Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xx-Axil-xX
(-)Nixx my attack. I cant fight Nrauto based people, I get frustrated. OOC bitching aint needed, and although I watch a bit of Naruto I dont understand all things about Chakra and how most Jutsu wourk. All I know really is how to perform jutsu.(-)

[Ok, Sorry for the inconviance. But if you want to learn abit about it, your more then welcome, to ask me. I'll explain it rather throughally to you if you'd like. ]
Laguna, being watched by Gareas paid him no mind. Whistling to himself as he worked. Making his way to the corn, he worked on removing the weeds, then stood up. Being carefull not to cause inneeded damage to the plant, he snapped the tassels off the stocks, detasseling the tall stocks.

[Thank you not causing a scene as well. It was nice of you to just step down instead of throwing a fit. I look forward to the next time we meet should it ever happen.]
(-)I'll be back sooner or later.(-)
[I hope so. 3nodding Twas fun. ]
[*smacks his head on the table.* I hate my job]
Behind the temple, Laguna kept whistling as he worked away on his garden. Picking weeds was an almost everyday task. Letting out a sigh he reached into his vest pulling out a pack of cigs. Lighting one up he breathed out the smoke, his head tipped upwards making sure not to blow it on the plants.
As Laguna farmed. He looked over to see Thor and Ushida walking along the main stone walkway. Thor making a hand motion it was time for Laguna and Ushida to do some busniess else were.
Returning from their Travels. Ushida parted ways with Laguna and took off to the temple. Laguna returning to his garden took a seat. He looked on from the edge of his garden, making sure all was in check. He couldnt wait for the time to harvest it all.
[oh man! *rubs his hands together* Naruto 3 movie. I finally got my dirty little fingers on it! Yippy!]
Pulling the ear of corn from his right back pocket he had placed there before, he let out a long lingering yawn. Peeling off the leaves he smiled. Taking a small bite, he started eating it slowly.
(( You should use a weapon more balanced than a kunai.
If ninjas (Or whatever you are.) can have their own town with magical defenses and crap, they should be smart enough to use sensible weapons. A gardening tool just doesn't seem all that practical. ))
[.Maelthorn.]
(( You should use a weapon more balanced than a kunai.
If ninjas (Or whatever you are.) can have their own town with magical defenses and crap, they should be smart enough to use sensible weapons. A gardening tool just doesn't seem all that practical. ))

[Neither does posting the most useless s**t in my thread. So stick your advise up your a** and go away.]
Throwing the Corn's husk and cob into the garden when it decomposed it would provide nurtients to the growing plants. Stretching and yawning as he stood. He Took off his Jounin vest. "Time to get to work." He didnt really have a starting stance. He just starting throwing random punchs and kicks, trying to work up a sweat. He wasnt practising any form, just building stamina.

Sakon asagi rolled 8 10-sided dice: 5, 10, 5, 8, 10, 6, 8, 8 Total: 60 (8-80)

OOC:
Armor worn:

-Adamantium full body plating, boots
-Adamantium chain pauldrons, guantlets

Weapons:
-Avarice: 10' "buster" blade, 1.5' wide. Adamantium with cloth rags wrapped for handle grip.
-Gladian: 1' 9 gladius, 4" wide. Damascus steel with mythril core, leather handle wrap.

Ebil Mecha Pup, Your armor didnt pass the rolls. Your weapons did. You can have me make another roll to have it as mithril instead of adamantium or just have it as steel and attack.
Sakon asagi
OOC:
Armor worn:

-Adamantium full body plating, boots
-Adamantium chain pauldrons, guantlets

Weapons:
-Avarice: 10' "buster" blade, 1.5' wide. Adamantium with cloth rags wrapped for handle grip.
-Gladian: 1' 9 gladius, 4" wide. Damascus steel with mythril core, leather handle wrap.

Ebil Mecha Pup, Your armor didnt pass the rolls. Your weapons did. You can have me make another roll to have it as mithril instead of adamantium or just have it as steel and attack.

((Yeah, roll again for mythril. I want to keep as true to the character's actual equipment as possible.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff