Welcome to Gaia! ::

If the Guild falls through, where should Serk join?

Seafoam 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
Lu Bu 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 4 ]
Chaotic Sentry 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 5 ]
Other 0.20588235294118 20.6% [ 7 ]
Any Guild but mine (...jerk.) 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 3 >

He sees the gesture, and after the second time he gets it. "Gouk.(Mis-spelled/said on puporse.)..sorry, Jouk, eh?" He rubs his chin, thinking. In the living quarters, he did have some reading material, but he wasn't sure if it was what he wanted. Brushing off some dirt, he motions for Oliver to follow, not seeming to be taken aback at the slightlest by his little trick, he enjoyed it since it wasn't trying to do him damage. "Follow." He gestures again, then points to a staircase at the edge of the platform.
((Can I help you?))
((I won't lie, this is f***ing annoying and depressing....oh well, guess it wasn't ment to be.))
A guy with brown hair and green eyes crosses all the terrain. He stands in the big empty field and sighs, resting a four-foot pole on his right shoulder with a polkadotted knapsack tied to the end. Too bad there's no one to fight around here...this would be the perfect spot. Not to mention, I need to win money somehow to get my hair cut. He rubs the back of his head and lies down, looking at the stars as the whole field is illuminated by the moon.
Walking back the far-side stair with Oliver, Serk closes his eyes for a moment. When he re-opens them, his vision has changed, it is now infa-red. This way, he could walk through the grass without worry of running into any nasty critters. Scanning the area, he notices a body of heat, larger then most of the animals in the area. At first, he dismisses it, but as he wuietly apporaches, it becomes more and more apperant that there is someone there. "......." Motioning for Oliver to stop, he proceeds slowly. The figure didn't seem to be in a threatening position, so he relaxes slightly. When he gets closer, he makes his presence know. "You know," he remarks dryly, "there are lodgings nearby, and unless you feel particularly fond of sleeping on the ground, I can offer you a room." His body and legs remaining relaxed, he eases his hands from his pockets, just in case.
He suddenly jumps up, surprised to see another person, pointing his pole in the man's face. I challenge you to a duel for.... He scratches his head. 300 GOOOOOOOLDDD!
"Nevermind," he said and walked away.
As the pole is waved in his face, he slowly lets the plate armor on his lower right arm, wrist and hand grow out, forming a tekkou. Reaching up with his left hand, he pushes the pole gently down and away from his face. "That isn't very nice, I'm offering you free room and board, is that worth starting a duel for some gold?" He looks at him levely, trying to decide if he was going to have to fight his way through. Lowering his left hand, the armor rises from his skin just like the right; before doing likewise with his lowers legs, ankles and feet. On these, the armor is lighter, to lessen the effect on mobility. Defense, however, rises drasticly. "So what will your move be?" He slowly and subtlely shifts into a ready stance with his feet, facing his visitor with his right side forward, most of his weight on his back foot.
EDIT: But as his foe moves on, he relaxes slightly.
"No move, you bore me. Come fight me at Lu-Bu Dojo if you feel sour about it, but only if you're quick," he says and keeps walking off with a swagger.
Serk shakes his head, first as a no, but soon in dis-belief. "Let me get this straight, you waltz in here, start free-loading, then when I show up, you brandish a weapon in my face, challenge me, then you break it off." He pauses for dramatic effect, building up to the finish. "And then you challenge me again, somewhere else." He shakes his head again. "You believable. I decline, come back when you aquire manners." He waves his left hand dismisively and half turns away.
((Need sleep, later.))
Serk
He sees the gesture, and after the second time he gets it. "Gouk.(Mis-spelled/said on puporse.)..sorry, Jouk, eh?" He rubs his chin, thinking. In the living quarters, he did have some reading material, but he wasn't sure if it was what he wanted. Brushing off some dirt, he motions for Oliver to follow, not seeming to be taken aback at the slightlest by his little trick, he enjoyed it since it wasn't trying to do him damage. "Follow." He gestures again, then points to a staircase at the edge of the platform.
[ I'll leave since I won't be on as often anymore anyway. ]

In accordance to the order which he could not understand he did not really get into the actuality that he was still here unfulfilled. Following his counterpart would work if only he had a readon to but he did not and thus set his sights a little higher. Yes, he went down into the room, found a map, and then left without a word nodding his thanks as well as leaving some gold on a table. He found the bok by looking at the pictures, however he was still unable to read it.

Off he set into the unknown hopefully finding his way to Barton which seemed to be quite the distance and though it was fourty miles or so, he woulndn't know the measuring system of Gaia and thus hoped that it was less than he thought it to be. Talking to himself in his native language as he headed off the bridge the way he came as the map dictated and told him to do so there was nothing more of him afterwards and his auspicious arrival upon Gaia would be over. It was time to find Yu, or anything which led to her.
((Oh well, such is life.))
The sound of Serk's steps become less audible as he steps frm the edge of his platform to the edge of the cliff. With Oliver gone, he had no real reason to refuse Gouken's (Name not known IC, but it works here.) challenge. "The bu bu dojo, eh?" he thinks which pushing aside a branch on the path away from his guild. Pushing another branch out of the way, his eyes harden into a determined look. Reaching into his left pocket, he removes a red scarf, which he wraps completely around his head, except for the area driectly around and between his eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff