailing pirate's heart. He gave Yaotzin another clap on the back, this time also including Artanis with a hardy handshake. "To Ivalice, Zin-Azshari, and Azshara!"
Shuvu, after a long evening of fighting Raymes' family members decides to go back to the dojo.

"I wonder what It would be like to enter the Dojo as a sand chicken??" Shuvu attempts to turn his body into a chicken, but fails. He did turn into sand though. *Flying to the dojo, as sand*

Hilarious Gekko

Kai_Arrein
{.R o c k . F a e r i e.}
Giving a laughing sigh, Nami furiously tried to sit up. Several times she tried, each time, trying to reach and grab the covers or bed infront of her, to pull herself up. But each time, she couldn`t grab hard enough and would slip. Her torso hurt and ached horribly becuase the arrow had gone throught muscle, and the cut had taken off quite a bit of skin. Also, a bit unbeknown to Nami, her pelvis ached pretty badly, too. She sighed as she finally got to a sitting position, after pulled herself towards Tieron`s shoulder ... using his shoulder to sit up anyways.

Tieron gave a soft grunt in his sleep as she pushed down on his shoulder. He repositioned himself groggily and kind of just stayed slumped on the edge of the bed.

Saiya started mixing in juices from some of the berries around her, finishing up the poultice with just a few more twists. She held it up to her new teacher for grading.

"Very good, Saiya. You're learning quickly." Liana put a hand on Saiya's shoulder, smiling. It was a long time since she'd had a student... let alone one who learned so fast.
Nami sighed. She placed both hands on Tieron`s shoulder and shook him. At first, gently, then a bit more violently to wake him up, and now just wake him so he`d be groggy. Wake him so he`d be consious. Tieron, it really hurts. She shook him again. Right here hurts. She said, taking her auto-arm and placing it right below her abs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces