Welcome to Gaia! ::

Long story short Ill beeter my rp'ing and return later.
Aim
To make a new for ourselves.

Alignment
This is an opinionated topic.

Attack Status
Read the FFA rules...Then tell me if you can attack.
Story
This will be developed after the guild has lived for some time, I will not use a bastardized version of a bio for my character to start a guild.
Description
An old gothic looking castle is the base for the organization. The outside is created of stone, The front door consisting of two large oak doors about 12 feet high and together ten feet wide, with the walls and floor on the inside are built with marble, crimson carpets lining the floor as the was are covered in designs with hanging portrates and rugs of types. The are stair to the far east and west of the castle that lead upstairs to seemingly endless halls of rooms, its just a big circle realy. The south leads down stairs into a basement full of old torture equipment and an arena. The main level simply consist of the lobby when entering, the kitchen and dining hall to the west and the living room to the east.

Just outside is the vast courtyard of the castle, simply a quarter mile radius of stretching plains that soon hit the mouth of a forest. This forest is known to reach Durem on the other side of it.

Defenses
The Members...Period.
Rules
I wont bore you, the rules are the same as anyother guild, Follow AMP as a fighting guildline, Use common sense. If I see something I dont like, Ill try to reason with you, but dont argue, if you feel the urge to have OOC ill intension, gtfo.
Memberlist
Leader
Mokeru

Elites --

Soldiers
Gluttony [NPC] [Deceased]
Shougen [NPC]
Guild History/Annoucments
5/21/07-Guild completion
5/??/07-Guild attacks and pulls out of NSTAG
6/02/07-Guild attacker Luca is dealt with, Gluttony is murdered
Honored Warriors
-Slyx Zethryo

Black List
-
-
-
-
-
Mokeru sat clad in his normal attire in a chair in the lobby. Outside it was currently quite dark and rainy, maybe one would wish to come inside to get out of the wet weather, or maybe not. Kemuri couldnt complain though, he hadnt been there too long, just long enough. He so wished for company weather it be friend or foe, it mattered not to him. He simply just wanted a new face to appear in the land of gaia, especially in the chunk of land here that he calls home.

Eyes wanted, light breaths pass, a sigh is released. Kemuri stands and straightens his clothing. He then stretches and yawns as he scratches his head. His eyes flurry about a bit more before he walks to the large doors and pushes one open. He isnt exposed enough to become wet, but he could see outside very well in his position. The placement of a cigerette, then flick of a lighter. A bright red cherry blazed about to burn chemicals contents into smoke as one inhaled and exhaled the deadly concoction[sp] of the cancer stick in his moth. He stared blankly with no direct object to focus on.

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
[Cha-chum, the entering entry of ghostly Serenity~ BOO!]

Flicking the pond, images of human realm revealing in the waters. It is showing someone with a familiar face. There is quiet atmosphere on a rainy day.

Noticing, a small smile has lift on her porcelain face that she has not smile for a long time. At that moment, she feeling a longing that she wanted to go where they are rather than stay here in the spirit realm. Even thought, her plans are moving as she could come back to her human body that is resting within someone’s care. Also, her two friends are working hard as they can to return Serenity back to living realm.

White glowing butterflies surrounding her, they are informing her about the human realm like messagers. Luckily, Serenity was able to control and gained some abilities as a spirit. She soft whisper a question, "Dare (Who) is he?"
Smoke still reeming, his eyes peered into the dark wet horization. The cigerette would be dropped and pummled by water molecules as he shut the castle doors. He returned to his seat and chilled as he still yet awaited a visitor of sorts.
Gasp.The twitching of eyes from this all but permanently emboddied creature. He sigh as he caught his breath. He would then simply get up and walk out of his front dor and he sniffed around, he could feel the violent yet mellow war happening someways away. He would focus on the energy signal and simply be transferred to it, his body seemingly transparent as he coasted through solid objects towards his destination.

"Heh, I guess its time to test out my abilities in the new area...Put myself on the map for friends and foes..."
[Yes, yes...... I am here. Be ready for me. I will join this place. ]
OOC Gluttony is here if you wish to pop up in character....till Mokeru returns that is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff