Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do You think the Bounties Posted Seem a Bit Farfetch?

Yup, just look at the prices..... 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 9 ]
Not Really.... 0.28301886792453 28.3% [ 15 ]
No Fair! Why can't I get a bounty on my head?! T.T 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 9 ]
I think it's fake...don't listen to those amateurs Exxstacy.... 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 5 ]
I don't really care....I just want gold b***h! XD 0.28301886792453 28.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

The bear, which was of course animate, got off the thred cushion to report its success to its leader. It left the paper on the seat that represented "Happy Land" and was off upon its way. It just walked off on the highway, trying to hitchhike. Unfortuneately it has no thumbs, but its efforts are not in vain; the cuteness factor got it hit by a car becase of some radical punk. After riding across the bridge of some guys front end grill, the bear would be taking another bear home; the teddy gun was already loaded...
horekoshu8
-Horekoshu walked down the road to the beach that was near to the temple. He stared at it, looking for any weakness, and found plenty. But there was no real need to sneak in. He already knew of there being only one member in there. And that was the leader. No matter, It was not as if it would last long. He headed up the stairs, step by step, slowly approaching the door. He made it to the top step and unsheathed his sword. He now waited for something to happen. Expecting it to come soon.-

((Desecrator: I'm waiting.......))

Lucas quietly waited for his new recruit Fecra Aspects to arrive soon so he decided to Look into the mirror. As he looked into it he noticed that there was a man walking towards the entrance of the cave with his sword unseathed. He decided not to fire the turrets and let hims come to see what he wanted, but in the meantime.......

"Win Dein ifritius necrus......." He chanted as he tapped his poled scythe on the ground once. A runologic symbol appeared on the ground.

Outside, the same symbol appeared on the door. Two hands shot out desperately for release as the creature forced its way out of the symbol in pain and agony. It came out, beating the ground with his left arm, flames slowly pouring in and oout it's mouth.

It spoke, as if death was not enough for this poor soul.

"You.....s-state your......purpose......f-for being here....."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fecra quietly walked down the road, staring down at the dark ocean fullof spirits. He sighed and looked up. It woulsd be sometime before he made it to the temple, for it seemed like a long walk from here.

"No matter, better make tracks........" he muttered to himself before continuing down the large road.
Username: mind_dust
Name: D.U.S.T.
Which position you prefer or if you have one in mind what is it and why you want it: keeper of the road
Elemental or other abilites you posses: total control over sand
and dust ande the ability to create creatures or mirages with it, also create weapons and armors from these
Weapon(s): a bag of sand, and magical flying sandals
A brief background: coming from an ancient lineage of elemental keepers and heir of the ultimate power over earth at least until he deserves it
Small RP sample: "there is only a few meters of ground between you and me... that gaves me the advantage"
(( Wow ... what a weird thread to stumble upon ... ))
so.. am i in?
Mind_Dust
Username: mind_dust
Name: D.U.S.T.
Which position you prefer or if you have one in mind what is it and why you want it: keeper of the road
Elemental or other abilites you posses: total control over sand
and dust ande the ability to create creatures or mirages with it, also create weapons and armors from these
Weapon(s): a bag of sand, and magical flying sandals
A brief background: coming from an ancient lineage of elemental keepers and heir of the ultimate power over earth at least until he deserves it
Small RP sample: "there is only a few meters of ground between you and me... that gaves me the advantage"

((You were suppose to pm me the application, but oh well, what's done is done...))
Dark Ocean
(( Wow ... what a weird thread to stumble upon ... ))

((My....it truly is a strange coincidence... whee ))
((Attention all, a bounty list has been added. Read first page for more details.))
He sighed quietly as he finished etching the new list on the walls with the others. He slowly placed the pick and mallet on the altar and began his descent towards the entrance of the temple.
((Hmm, bounty list huh? Haven't seen those in a while....))
((Username: Mossai
Name: Romul Mona
Which position you prefer or if you have one in mind what is it and why you want it: Suerior member
Elemental or other abilites you posses: dark magic and aura manipulation.
Weapon(s): (pics at bottom) a double bladed sword. One blade is known as Misery and the other is known as Light. One blade is blessed and one blade is intwined wit dark aura making it unbreaakable. Light is because of the faint glow of the blade from the dark aura that is intwined in its being. He also uses a blade gauntlet. His other weapon is a blade siad to have been forged in the fires of hell itself. It has the power to resist and kill the devil. It is a dagger length blade and is perfectly balanced. The blade is known as Devil's Heart. His last weapon is long ranged. It is a javeline. The javeline was brought from heaven and is called Fury.
A brief background:
Small RP sample: As Romul made his way through the Jungles of Ithsal, he came across a small mine. He used his aura powers to lift himself and then lower himself into the mine. He there found a barrier. It was made of light and for him to break he needed Devil's Heart. It was a simple task from there cutting around the edges ad then plunging into darkness once he was in and below the barrier it resealed itself. He then moved about sensing and evil presence. Then he saw it. A blue ruby, one of Ithsal's himself. It was beautifully cut into the shape of a ship. Such work did not leave the kings's eyes he thought but must have been wrong. He went farteher into the mine and then it happened, an earthquake. It was because of the blue jewel. It glowed with amazing force. All Romul could do was use his aura and then force himself into the ball created. There he was trapped for a century, and awoke later with a new mission and a new found power. He then went to join as a temple guard onthe Canary Islands in the Dark Ocean. (This is my rp sample as well as my background.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Light and Misery

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blade Gauntlet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Devil's Heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fury

Oh and I know I am supposed to PM it but you haven't looked at it yet so I figured why not post it.))
-= His form walked into the setting.. and he looked around. " I heard this place is in need of a bounty hunter..? " he said out loud, casually. =-
Damn is he ever going to acept or deny me?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff