Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fall Tears Hotel Banner?
User Image

Aim- To provide a sactuary for all alignments of Gaia.
Alignment- True Neutral
Open to Attack- As Always
Story

The Fall Tears Hotel was built a substantial time ago, and was uninhibited for unknown reasons. The name was derived from the trees surrounding the hotel. When fall approached, and they lost their tear shaped leaves- the trees would creak and moan in the wind; being compared to someone crying. In total there are nine trees surrounding the Hotel, each one looking like a twisted and gnarled man with many arms reaching into the sky. They stand roughly twelve foot tall each and are a beautiful mahogany color with bluish green leaves. Who, how, and why the hotel was built is unknown except to those who live in it… or don’t.
Description

Through quiet a large forest clearing, miles away from Durem, a silhouette of a hotel can be seen on the horizon. The hotel (map soon to come) is relatively large and spacious, holstering six large rooms, a kitchen, a ball room, a bar, a dining room, and a very large lounge. The first floor contains the kitchen at the south end, connecting to the dining room/ball room in the middle, the bar off to the west of the ballroom, and the lounge to the east. An elevator is located in the southwestern corner of the ball room, leading up into the guest rooms.

The kitchen, now desolate, has remnants of old food and cooking utensils and burn marks near most of the stove tops. It was apparent something had happened here, though it was quite unclear.
The ball room/dining room, once elegant and beautiful, now was littered with upturned tables, papers, and now a unique cold draft seems to frequent the ball room.
The bar resembles the ball room, turned up tables, papers, napkins, and the like scattered about. Various types of alcohol and brews are behind the bar, seemingly untouched.
The lounge, however, is unlike the rest of the first floor. The lounge, except the dust speckling everything, seemed to be completely unharmed or wilted in anyway. Couches, chair, end tables, and old new papers could be seen lying about.
Defenses

Defeated-

The Raging Prince (Oblivionic)
The Lunatic (Phaestus)
The Evangelist (Phaestus)
The Abortionist (Oblivionic)
The Blood Twins

Rules

1. This is a quest based FFA thread; which means while it still takes on the elements of an FFA guild, it is designed to have much more plot structure and is quest friendly. Therefore; I am the narrator of the story- you cannot control what happens here... so don't try.

2. This is a magic friendly- super powers of ultamate pwnage frowning guild. If you plan to RP here, you will RP with a simplistic character, no hyper tech, nanotechnology, planar-psionics, nuclear attacks, space ships, super armor, or massive attacks of ultimate destruction. If you try to bring them in, you will be warned, blocked, or possibly banned- I don't want the nature of this thread to be corrupted by godmodders.

3. Keep it PG-13, aka, follow the ToS.

4. No flaming.

5. Post Yakuza style aka Five Rings Style

(More to come)
Members List

75% Inactivity gonk

Levi (Oblivionic Legend)
Vexx Ventisca Inactive
Gratos (Heart Caliber) Inactive
Phaestus (Exordium of Terminus) Inactive
Rei (Rei Kizuhara) Inactive
Omi (Omi Kai) Inactive
Mike Black (Anthon Noire) Inactive
Misery (HELLOmisery)

Banned
kakashi_kun1234- Spamming
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
A chilly wind sweeps through the trees of Fall Tears hotel, rustling the leaves and making the trees groan. The wind picks up a barrade of leaves, and whisps them past the slightly open entrance of the Hotel.

A whisper carries on the wind, though inaudible to whomever listens. It carries the taste of remorse, of lust, and lonliness. No sooner had the whispered carried through the wind before the rustle of leaves and cooing of barn owls drownt the sparce words into faint memories.
(( Tai, you should have been on Gaia long enough to know two things

a) 'Neutral Ground' ideas never work out
b) Especially if they're emo
c) A badly drawn emo signature picture is also cause for ridicule and mocking ))
((Actually, Oxy, this isn't designed to be some attack base, "I'ze killz ev3rythingz" guild. It is actually a guild designed to be extremely quest friendly. I don't believe anyone can do anything in this guild without setting off something else and inevitably leading to an entire story line plot. However, if people aren't interested in that, then it will only be a matter of time before it sinks down towards the second page.

Anyway, it isn't designed to be "emo" either. Its actually based after a song- "Hotel California" which btw isn't emo and a short story I read, involving something I cannot reveal.

Also, maybe I haven't been in the FFA as long as you, but I've still been here for around 2 years and watched countless "emo" guilds rise and fall. This isn't an "emo" guild but I suppose its all in the eye of the beholder... so. Meh.

EDIT: That picture is a sketch of Taigeku I made when I was bored, completely disassociated with Fall Tears. But thanks.))

Marmalades's Husband

OscarX-rayYankee_02
(( Tai, you should have been on Gaia long enough to know two things

a) 'Neutral Ground' ideas never work out
b) Especially if they're emo
c) A badly drawn emo signature picture is also cause for ridicule and mocking ))

((Ahaha! And you should have been on gaia long enough to know that most people don't care for your opinion or any others for that matter to continue a guild. So, stfu.))

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Levi shows up in all his medeival medium armor. How black he appears against the morning sun on the horizon....
((Thank you Horekoshu-))

As Levi makes his appearance, the uncomfortable cold wind surrounding the hotel creeps through the front door and past Levi's head, however the whispers of distaste are long gone and an icy feeling is left in its place.

As Levi would look around, he would see piles of leafs lying about. A closer inspection would reveal the leafs shaped much like tears, and although the leafs lay against the grounds of a harsh Fall, the veins within the leafs still hold color. The mansion door would be slightly open and wavering in the wind, looking very uninviting... well the whole place was rather uninviting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff