Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do You think the Bounties Posted Seem a Bit Farfetch?

Yup, just look at the prices..... 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 9 ]
Not Really.... 0.28301886792453 28.3% [ 15 ]
No Fair! Why can't I get a bounty on my head?! T.T 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 9 ]
I think it's fake...don't listen to those amateurs Exxstacy.... 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 5 ]
I don't really care....I just want gold b***h! XD 0.28301886792453 28.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13

Stepping out onto the mainland beach, the woman gave pause at the massive aura before her. Priestess robes ruffling gently as a slight wind picked up, it was the aura of the Dark Ocean itself which caught her attention, for once, the rumours seemed to have been true.

There was activity somewhere out away from the mainland, dark eyes moving out past her line of sight trying to feel out exactly what it was. Her senses couldn't extend that far though, so the only way to find out would be to go to it. Moving out to the spiraling walk way, she seemed to glide slightly, the wide bottom of her dark robes hidding her feet as she moved, adjusting the black shawl around her shoulders which was connected to her wrists via long arm guards. The white sleeves of her robes coming a bit short to allow the shawl to keep from wrinkling, the cloth pulsed with an exceedingly dark aura all it's own as she moved.
Lying back on the beach, a towel placed under him, was Yusuke Urameshi, the young teenager who all saw as a force to be reckoned with. Fortunately, many who have confronted him know of this of all races, which further has made him quite "notorious" at the places he has been to. But today, he only wishes to relax as he lied there at the shore, hearing the waves crash at different intervals, enjoying the wind that caressed his face, his bangs moving along with it, not caring how hard it may have been.
The Dark Miko gave pause only a few yards from the beach, another presence making itself known to her through the mirade of souls which made up the turbulant waters off to the sides of the walk way. Odd, how the souls seemed to muddle her senses in such a way, but they couldn't take her physical sight, dark eyes finding a lone figure stretched out on the beach she'd left behind only a few minutes ago. As another breath of wind picked up a few strands of her black hair she turned the choice over in her mind about going back and seeing who it may be, or continuing on as she was.
xx~Damien~xx

Damien grunted in his sleep and woke up with a jolt. He automatically felt cramps on his back and suddenly knew why.

He was sleeping on the rooftop.

"Dammit, why couldn't I bring a pillow and some blankets....." He muttered to himself. He must have dozed off when he was laying here last night.

He frowned and quickly got up....hitting his back in the process to get rid of the annoying cramps. Something had awoken him. Looking i the distance from the roof of the temple he noticed a collossal had been awakened along with someone trying to tie it down. He sighed as he casually began walking towards one of the turrets.

The figure stood up at the feeling of movement, the robotic cat awaking just as quickly. The cat hisses loudly, and brings it's tail up above it's back, pointed at the figure near the turret. The figure calls out with one hand on his sheathed blade

"You there, are you with Dark Ocean?"
She was once again moving down the walk-way, having pushed the figure on the beach from her mind, once he was out of sight, the souls of the Dark Ocean had hidden him from her senses as well, for all she knew he had already up and left. Looking across the spiraling trail, she was half tempted to use a different means of getting to the next section of the road save walking in endless circles. However, even though her control with sutra was noteable, she couldn't bring herself to see the dark waters as anything save deceptive.

Continuing on while setting a rather quick pace, there wasn't much point in moving slowly, she didn't feel very safe on the road either, well versed in the ways of the soul and not wanting to tempt the ones below her.
[I don't want to sound mean, but I think Annita should have a more costly amount of mony on her head, then Seta Frost. sweatdrop ]
Syonyde
xx~Damien~xx

Damien grunted in his sleep and woke up with a jolt. He automatically felt cramps on his back and suddenly knew why.

He was sleeping on the rooftop.

"Dammit, why couldn't I bring a pillow and some blankets....." He muttered to himself. He must have dozed off when he was laying here last night.

He frowned and quickly got up....hitting his back in the process to get rid of the annoying cramps. Something had awoken him. Looking i the distance from the roof of the temple he noticed a collossal had been awakened along with someone trying to tie it down. He sighed as he casually began walking towards one of the turrets.

The figure stood up at the feeling of movement, the robotic cat awaking just as quickly. The cat hisses loudly, and brings it's tail up above it's back, pointed at the figure near the turret. The figure calls out with one hand on his sheathed blade

"You there, are you with Dark Ocean?"

"Hmmm?" he wondered to himself as he briskly turned around. He had not noticed that he was on the roof with someone else.

"Yes I am, why do you ask?" Unless he was either a member or visitor here, he remained keen and tense.
xx~Damien~xx

"Hmmm?" he wondered to himself as he briskly turned around. He had not noticed that he was on the roof with someone else.

"Yes I am, why do you ask?" Unless he was either a member or visitor here, he remained keen and tense.

"I came to apply for a guard job. I've been waiting for permission to enter, I really dislike barging in uninvited, that, and I don't feel like confronting those turrets.

He sticks his hand out in a friendly gesture. You can call me Syonyde, my mechanical companion here is Tiffa. It is a pleasure.
((What the hell! This is one hell of a FFA guild. No action for way over 3 weeks. I'm gone))

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
I want a bounty on my head, i'll pay 1k for my defeat, u find me and claim to have seen the bounty.
Redforest
I want a bounty on my head, i'll pay 1k for my defeat, u find me and claim to have seen the bounty.

((Not only is this thread dead, but it seems quite illogical to place a bounty on your own head))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff