Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes (I have no life) 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
No (never thought of it, and even if I did I'd slap myself for thinking about having such bullshit in my profile) 0.66071428571429 66.1% [ 37 ]
Lee is teh pwnge mastah (I love weed) 0.23214285714286 23.2% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 > >>

ooc: You go thar! xd heart
Bam! A blank faced young man appeared with a swirling gust if misty white smoke about him. As the smoke cleared he stood up near the boulder that Lee was resting on.

"HEY, I'm here and stuff!"
Lee opened a eye again and noticed the young one. He arose only to rest his chin on his right palm as his body staid on his side. Both eyes open he smirked out of excitement that a friend and rival from long ago came to visit.
It was obvious that he was not satisfied with the guild as he turned around to exagerate his looking about. Then he looked over his left shoulder to speak to Lee though his red hair blocked most of his face.

"Wh..Where is the rest of the guild? This is just...stupid."
"One has to crawl before he walks Ranzou. Besides, whoever does attack now won't really gain anything worth mentioning."
"Hmph, besides your head and a very small percentage of experience. Other than that, nothing...just nothing. So, how ARE you going to build this guild?"

Ranzou walked over to the same boulder and jumped up to sit on it at a average male distance rule( xd ). He yawned and look around again to see how boring this would be.
"Look man, I got it all figured out just don't worry about. You know, the chinese didn't create the great wall thingy in just a day ya know. Or was it japan? neutral question "
".......Wha.....right."

Ranzou would shake his head, still doubting Lee about anything he said and would say.

"You don't have any members do you?"
"Dude!, I'm black, how many darkies are in the lands of gaia! not many mind you. We're like the ******** black sheep or something."

Lee would laugh at his own joke which was true in his own mind considering his many past relationships with people in the world of gaia.
"Well, from my own observations, there are not many guilds about, those of fighting will. Most of them die out in a months time or loose interest because they think no one is serious anymore."

Ranzou took out a kunai and started to chip away at his fingernails that grew to long or sported a crack.
ooc:I'll be back later on tonight. lataz
ooc:draw meh aveh, I'll send the info. xd
" Phew. "

The man in baggy black jeans and a button-down dark green shirt collapses in front of them.
"Mmm, a friend of yours Ranzou?"

Lee stood up now and hoped off the boulder from which he layed. He took notice of the people that where within his domain, all of them. Though, he couldn't help but kneel down on one knee beside this guy who collapses and try to figure this one out.

"Hey you,....who be ye?...Ranzou you got some water or something?"
Simply_Ranzou
ooc:draw meh aveh, I'll send the info. xd
ooc:Gimmie some gold, you moocher talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items