Welcome to Gaia! ::

D.I.C.S.
Distinguished Intigrated Chaotic Syndicate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Chaos that can be controlled is no longer Chaos.
Thus Chaos can only be quarentined for a moment.
Eventually that Chaos will return."
-Sin Tazon
Index

1. Story
2. Rules/Aim
3. Alignment/Attack Status
4. Setting
5. Defense
6. Member List
7. Allies/Enemies
8. Announcments
9. Banned List
10. Application Form
11. Reserve
12. Reserve
13. Reserve
Story

As Sin fought his sister, he could feel to great warriors life force faintly disappear. He quickly diverted his sisters fight, and arrived at the fortress. Upon arrival he found his brother dead, and a devious general fallen in the snow. As he watched in dismay, knowing he could do nothing, his chaos energy errupt uncontrollably. His chaos magic advanced to a near top rate, his powers almost to much for his body.

As Sin gathered his mind from the chaos, he found himself being slammed with the office of leader of Malachite. Being only a seventeen year old boy, the young general had to allow his elder brother Wrath take control of the Malachite Fortress.

Diverting from the fortress Sin found himself alone in a desolate world. Stumbling across a untainted stream, Sin followed the water to a destination deep in a forest completely white by a snowy atmosphere. Reaching a frozen over lake, he saw at the end a fully frozen water fall. At the center of the water fall, where the lake and fall meet, a small semi-circle archway could be seen. Entering into the cave, one would find themself in a huge cave. The cave was about fifty feet high, with a mile wide radius.

This is where he began to build his Chaos Fueled Syndicate.
Rules

Members
1. Treat all other members with respect.
2. Respect any rank higher then your own, no matter how much of a p***k they are, if you have a problem with them, pm me.

Attackers
1. Respect ALL members of this guild.
2. If you have a problem with the way I run things here, then you may pm me the problem. Don't act like a d**k to the members please or myself, it's just not nice.
3. The Defenses are on ALL the time so don't try and ignore them or I shall ban you.
4. We will NOT tolerate weapons of mass destruction such as Nukes or Atom bombs, anything similar in my view aswell.

To All
1. Do NOT ignore the Defenses and the layout, If I note you have simply ignored them, then you WILL be banned.
2. Follow the Terms of Service please.
3. No Godmodding.
4. OOC is ok, but only to an extent. If I find more then 10 OOC post without a IC post in a line, I will most likely temp-ban you.
5. Also, when using Psionics, you must explain what you are doing technically, and plainly.

Aim

To develope and build a great fortress and city.
Alignment

Chaotic Average

Attack Status

Once opened.
Setting

Deep within a fully white snow covered forest, a small frozen stream leads to a frozen waterfall. At the center of the water fall, where the lake and fall meet, a small semi-circle archway could be seen. Entering into the cave, one would find themself in a huge cave. The cave was about fifty feet high, with a mile wide radius.

The Temple of Chaos
Located in the center of the cave is a large temple.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is the only thing in the cave as of yet, it is a temple fully surrounded on the study of the Art of Chaos Manipulation. This is the house of Sin Tazon, and a large place in itself. It is also the power source of the cave, and the energy source that holds up the sphere.
Defense

There are only two defenses, one which is a sphere that is fully surrounding the guild on the inside of the cave. If any enemy tries to enter the cave and touch the sphere, there energy source is converted into chaos energy. Thus the energy unstabilizes and they explode basically killing themselves. This is not impassible.

Second defense are the members.
Member List

Our Memebers
Generals.
Sin Tazon.
Wrath Tazon.

Commanders.

Red Guard.

Stealth/ Intelegence Unit.
Alana

Mages.

Psionics Masters.

Soldier First Class.

Soldier Second Class.

Foot Soldier.
PhantomRenegade
Civilian.

New Rank Faq.

What is the red guard?
Good question. That is a elite unit, led by Sin himself. They are always by his side, they wear a red scarf, or a red band around there arm. They are the first to intiate a attack on another guild, or to defend the guild. They are second only to the Generals, and equal to the commanders. The only diffrence between a Red Guard and the commander rank is that Red Guards go on missions given to them by Sin. Commanders have more to do with the Soldiers.

So, who gives the orders?
We are all equal, and do as we want. Unless we are in active combat, then Sin, Wrath, or commanders give the orders. If a debate arises about power, it is brought to the attention of Wrath or Sin.

Whats the Stealth unit?
They are the ones that gather the intelegence, and sneak into enemy bases. Its a fun job.
Allies

None...

Enemies

None...
Announcements

-4|24|06 // Opening.
Banned List
Application Form

Name:
Weapon(s):
Weakness:
Power(s):