Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiyoshi Takeda
Kiyoshi watched as his duplicated physical shell exploded. Undoubtedly he could have countered it, but watching the fireworks from that was much more interesting. In its place was a dark silloughette of metaphysical dark energies, for the duplicated physical energies could not stand all the explosiveness and flare of chaos energy. It was a dark silloughette of Kiyoshi Takeda, the nightmare demon form without its vampiric host. Dark strands flew off in every direction, color being drained from the environment as negative energy was leaked into the prime materia.

Life, Choas, Beauty, Color, all being decayed by the rapid expansion of negative thought energy and other dark energies which made up the metaphysical existence of Kiyoshi Takeda. The swirling dark energies without a physical shell to hold them, were bound only by the nightmare demon's corporal will.

It looked to Sin, eyes crimson surrounded in the otherwise colorless envirnoment. What seemed to be eyes glowing and flaring. "A chaotic nightmare such as this must continue..." A hallow laugh echoed throughout the land.

The nightmare realm, now with its representative free in the realm, started pouring out the fears and nightmares of all in existence into this place. Demons spread forth, murderers, an apocolyptic landscape all becoming reality as the two planes mixed.
Sin's color wouldn't be drained, though his surroundings would. A grin overtook his lips as demons sprouted forth, creatures and such. He had to fix this quickly. His hands stopped, all movement in his body ceasing. Nothing moving with the wind, nothing flowing freely. Like a frozen statue. Instantly a blood red color began to seep out from his body, overtaking half of the land. From this red spikes began shooting forth at demons, slamming them and killing off many a demon. From the spines, small sapplings began falling to the ground. As they hit the ground, they would instantly re-root, small flaming imps beginning to skip about the area. Sin had infact tapped the chaos plane, which he had originated the secret energy of his body from. This was a sight, black smoke flowing from his hands, chest, feet, and eyes. The black smoke was turning to red as it flowed outwards.

Sin's eyes slowly pulled open, the golden orbs glowing in the dark crimson. He was beginning to feel the effects of using this much energy. Soon he would be fully drained.

"A great battle has been staged, and a long lasting friendship at last. Yet I cannot sustain this type of chaos for long." Sin's energy was depleating rapidly, his plane would return in a minute or so, letting the nightmare plane take over.

Falling to his knees as this happened, he coughed, crimson red liquid flowing out of his mouth. He was coughing up blood. Sin had done something he had forbid himself of ever doing, but had payed the price.
Sin Tazon
KiyoshiTakeda
Kiyoshi watched as his duplicated physical shell exploded. Undoubtedly he could have countered it, but watching the fireworks from that was much more interesting. In its place was a dark silloughette of metaphysical dark energies, for the duplicated physical energies could not stand all the explosiveness and flare of chaos energy. It was a dark silloughette of Kiyoshi Takeda, the nightmare demon form without its vampiric host. Dark strands flew off in every direction, color being drained from the environment as negative energy was leaked into the prime materia.

Life, Choas, Beauty, Color, all being decayed by the rapid expansion of negative thought energy and other dark energies which made up the metaphysical existence of Kiyoshi Takeda. The swirling dark energies without a physical shell to hold them, were bound only by the nightmare demon's corporal will.

It looked to Sin, eyes crimson surrounded in the otherwise colorless envirnoment. What seemed to be eyes glowing and flaring. "A chaotic nightmare such as this must continue..." A hallow laugh echoed throughout the land.

The nightmare realm, now with its representative free in the realm, started pouring out the fears and nightmares of all in existence into this place. Demons spread forth, murderers, an apocolyptic landscape all becoming reality as the two planes mixed.
] Sin's color wouldn't be drained, though his surroundings would. A grin overtook his lips as demons sprouted forth, creatures and such. He had to fix this quickly. His hands stopped, all movement in his body ceasing. Nothing moving with the wind, nothing flowing freely. Like a frozen statue. Instantly a blood red color began to seep out from his body, overtaking half of the land. From this red spikes began shooting forth at demons, slamming them and killing off many a demon. From the spines, small sapplings began falling to the ground. As they hit the ground, they would instantly re-root, small flaming imps beginning to skip about the area. Sin had infact tapped the chaos plane, which he had originated the secret energy of his body from. This was a sight, black smoke flowing from his hands, chest, feet, and eyes. The black smoke was turning to red as it flowed outwards.

Sin's eyes slowly pulled open, the golden orbs glowing in the dark crimson. He was beginning to feel the effects of using this much energy. Soon he would be fully drained.

"A great battle has been staged, and a long lasting friendship at last. Yet I cannot sustain this type of chaos for long." Sin's energy was depleating rapidly, his plane would return in a minute or so, letting the nightmare plane take over.

Falling to his knees as this happened, he coughed, crimson red liquid flowing out of his mouth. He was coughing up blood. Sin had done something he had forbid himself of ever doing, but had payed the price.
((sorry, thought i help out))
golden_sun_of_the_north
Sin Tazon
KiyoshiTakeda

] Sin's color wouldn't be drained, though his surroundings would. A grin overtook his lips as demons sprouted forth, creatures and such. He had to fix this quickly. His hands stopped, all movement in his body ceasing. Nothing moving with the wind, nothing flowing freely. Like a frozen statue. Instantly a blood red color began to seep out from his body, overtaking half of the land. From this red spikes began shooting forth at demons, slamming them and killing off many a demon. From the spines, small sapplings began falling to the ground. As they hit the ground, they would instantly re-root, small flaming imps beginning to skip about the area. Sin had infact tapped the chaos plane, which he had originated the secret energy of his body from. This was a sight, black smoke flowing from his hands, chest, feet, and eyes. The black smoke was turning to red as it flowed outwards.

((sorry, thought i help out))
OOC: It's ok. Thanks for trying I guess. sweatdrop
Sin Tazon
OOC: It's ok. Thanks for trying I guess. sweatdrop
((jusyt watching im not gonna interfear, ill shut up now))

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kiyoshi watched as the chaos and nightmare planes went to war over this prime materia. His was constantly fueled by the negative thoughts of all those in existence. He being a living matrix of the nightmare realm, could continue to be there as long as those in existence still held fear or hate, negative thought powering him. But, he witnessed Sin open up the chaos realm himself to have the war start.

Demons of every shape and size would tangle with the imps, some flying some breathing flame. Hellfire and freddy crugar, all the things of nightmares would wage war on the Imp's and shifting environment.

However, Kiyoshi would stop this war. He ordered the nightmare army to halt in its attack as the chaos plane went back to where it was. He would not take over, seeing Sin as such a powerful ally. He floated fowards, the physical shell enveloping him once more and the nightmare army fading away back within Kiyoshi's metaphysical existence.

Kiyoshi, not sure of how to heal a chaos entity, tried duplicating the chaos waves he experienced earlier and directing them within Sin. Hoping that generated chaos would restore the chaos being.

"I do believe that chaos and nightmares would make a powerful alliance." Kiyoshi smiled, looking over his new found partner. His cape still flowing in the air from all the energy it was trying to contain.
Kiyoshi Takeda
Kiyoshi watched as the chaos and nightmare planes went to war over this prime materia. His was constantly fueled by the negative thoughts of all those in existence. He being a living matrix of the nightmare realm, could continue to be there as long as those in existence still held fear or hate, negative thought powering him. But, he witnessed Sin open up the chaos realm himself to have the war start.

Demons of every shape and size would tangle with the imps, some flying some breathing flame. Hellfire and freddy crugar, all the things of nightmares would wage war on the Imp's and shifting environment.

However, Kiyoshi would stop this war. He ordered the nightmare army to halt in its attack as the chaos plane went back to where it was. He would not take over, seeing Sin as such a powerful ally. He floated fowards, the physical shell enveloping him once more and the nightmare army fading away back within Kiyoshi's metaphysical existence.

Kiyoshi, not sure of how to heal a chaos entity, tried duplicating the chaos waves he experienced earlier and directing them within Sin. Hoping that generated chaos would restore the chaos being.

"I do believe that chaos and nightmares would make a powerful alliance." Kiyoshi smiled, looking over his new found partner. His cape still flowing in the air from all the energy it was trying to contain.
Sin's body would be healed, he had not caused fatal damage to himself, but he was still slightly injured. Stumbling to his feet, the young fighter forced a smile, though the pain was great.

"That it will." Sin had stated his mind, making sure that the nightmare being understood his friendship. Tripping to a tree, he leaned his back upright against the wall. Closing his eyes, he slid down the tree, sitting comfortably where he was.

"One day, we will have another go. I will be much stronger by then." Sin chuckled, he was making a small goal in his life, to get strong enough to weild his plane, and hopefully one day be as strong as his new partner.

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
"A battle between the planes, could only fuel us both I believe." Kiyoshi laughed at the thought of it all. He imagined a balor of someone's nightmares ripping apart an Imp, as more chaotic entities swirled around the demonlord and brought it to his knees. He saw the battle in an epic light, the transdiety of the nightmare plane meeting with one of the chaos plane.

Kiyoshi folded his arms over his chest, his mind running over the last events and all that's around him. So much to be done, so little time. His influence was far reaching, activity was strengthening. The planes of the FFA were interacting. He was becoming stronger because of it.
Sin pulled his scarf from the ground, sliding it back over his neck to nose. The scarf was down on his shoulder, and his hair was messily, and wet with sweat. He brought his arm up, wipping the sweat. He smiled, clicking his finger. A small spark of chaos energy flared then died right away he had expended so much energy. Sin closed his eyes, leaning his head back.

A thought of war, destruction, chaos, darkness, nightmares, and fear reached his head. A small chuckle escaped his lips. Nothing good could come from the war, but so much fun while so.

"So, I am going on a hunt soon, don't hunt without me? I have a particular target, don't take him, he is all mine." Sin was sure Kiyoshi knew exactly who he was talking about.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
The little girl wonderd through the snow coverd forest, she looked only the age of 11 but she still dared to try and make it through this forest. But she didn't look to good at all, her midnight colored eyes were lifeless and stormy grey hair was knotted, twgs and snow decorated her hair here and there. She would stumbled with every other step, but still managed to stay on her feet and keep walking. The black gown she wore was torn now, not really helping protect her from the cold of the snow.
[Terra]
The little girl wonderd through the snow coverd forest, she looked only the age of 11 but she still dared to try and make it through this forest. But she didn't look to good at all, her midnight colored eyes were lifeless and stormy grey hair was knotted, twgs and snow decorated her hair here and there. She would stumbled with every other step, but still managed to stay on her feet and keep walking. The black gown she wore was torn now, not really helping protect her from the cold of the snow.
Sin's head turned as he look over his shoulder from where he sat. He saw a young girl stumbling through the forest. Pulling himself upwards with a small flare of chaos energy, he stood. Walking over towards the girl, he spoke softly.

"Can I help you?" Sin didn't have his dark voice that he usually had, he was so drained, he couldn't even act tough at the moment. Stepping closer, he saw the torn up dress. He figured she was quite cold.

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The corporal will which this clone was attached too, knew exactly what target Sin had in mind. Kiyoshi's lips curled at the thought of it, till he almost felt like laughing himself. He nodded, "I will not interefere with something you wish to do alone. It would be... unbecoming of new found allies."

Kiyoshi tilted his head, his midnight fox ears twitching. His crimson dotted eyes would then proceed to cover the area and take in all that was around. Though he saw all within this land through his mind, there was a simplicity that he appreciated when having eyes. Spinning slightly in place, he would take a deep breath of air in.

"It is existence that I thrive on, and this land shall be a catalyst to a stronger existence as is mine." Kiyoshi smiled at the thought. "Attacking, defending, planes interacting causing existence to be stronger and me with it... us with it."
Kiyoshi Takeda
The corporal will which this clone was attached too, knew exactly what target Sin had in mind. Kiyoshi's lips curled at the thought of it, till he almost felt like laughing himself. He nodded, "I will not interefere with something you wish to do alone. It would be... unbecoming of new found allies."

Kiyoshi tilted his head, his midnight fox ears twitching. His crimson dotted eyes would then proceed to cover the area and take in all that was around. Though he saw all within this land through his mind, there was a simplicity that he appreciated when having eyes. Spinning slightly in place, he would take a deep breath of air in.

"It is existence that I thrive on, and this land shall be a catalyst to a stronger existence as is mine." Kiyoshi smiled at the thought. "Attacking, defending, planes interacting causing existence to be stronger and me with it... us with it."
Sin had began to walk towards the girl. He hadn't ment to be rude, so he gave Kiyoshi a quick wave.

"I am going to take care of some buisness."

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Sin Tazon
Sin's head turned as he look over his shoulder from where he sat. He saw a young girl stumbling through the forest. Pulling himself upwards with a small flare of chaos energy, he stood. Walking over towards the girl, he spoke softly.

"Can I help you?" Sin didn't have his dark voice that he usually had, he was so drained, he couldn't even act tough at the moment. Stepping closer, he saw the torn up dress. He figured she was quite cold.

The girl looked up slowly, then took a step back when he approached her, it wasn't that she was afraid, no instead she was just being cautiuos. Her eyes scanned him, studying him carefully. Chaos, she could feel it radiating from him, could she use this? She took a small breath before speaking, her voice weak and quiet, almost a whisper. "I...don't know." she wobbled slightly, then quickly brought her hands to her mouth as she sneezed.
[Terra]
Sin Tazon

The girl looked up slowly, then took a step back when he approached her, it wasn't that she was afraid, no instead she was just being cautiuos. Her eyes scanned him, studying him carefully. Chaos, she could feel it radiating from him, could she use this? She took a small breath before speaking, her voice weak and quiet, almost a whisper. "I...don't know." she wobbled slightly, then quickly brought her hands to her mouth as she sneezed.
Sin pulled his hand back, a small spark of chaos energy spiraling down his arm and falling to the ground. The chaos energy left a trail which materialized to a new dress, made of wool so it would be warm. Stepping forwards, he threw it infront of the young girl.

"If you need something just ask." Sin turned his back beginning to walk back towards Kiyoshi.

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kiyoshi could be seen in deep thought, his eyes cast to the girl which he knew full well. It must've seemed to her that he was everywhere. He smiled at the thought of it. A clone here, a clone there. His conciousness seeped into every plane and subplane, making his existence multiplied without splitting the soul in the manner he did it.

Kiyoshi looked to Sin as he came back, his crimson glowing hands tapping against his tux as his arms lay folded before his chest. "Hmm..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff