Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codger

((I do believe it is either Kalania or Losse's turn to post. I'd prefer to wait for Kalania to post (yes, again, because her last post technically should have happened before mine) as she has a high potential to actually interact with Shar. But either way Losse has an attack to respond to.))
(( -=Go's to message them=-
I hate waiting XD ))
((o.o sorry!! I've not checked this thread in ages! I've been quite ill so things keep slipping my mind! >.< wink )

She had no time to even wait for a reply from Kurai as an arrow began heading towards her. It reminded her of her training back in the forest. Except the ones in the forest did not change their heading. She smiled grimly before jumping sideways, spinning her staff in protection as she did so. A clang sounded as the arrow collided with her staff. An extra twist pushed the arrow away, but she didn't stop to see whether her actions had halted the weapon altogether.

Sianna brought the staff up to her face to quickly determine the damage of the collision. Thankfully no harm had been done. Perhaps a small scratch but it could probably be filled in when she got back to her room. Thank god for the protective coating over the silver.

She lifted her gaze and looked about the area. They were definately losing. Where the hell was everyone else?!

((sry Tacitus, I was confuzzled. Kinda waiting for you to do something, actually. xDD))

Diiv pawed the ground anxiously, telling her in his won way to fire the arrow and finish the attacker off. But he was, after all, only an animal, so Shey ignored him. Instead, she edged him forward and called out in the common tongue,

"You there! Give us a reason for your attack!"

Shey called out her challenge in the voice of one trained to communicate with others in the midst of violent sandstorms. She half-expected the man to simply turn and attack her (perhaps sending one of those arrows her way), so therefore she readied her bow and warned Diiv that he might need to make like a sand-hare.

Codger

((*final fantasy victory music* Tacitus finds: +1 Golden Trunk. Ok, I love this thread even more now. XD))

The arrows thusly directed to take care of the dragons were unhindered by the sudden disappearance of their quary. Instead they shifted in flight and aimed towards Dios, where another arrow was already in the process of becoming stuck. Instead of allowing feedback along the line the first arrow was severed from Shar's staff, the other two closing on Dios severed as well. The air would scream as an explosion rippled through reality around the bubble Dios had created.

The arrow that had attacked Sianna was deflected, but only by a small margin before it too turned in the air and continued its path. It circled wide, aiming to her left side in an attempt to get her to dodge to her right again. The ultimate goal was to trap her within the 'tail' left behind by the arrow and then close the gap. Though seeing as three of the other arrows had exploded it would only follow that she would be much more wary of the rather unique projectile.

The IGs and MCs would turn their attention to Kurai, the four of them moving towards her at their own unique pace. If the MC's previous stomp had not disabled her shield they would simply do it again. If it had they would advance on her to lash out with the claws over their armor's hands, newly regrown during the swipes against her. The IGs would merely wait behind the MCs, creating a sort of blockade to cut off escape.

Back at Shar a pair of emerald eyes would look to Shey with an air of disinterest despite a resolute will burning within him. The arrow in front of him continued to weave back and forth as he spoke, "I have come on behalf of the Master Artificer, and as yet my objective is not complete." He paused with mouth half open to begin the next sentence before he blinked and continued, "I was getting to that, so shut up. I would suggest that you either vacate the area or try to kill me before I complete my objective. For your sake I do hope you run, as I'm in no mood to kill anyone with lesser talents than my own." Should she fire an arrow at him at any point he would not stop talking, his own arrow moving reflexively to block it. Furthermore, if she did fire, the arrow would then launch out at her and try to slip under the horse and up around to begin wrapping around her with the intent of incapacitation.

Dios’ bubble would keep the arrow in place, even when the others would explode, the bubble would stay intact. It wasn’t just a bubble –even though it looked like gum- it was a special shield that only special hell demons would be able to use. His wings folded in front of him, the explosion made a tear in the bubble, causing it to blow in the bubble; he’d fall against the inner side of the bubble, which wasn’t sticky on the inside of course. His wings were black, the inside orange, the orange scales on his wings were able to produce a special substance, that covered the black side, a deflecting liquid that protected him, becoming tough as diamond, thus that would surely protect him.

Glaring at the beings she focused her energy into her hand, keeping it bottled up there as she jumped up slightly. The shield was already gone, so they’d come towards her, when landing on the ground, she placed a knee on the ground, her other leg had her foot touching the ground as she slammed her fist in the ground, the energy she had bottled up there would explode, the ground would go at the Mc’s and at the Ig’s as the ground would split up, and try to drop them quite far down. (( Think Sakura in the new Naruto Episodes. Man I love her XD))
As she finished checking her staff, she had moments to realise the arrow was heading back towards her. Not only that, but there was some sort of substance trying to weave itself around her. This battle was truly unfair, and Sianna was glad for Shey commanding the intruder to tell them what he was doing. What objective did he have?! Destroy the base? As far as she could tell, the mercenary base had given no cause for this attack.

Having to use her athletic ability, she jumped and flipped, avoiding the strange tail, but misjudged the arrow and gained a scratch to her arm. Landing, she swung round to hit the arrow with force, hoping this time to immobilise it completely. Her arm stung slightly but compared to the pain her shoulder had been, this was nothing.

Shey narrowed her eyes at the mention of the Master Artificer. She had heard only a little of him, but what she had heard, she hadn't liked. Perhaps it was only her primitive cultural background speaking, but anyone who used machines for fighting (or anything else) was bad in her book.

"So," Shey said boldly, "What's your objective?" She was well aware that she was quite possibly out of her league here, but the again, she had never been accused of being sensible. And she hated retreat.

If the man in front of her didn't answer her question, or didn't answer it to her satisfaction, she was quite prepared to fire it. Drawing the string back till it was taut, Shey tensed and readied for what she sensed was a possibly imminent battle.

Codger

Dios would be left well enough alone for a moment with the constructs occupied and the two remaining arrows already having a purpose. Kurai would find each of the four dropping, but after about a five foot drop they would each stop. The claws would be gone from the MCs and the IGs would look incredibly less dangerous as they began to rise back up from the fissure that had been created. Just how big was this fissure, length and width? Depth really didn't matter at this point.

The sting in Sianna's arm would rapidly fade and turn to a radiant warmth that was almost distracting. The area would still be numb to normal sensation as if it were in pain, but would not bleed nearly as much as it should have. Unfortunately for Sianna though, her strike against the arrow did stop it. It was rather unfortunate in the fact that it stopped it by causing it to explode in a brilliant flash of bright white light and odd cerullean energy. Any damage she would take would be painful at first, then similarly sway back into the radiant warmth. The warmth would be exponential in comparison to damage, not only covering what damage might happen, but going so far as the opposite extreme, creating the same incapacitation the pain and damage would.*

Back with Shey the same emerald eyes of Shar were filled with disinterest and maybe even contempt. He let out a sigh, "You're really going to make me shoot you." His arm moved, almost as if against his will, to rest on his staff with four fingers resting on the length. He furrowed his brows, "Will you stop that? I told you, I'm not killing her." Again, like the last time, the remaining arrow would make moves to defend Shar and then entrap Shey if she showed hostile intent.

*((For Losse: This is all an explaination on Nonlethal Incarnum. Even if, say, your character's arm is blown off (which is unlikely) it would still be alive and technically connected to your characters body by a blue strand of energy. It'd hurt too, and then swing the opposite way and not hurt so much it hurts. XD In short, he's not trying to kill you, but incapacitate you enough so that you sit down and give him one less target. >.> XD))
Once she noticed that little thing worked, dropping the MC's and IG's down she held out both her hands, then clapped them together, entwining her fingers. The tear in the ground would close up, trying to close the four in, so they wouldn't be a threat for now.

Dios grinned, his wings opening again, creating a large gust of wind as he flew down, landing on the ground by Kurai "Need help Nee-chan" "I am not your sister" Came a small grumble, Dios getting a small pout on his face "Psh, mean" He said, glaring away.
((Seeing as im still on the character list, am I allowed to help? XD.))
(( You are still a member. So it's natural you can help.
But i don't i need more help, the fight will take ages with more help XD.
Plsu, he said he would kill me, so no.
But thanks anyway!
I need to see what i can do myself ^^ ))
Kurai No Yuki
(( You are still a member. So it's natural you can help.
But i don't i need more help, the fight will take ages with more help XD.
Plsu, he said he would kill me, so no.
But thanks anyway!
I need to see what i can do myself ^^ ))

OOC neutral ..:: I want to help. ::..|
OOC neutral ..:: Let's take out this guy named Greed. ::..|
(( This fight will take ages with everyone wanting to help XD
-=sigh=- But, we should also show people what we can do, right?
So, Vladmir and Arik, Help then. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces