Welcome to Gaia! ::

Think you can beat C?

Yes. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
No. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2

I wish to view the world.

C, whose body was currently not manifested, would do just that hunting down any strong opponents simply for the joy of killing them all in the same way; within an hour of meeting them they would die. He wasn't one for chivalry and wouldn't mind killing people before they even knew they were being attacked, but those that survived the first attack just might be worth something. The rest; well C was sure that there was room in a graveyard nearby or they'd rot and return to the earth and in the end all would be alright.

To achieve this goal C would manifest all over Gaia small viewing devices which moved of their own accord; he choose the shape of an eyeball since it seemed that Gaians typically shared such a feature, and began spreading and regulating at promised to Caim.
"Perhaps there are beings worthy of my time?" C chuckled at the thought knowing that he'd just kill whomever he'd come across; after all C wasn't just your run of the mill fighter. He'd been around before, and had killed quite a few fighters in the past. He'd probably just devour Gaia after a few days anyway. That's all Gaia had left as far as fighters go; a few fleeting moments before entire cities burned.

C plotted to kill them all, Vaine included, and merrily plotted to appear in the forest he was currently observing. He was just deciding on his physical manifestation; then figured a simple human shaped bipedal would do, but knew not what to make for skin color. Perhaps lighter skinned with blue eyes and blonde hair? That was for him to play with for the time being.
C, disappointed from the previous "failure", furrowed his proverbial brow and began considering the idea of just doing what was more or less sensible and destroying the planet, place by place, via natural disasters; although not his favorite method of destruction it was something to do and it would get the rats to come out of their hiding places.

Otherwise C would start inducing sleep upon the world and kill many in their dreams, which was too easy for him in his own Dimension where even though those who entered into the world had power, he had the power to eat their power; it was a futile battle in this dimension against him. Regardless, the plan to destroy Gaia was now underway.
((It's almost as if someone's been reading the scripts and scraps of folklore floating around in my skull.

Someone who then decided that they should make a guild designed entirely to tempt me into releasing into the FFA those characters of mine that have no business here, or anywhere with something even vaguely resembling a sane power curve.

What the ********?))
Ebil Mecha Pup
((It's almost as if someone's been reading the scripts and scraps of folklore floating around in my skull.

Someone who then decided that they should make a guild designed entirely to tempt me into releasing into the FFA those characters of mine that have no business here, or anywhere with something even vaguely resembling a sane power curve.

What the ********]

[ It's not like I've got anything better to do; ED is just not the place for me. ]
Just A Cool Kid
Ebil Mecha Pup

What the ********]

[ It's not like I've got anything better to do; ED is just not the place for me. ]

((D : But I already have at least twenty reasons to want to fsck FFA up with ridiculous s**t. Why this, and now, especially, with that one guild beign aboot and all..))
Ebil Mecha Pup
Just A Cool Kid
Ebil Mecha Pup

What the ********]

((D : But I already have at least twenty reasons to want to fsck FFA up with ridiculous s**t. Why this, and now, especially, with that one guild beign aboot and all..))

[ I've only one reason. ]
"How to destroy the world in three easy steps..." C was reading a book appropriately named The Fuzzy Bunny Returns. He was reading it backwards and upside down for the way to destroy Gaia without harming Vaine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff