Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moash walks lethargically down the hall and to the elevator. With his scepter, he is barely able to push the down arrow, and soon he his standing in the lobby with all its shattered tiles, shards of metal, monster puke, orb, and smoldering remains of a couch. Outside, he can see Death, Separ, and Kiratayou talking. Probably about Mustang. Upon walking over he holds his wounded arm out in front of the group. "Any of you know how to fix a gaping hole in someone's arm?"
Death turned from Mai and looked at Separ. He heard Mai say Mustang and then Separ about the child being born and Mustang not making it. This made Death up set. He hated it when someone on the island had died even if he hadn't known them for very long. Death looked over at the midget and saw the hole in his arm.

"Yeah I can fix that."

Death look down at the midget towering over him at around 6 foot. Death's eyes glew a dull blue and a fiant buzzing could be heard.

"I can heal it but it's going to hurt like hell when I do."
Moash looked up, emotionless. "I've had my fair share of pain in this life." He glances at the wound, seeing though all the way to the sandy beach below him. "Make it quick, I've got an infant to take care of."
ChaosMidget
Moash looked up, emotionless. "I've had my fair share of pain in this life." He glances at the wound, seeing though all the way to the sandy beach below him. "Make it quick, I've got an infant to take care of."

Death walked over to teh midget and got down on his knees in the sand. His knees sunk into the sand a bit. Death placed both of his hands on the wound in the midgets arms and electricity flowed through his hands and to the wound. The wound began to seal as it started to bleed slightly. There was now tiny holes on both sides that was bleeding very little this aloud for the wound to heal properly.

"There ya go...Should heal completely in a few hours."
Moash continues to show no emotion as the electricty flows through the wound, but has to hold his breath as soon as the blood starts to flow for fear of becoming a beast again. "Any way to stop the blood from spilling out? I sorta don't want to rip everyone's limbs off again."
Hinnaku sat and watched the child sleep, it didn't seem to be in the best shape. Hinnaku stood up, and winced a little at the pain in his knees but took a few steps towards the child and sat down next to the makeshift bed. "You ok?" He looked down at the child and let out a sigh, "Hope Moash gets back with someone who can heal soon," The child looked so fragile, hopefully after the nights sleep he may look a little better in the morning though. Hinnaku turned towards the door and waited for Moash, or anyone, to show up.
ChaosMidget
Moash continues to show no emotion as the electricty flows through the wound, but has to hold his breath as soon as the blood starts to flow for fear of becoming a beast again. "Any way to stop the blood from spilling out? I sorta don't want to rip everyone's limbs off again."

Death then placed his hands back over the blood and sent one shock of electricity over the blood and instantly the blood stopped flowing.

"There. Sorry about that."

Hilarious Gekko

Hinnaku2
Separ gave a nod, "She just gave birth to her child," He let that hang in the air a momment before going on, "But, she died shortly after."
Mai`s face was emotionless. But deep mourning and sorrow was written all over her face. Terrible. She was too young. Then she stopped. You didn`t kill her, did you?
For a momment Separ just stood there, shocked at what he had just been asked, "N...no of course I didn't kill her, what would make you think that?" Separ had one hand on the handle of his sword, "I think it might be a good move to head back to the dojo, and see how her baby is doing."

Hilarious Gekko

The baby suddenly, but slowly opened its eyes. Opening and closing thim several times, repeatedly. The breathing was still fairly fast. The eyes closed again and the breathing stayed at that pace.

You almost seemed to brag is all. Mai shrugged. Sorry - then what happened? She asked. Mustang was like what Shikou would have been now - an eldest daughter. She headed inside, not stopping long for a response.
"Err, well," Separ started to say, but Mai had already walked away. Separ gave a sigh and turned towards the dojo as well. "I guesse an explanation can wait till later than," He mumbled to himself.

Hinnaku looked down at the child, who's breathing seemed to be getting worse, "Don't worry," He said in a soft voice, "Your going to be just fine," Hinnaku gave a quick glance towards the door then turned back to the child, "You just need to get some sleep, is all," Hinnaku then turned back to watching the door.
Moash almost came out of his emotionless state to chuckle under his breath, as he sensed Hinnaku had his hands full with the baby. He followed the two in, telling Death to come up and look at Hinnaku's knees when he had the chance.

Hilarious Gekko

Mustang`s baby boy`s face started to turn a cute shade of blue.

Then purple.

Then white.

The rising and falling of his chest tried to increase, but something was holding it back. It opened its tiny eyes and blinked it several times. It was helpless. It made no nose, no movement.
Something felt wrong but what..."Holy..." Hinnaku turned to the child to see somethig was terribly wrong, the once pinkish features of the baby had become a ghostly white. Hinnaku reached down and picked up the boy, he wasn't getting any air, "No, no ,no," What to do? CPR or anything along those lines on a child this size might do more harm then good, had to do something though. "Gotta clear the throat, how damnit, how!" Hinnaku froze for a second, "Wait...to clear the throat..." Cradling the child in his left hand he used his right to open the small mouth, then, with one finger, he poked the small uvula in the back of the mouth. If he could get the boy to throw up, it should clear out what was blocking the air.

Hilarious Gekko

After several second of nothing, a few chuncks of meat that were silently digested, along with a bit of discolored milk spilled out of the tiny baby`s mouth. As soon as his tiny chest rose and fell at its normal, quick pace, the normaly pinkish color started to return. He gave a teeny wiggle of his ears and blinked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff