Welcome to Gaia! ::

mirishi

-mirishi laughed- "I dont feel like crap, i've been drinking myself to sleep ever since mai divorced me, so i've gotten used to it...sort of" -he sighed- "i'm doing pretty good how about you?"

Have you tried looking for others?

Peppa muttered-knowing that it would probably go in a wrong route but he had to ask. He felt a bit bad for Mirishi-even though' he knew he shouldn't. Sighing Peppa than pulled out a vodka bottle offering it to Mirishi seeing how he said he have gotten used to it.

Grinning he pulled out a deck of cards-they would look familiar to Mirishi who saw Peppa go through his magicain years. Peppa laid the deck on the table than began to sort them out as if he was about to play a game-solitare.

Doing great, found a new sith academy to join-they will let me become a master much quicker than this current sith academy....I hope.....
Peppa Clause
mirishi

-mirishi laughed- "I dont feel like crap, i've been drinking myself to sleep ever since mai divorced me, so i've gotten used to it...sort of" -he sighed- "i'm doing pretty good how about you?"

Have you tried looking for others?

Peppa muttered-knowing that it would probably go in a wrong route but he had to ask. He felt a bit bad for Mirishi-even though' he knew he shouldn't. Sighing Peppa than pulled out a vodka bottle offering it to Mirishi seeing how he said he have gotten used to it.

Grinning he pulled out a deck of cards-they would look familiar to Mirishi who saw Peppa go through his magicain years. Peppa laid the deck on the table than began to sort them out as if he was about to play a game-solitare.

Doing great, found a new sith academy to join-they will let me become a master much quicker than this current sith academy....I hope.....

-mirishi declined peppa's offer and then answered his question- "Well....i havent wanted to...i might...i'll just have to see how it goes" -he smiled and looked curiously at peppa, wondering what he was going to do with the cards- "whatcha gonna do with those?"
mirishi

-mirishi declined peppa's offer and then answered his question- "Well....i havent wanted to...i might...i'll just have to see how it goes" -he smiled and looked curiously at peppa, wondering what he was going to do with the cards- "whatcha gonna do with those?"

Aye, i'm just having fun.

Peppa than stacked the cardsup into a large fortress. Nothign pecuilar about that untill two cards slid apart revealing what looked like a gun. Before Mirishi could answer he was pelted with a donot from the gun.

Grinning Peppa than raised an eyebrow as he reached into his pocket-his entire face is that of a mischeivous boy. Grinning he looked into Mirishis eyes while speaking.

Woudl you like eggs with that?
Peppa Clause
mirishi

Aye, i'm just having fun.

Peppa than stacked the cardsup into a large fortress. Nothign pecuilar about that untill two cards slid apart revealing what looked like a gun. Before Mirishi could answer he was pelted with a donot from the gun.

Grinning Peppa than raised an eyebrow as he reached into his pocket-his entire face is that of a mischeivous boy. Grinning he looked into Mirishis eyes while speaking.

Woudl you like eggs with that?

-mirishi saw the donut as it was flying towards him and he caught it quickly and flung it back at peppa- "I dont know...would i?"
mirishi

-mirishi saw the donut as it was flying towards him and he caught it quickly and flung it back at peppa- "I dont know...would i?"

Peppa rose his head-clamping down on the donut with his teeth as he grinned. Quickly he swallowed the entire thing down before sipping his vodka. He began to wonder why mirishi had handed his breakfeast back to Peppa.

That was your's.....oh well-I love donuts anytime.

Peppa than stood up while brushing the donut crumbs off his clothes. He looked around a few times-wondering what he was to do for the rest of the day. Shrugging her turned to Mirishi with a grin-which soon faded.

Sheesh I was hoping for new members to come rolling in....wanted to see some new talent-fresh meat you know.
Peppa Clause
mirishi

Peppa rose his head-clamping down on the donut with his teeth as he grinned. Quickly he swallowed the entire thing down before sipping his vodka. He began to wonder why mirishi had handed his breakfeast back to Peppa.

That was your's.....oh well-I love donuts anytime.

Peppa than stood up while brushing the donut crumbs off his clothes. He looked around a few times-wondering what he was to do for the rest of the day. Shrugging her turned to Mirishi with a grin-which soon faded.

Sheesh I was hoping for new members to come rolling in....wanted to see some new talent-fresh meat you know.

"I'm not hungry right now, besides, i brought some food of my own, it'll last me at least a couple of months" -mirishi stood up and took out his jade bladed sword, he swung it around slowly a few times while peppa was talking- "Heh...i know what you mean...it's pretty boring when you first open a dojo" -he turned to peppa, and pointed his sword at him- "how about a spar? for old times sake" -mirishi smiled-
mirishi

"I'm not hungry right now, besides, i brought some food of my own, it'll last me at least a couple of months" -mirishi stood up and took out his jade bladed sword, he swung it around slowly a few times while peppa was talking- "Heh...i know what you mean...it's pretty boring when you first open a dojo" -he turned to peppa, and pointed his sword at him- "how about a spar? for old times sake" -mirishi smiled-

Well that I'm up for.

Peppas eyes seemed to shine as he opened the doors to the training room whch he walked in. He quickly tossed hsi hat and jacket off to the side of the wall before walking into the padded room.

He began to do a bit of stretching-exactly what he needed to do for thsi fighting style which he had grown used to using. It had no name and was pretty much free style but it used so much contortionism and submission that he couldn't be up tight to use it.

Free for all?

Peppa reached into his pocket-pulling out a dark hilt which had golden spirals across it which lead itno dangling threads. It was more of a rapier hilt than anything. With a click of the hilt it ignited into a large crimson beam which he waved around a few times just to get the feel of it.

You can make the first move, Mirishi.
Peppa Clause
mirishi

Well that I'm up for.

Peppas eyes seemed to shine as he opened the doors to the training room whch he walked in. He quickly tossed hsi hat and jacket off to the side of the wall before walking into the padded room.

He began to do a bit of stretching-exactly what he needed to do for thsi fighting style which he had grown used to using. It had no name and was pretty much free style but it used so much contortionism and submission that he couldn't be up tight to use it.

Free for all?

Peppa reached into his pocket-pulling out a dark hilt which had golden spirals across it which lead itno dangling threads. It was more of a rapier hilt than anything. With a click of the hilt it ignited into a large crimson beam which he waved around a few times just to get the feel of it.

You can make the first move, Mirishi.

-mirishi sheathed his jade bladed sword and unhooked it from his belt, he slid it across the floor and set it on the wall using his psychokenisis, he cracked his neck a couple times and got into a basic fighting stance- "Free for all it is" -he took a couple of steps back and he set his hands on fire. Mirishi smirked as peppa waved his weapon around. He created a bow and an arrow out of psychic energy, he took aim and fired it at peppa's left hand-
mirishi

-mirishi sheathed his jade bladed sword and unhooked it from his belt, he slid it across the floor and set it on the wall using his psychokenisis, he cracked his neck a couple times and got into a basic fighting stance- "Free for all it is" -he took a couple of steps back and he set his hands on fire. Mirishi smirked as peppa waved his weapon around. He created a bow and an arrow out of psychic energy, he took aim and fired it at peppa's left hand-

The second Mirishi made the bow something wierd happend. The area seemed to move around as if it was in a puddle of water-images grew oblong and obscure as Peppa seemed to be a massive blob.

What had happend was that Peppa had found a nice new way to use absorb/dissapate energy. He was actually making some light go inward-some outward untill you had a giant blurr of light which was impossible to see straight through.

Peppa himself couldn't see through it but he could use the force to sense.

He closed his eyes as he dodged the flying arrow-it had just barely missed him, almost grazing his cheek. Peppa now was running forward with his lightsabre now unlit by his side.

My biggest advantage in fights is my deception.

With that Peppa dropped low-sliding his leg across towards the back part of Mirishis knees-in a attempt to knock him into the ground. If this woul dsuceed Peppa would try to slam his elbow into Mirishis gut while falling down with him.

Ofcourse Mirishi could hear all of this-Peppa hadn't obscured that yet.
Peppa Clause
mirishi

The second Mirishi made the bow something wierd happend. The area seemed to move around as if it was in a puddle of water-images grew oblong and obscure as Peppa seemed to be a massive blob.

What had happend was that Peppa had found a nice new way to use absorb/dissapate energy. He was actually making some light go inward-some outward untill you had a giant blurr of light which was impossible to see straight through.

Peppa himself couldn't see through it but he could use the force to sense.

He closed his eyes as he dodged the flying arrow-it had just barely missed him, almost grazing his cheek. Peppa now was running forward with his lightsabre now unlit by his side.

My biggest advantage in fights is my deception.

With that Peppa dropped low-sliding his leg across towards the back part of Mirishis knees-in a attempt to knock him into the ground. If this woul dsuceed Peppa would try to slam his elbow into Mirishis gut while falling down with him.

Ofcourse Mirishi could hear all of this-Peppa hadn't obscured that yet.

-as soon as mirishi's vision was obscured, he put a blindfold on and listened closely , he could hear everything in the room, and as soon as peppa spoke, he knew exactly where to strike and when, mirishi quickly backflipped as peppa's leg flew under him, he shot his knee directly to where peppa's breath was, right after landing-
mirishi
-as soon as mirishi's vision was obscured, he put a blindfold on and listened closely , he could hear everything in the room, and as soon as peppa spoke, he knew exactly where to strike and when, mirishi quickly backflipped as peppa's leg flew under him, he shot his knee directly to where peppa's breath was, right after landing-

Now crouched ont he ground he could hear the ruffle of clothes as Mirishi threw his foot foreward. Quickly Peppa ignited his lightsabre holding it where his foot was flying for-his skin may be pretty immune but his clothes and shoes might not.

Peppa woul push the leg back so that Peppa could do a upwards shoulder rush into Mirishi gut while he was caught offgaurd.

<<Small post but I'm swamped...discombobulated.>>
Death went over to the elevator to take it up to the recreational floor to play some pool. Death stood in fron tof the shiny steel doors and lookat at his dark reflection in the mirror. Some storys say that vampires dont have refelctions. All those are just myths and are false vampire do have reflections. Death smiled some looking at his fangs in the mirror like doors. He then looked over the the up arrow key and pressed it. The elevator doors opened and Death stepped in. He looked down at the burgandy(sp) carpet then up at the buttons. He pressed the number fifteen. The elevators pullies sqeeled some as it started to move vertical. He had to listen to elevator music all the way to the top of the building. He was getting annoyed at the music so he reached up and pulled down the panel to were the speaker wires were. He then pulled out the wires to the speaker. Death then stuffed the wires into one of his pockets and put the panel back up to the ceiling of the elevator to make it look like nothing happened. Death then felt the elevator come to a stop. He looked up at the lever above the doors. The needle was pointing to the number 15. The doors then opened. Death could see many arcade games and pool tables. Death walked over to the bar and ordered a shot of rum and coke. He got the shot glass and headed over to a pull table. He set the glass on a small table that was near the pool table. He then grabed a 9-ball rack and racked all the pool balls in the right sequnce(sp). He then removed the wooden rack and also set it on the table were his drink was. He then went to the other side of the pool table and set the cue ball down. He looked at the rack and moved the cue ball to the right almost against the rail. He chalked his cue and lined up his shot. He pulled the cue back and then shoved it forward. He sent the cue ball zipping across the table. The cue ball smashed into the diamond shaped rack of pool balls. The pool balls were now spread all across the table. He managed to make the one ball on the break. He began to look for the 2 ball he found it sitting near the 3 ball by the left side pocket. he lined up his shot and hit the cue ball towards the 2. He sunk the two ball. The cue ball then spun backwards because Death put lowing english on the ball makeing it able to come back like it did. He then lined up his shot on the 3. He heard a slight noise come from out side the wondow and decided to go see what it was.
Peppa Clause
mirishi

Now crouched ont he ground he could hear the ruffle of clothes as Mirishi threw his foot foreward. Quickly Peppa ignited his lightsabre holding it where his foot was flying for-his skin may be pretty immune but his clothes and shoes might not.

Peppa woul push the leg back so that Peppa could do a upwards shoulder rush into Mirishi gut while he was caught offgaurd.

<<Small post but I'm swamped...discombobulated.>>

-mirishi kicked off peppa's lighsaber and used the momentum to spin around and aim his heel into peppa's kidney-
mirishi

-mirishi kicked off peppa's lighsaber and used the momentum to spin around and aim his heel into peppa's kidney-

"This is going all in the wrong way."

Peppa thougth as he sensed the heel flying for his kidney-evidently Peppa rose his fist up parrying it. His gloves had some nice metal plates on them for fighting-they absorbed most of the attack. Peppa now would do a back flip-possibly hitting his opponents chin with his feet as he did a full flip.

Peppa would now speak-but this wasn't to give away his position-the words soon were discombobulated, the energy was being amplified than lowere dthan thrown off etc.

Ever wonder wha it feels like to be on drug, mI
Richanazi

Peppa now brushed himself off before igniting his blade. Everything he sensed now was in touch with the force-this fight had taken to the spiritual sense realm now.

Peppa rose his hand-with that a wall of the force flew forward like a speeding car, it was just to stun his opponent or knock him into the ground-possibly both. Peppa would wait to see what that would be like.

Spectators of this fight would have left by now-nothign to them would be visible or hearable.
Death got to the wondow and saw it was only a small bird landing on the window's ledge. Death then went back over to the pool table and decided not to practice anymore. He then set the cue down on the table. He then went over to the near by table and picked up his drink. He took a few sipes of it and headed over towards the bar. He sat down on a stool at the bar. He took a few more sips of the shot then just downed it. He sat the empy glass on the bar and got up form the stool.

"Have a nice night. Here is a tip."

Death laid a tip on the bar then walked towards the elevator. He went down to the 1st floor to were Peppa and mirishi were sparing. He sat on a bench in the sparing area to watch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff