Welcome to Gaia! ::

He looks up at the large black tower and twitches slightly, he was not told it looked so, menacing. But he had to press on, to clash swords with the owner of the menacing structure.
Eudorus
He looks up at the large black tower and twitches slightly, he was not told it looked so, menacing. But he had to press on, to clash swords with the owner of the menacing structure.

<<O_O ehm have you entered a profile?>>
((I have never taken the time to create a profile...I'm not here to join, do I still have to present a reasonable profile?))
Eudorus
((I have never taken the time to create a profile...I'm not here to join, do I still have to present a reasonable profile?))

<<Well if you're hear to clash swords with me or death I suppose not.>>
As he approached the entrance he saw a woman knocking and decided to wait for the owner of the menacing tower to open the doors.
<Had to do a massive post-and i'm goona go now so you'll have to wait>
Eudorus
As he approached the entrance he saw a woman knocking and decided to wait for the owner of the menacing tower to open the doors.

Black dots slide across the ground infront of the man. They come together in the center, The vocal point of what seems to be a man. More and more parts are revealed before he is perfectly visible. The man was Donald Tenebrae. He was a pale man, Paler than pale with milky white skin. The mans skin was tight to the bone, A trait of all demonic creatures. He was dressed plainly, He wore a black silk shirt and ripped up black jeans. He gave a small curtsy as he was revealed. He held out his hand and pointed a thin finger with a black nail towards the man. A small sliver of shadow energy rolled down the finger, Ripping his flesh as it came. Although he didnt bleed. He leaked a small amount of shadow energy. The man wore a mask covering his eyes, quite a percuilar thing. The only human thing about him was his golden hair. He steped forward making a loud echo. "Are you here to die?'(Hah Sorry the post was cut short, Gtg.)
-mirishi wakes up on the floor of the rec room after passing out from too much vodka last night- "Ohhhh...my head" -he stands up and looks for his swords, they're safe and sound at his sides- "hmmm...wonder where peppa is" -mirishi begins to walk aimlessly around the dojo looking for peppa-
mirishi
-mirishi wakes up on the floor of the rec room after passing out from too much vodka last night- "Ohhhh...my head" -he stands up and looks for his swords, they're safe and sound at his sides- "hmmm...wonder where peppa is" -mirishi begins to walk aimlessly around the dojo looking for peppa-

Peppa's bunny ears perked up as he looked up fromt he counter. Wondering what the sound was he leaned over the counter, yawning while he saw Mirishi, shaking his head he rubbed his forehead.

Peppa had control with his alcohol-Mirishi obvisouly did not. Shrugging he followed Mirishi as he wandered around-wondering if he would be able to tell that Peppa was following him.
Peppa Clause
mirishi

Peppa's bunny ears perked up as he looked up fromt he counter. Wondering what the sound was he leaned over the counter, yawning while he saw Mirishi, shaking his head he rubbed his forehead.

Peppa had control with his alcohol-Mirishi obvisouly did not. Shrugging he followed Mirishi as he wandered around-wondering if he would be able to tell that Peppa was following him.

-mirishi laughed as he thought of something that happened when he was traveling around. His head hurt a lot so he could not focus very well. He found a couch somewhere and sat down. He saw peppa after he sat down- "Hey Peppa! i've been looking all over for ya"
mirishi

-mirishi laughed as he thought of something that happened when he was traveling around. His head hurt a lot so he could not focus very well. He found a couch somewhere and sat down. He saw peppa after he sat down- "Hey Peppa! i've been looking all over for ya"

Sighing Peppa reached into his pocket pulling out a large white bottle which had some pills for hang overs. Sighing Peppa than fell down on a couch while looking at Mirishi who was across of him.

Sighing he than did a half a** bow before laying down on the couch. He than pulled out a glass of vodka for himself-not even offering any for him seeing that mirishi wouldn't want any.

Howdy Mirishi, you look like crap-need some control man. How's it going anyways.
Peppa Clause
mirishi

Sighing Peppa reached into his pocket pulling out a large white bottle which had some pills for hang overs. Sighing Peppa than fell down on a couch while looking at Mirishi who was across of him.

Sighing he than did a half a** bow before laying down on the couch. He than pulled out a glass of vodka for himself-not even offering any for him seeing that mirishi wouldn't want any.

Howdy Mirishi, you look like crap-need some control man. How's it going anyways.

-mirishi laughed- "I dont feel like crap, i've been drinking myself to sleep ever since mai divorced me, so i've gotten used to it...sort of" -he sighed- "i'm doing pretty good how about you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff