Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Peppa Clause
<<Sheesh...it doesn't have to be big....lmao... xd >>

((Im only a kid so you cant blame me for spelling and what not... XP I dont know how long it is. -goes and looks- .....so far its only seven lines off of a two page MS Word doc. sweatdrop ))

<<O_O....do you do this for every thread?>>
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Peppa Clause
<<O_O....do you do this for every thread?>>
((no, I just didnt think I would get accpeted. sweatdrop lol ))

<<You're in the beginning of the threads life....O_O.....we can't be too picky...lol>>
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Peppa Clause
<<You're in the beginning of the threads life....O_O.....we can't be too picky...lol>>
((ah, thats true. lol. This thread isnt doing too badly for its second day though 3nodding ))

<<Thank you ^_^ I sent a dozen invites to alot of people so yeah....^_^ razz >>
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Peppa Clause
<<Thank you ^_^ I sent a dozen invites to alot of people so yeah....^_^ razz >>
((heh, sorry I took so long with the reply, my computer was being stupid and I couldnt resist a peice of cheese cake.. ninja

but anyways, I see, anyways I think ths thread is going to go quite well. ^^ ))

<<....cheese cake.....I hate you....*moans*....>>
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Name: Tsuki Ryu
Title <optional>: none
Gaia Name: [ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Race: half human, half moondragon ( She would never admit it, because she doesn't want people to know. She wants to be treated like normal, Though a few of her friends know. It is possible to sense it (In her aura) , if you have that power.)
Appearance: Tsuki Ryu has dark brown eyes and hair. She is five foot seven and weighs about one hundred and ten pounds. (Though right now she doesn't look like it because she is expecting.) She usually wore a silver and pale blue kimono with a traditional hair piece (usually done up Asian style.) She always has her silver omikuji necklace on as well (the draw slip of fortune, scared lot from a shrine; written oracle). When there was a need to fight, she wore a pair of baggy pants that were a grey colour, they had two cords, attached to two belt loops, that held her tonfas near her thighs. With this, a white shirt is worn; these are just casual so, they are easy to move around in.
Abilities: Always having the great sense of just and knowledge. Other than that, she uses no magic of elements of any kind.
Weapons: She wields a pair of tonfas that are silver, engraved, with a twin blade (parallel) down the body and an extra curved blade opposite to the grip, for slashing. (In defense position) they are slightly longer than the forearm, thought the left one is a few inches longer for distance. The design of this weapon is very light and fast, that can cause lots of damage if direct impact. She also knows quarterstaff, (though she doesn't carry it with her) it is length of six feet and diameter of one and a half inches. Two blades at each end specially designed not to slow the momentum down. It is covered in silver, and engraved as well. A fast medium weight weapon, that could cause plenty of damage if direct impact. Agility and unexpected moves are her strong points in fighting.
Bio: Born and raised as a human, her father left the family to return to his own way of life and was never heard of again, supposing he still alive somewhere. Her mother sold her and her brother, and then she later died. Warui-san, their new master, went insane and had her brother decapitated, Hitomi-kun ran away from all of this to find peace in a new life as Tsuki Ryu. A later incident brought Hitomi-kun back for a short while, but the two of them decided that it was better if things were the way they already had been, so Hitomi was euthanatized. She continued to live her life, as normal, picking up skills and learning things on the way. She does not concern herself too much with the past; she is more focused on the future.
Alignment: neutral, descending from perfect just, it does not matter which side she is on.
Additional Information: She has armor built into her skin, which are silver scales. They appear, in the spot, where there is damage to her body. They will not go away until the setting of the night moon. They are very strong but still breakable if there is enough damage in a certain spot. She will not fight anyone in her dragon form.

<<Accepted ^_^>>
[ --Tsuki Ryu-- ]
Peppa Clause

<<....cheese cake.....I hate you....*moans*....>>
((lol! It tasted good. but then I lookin in the micro. and there was my mothers coffee or what ever it was.... point is, it looked like it was moldig over..... o______o Im scared to touch it... it might eat me or something.... ))

<<O_O......poke it with a stick and see if it's alive.>>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces